• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 9:17am

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I have read up to page three and can't read anymore of this garbage.

1. I assume you are learning martial arts for the purpose of self-defense. If you aren't then you have a right to be upset being treated in a rude manner. Being a bitch about being pushed down makes you a bitch. If you got shoved during a ping pong lesson okay. It's martial arts.

2. Here is the real lesson and I want you to listen carefully: there are people out in the world who don't want to humiliate you, they want to rob you, beat you, and kill you. I loved going to a school where people punched me and kicked me and choked the **** out of me. Even when it was for not following directions. You know why? Because no matter how bad they beat me, it's nothing compared to the real deal. Yes he was rude and unprofessional. But I don't need a polite instructor. I need an instructor who prepares me for bad ****, and frankly, it sounds like the kind of place where that is happening. So stop being a *****, and go back there and learn.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 9:28am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KickinMachine View Post
    I stare him down
    This is called posturing.

Houston Texas, Fm 518 and dixie farm road. Im here for an hour everyday. Dont wanna fight? well then go **** yourself
    Extreme posturing.

Hmmmm, I would LOVE to hear the other side of the story now. With your "fight me" bullshit, directed at everyone, I'm even more curious as to why he shoved you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 9:29am

Style: Kempo Karate, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you seriously challenging people to a fight on the internet? Most of whom have competition and fight experience, while you do dvd streetfighting? Go to bed e-thug, it's your nap time..

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 9:29am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This kid is great can we keep him around ?

Please ?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 9:33am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Houston Texas, Fm 518 and dixie farm road. Im here for an hour everyday. Dont wanna fight? well then go **** yourself
    So you've never been to any kung fu school, you're trashing an innocent Vietnamese Buddhist organization, and by "learned Olympic TKD from a gold medalist" you mean you watched the Olympics on TV and kicked in the air, which you claim developed impressive air kicks.

Wow. Summer is here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 9:39am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your googling that ****. thats funny, you assumed i come to a street section to stand there for an hour? lol
    Funny is the misspelling teen, wanting to fight anonymous people over the internet, not laughing at his own ineptitude.
    Let me break it down:
    The instructor was unprofessional.
    The instructor told you to STFU. You didn't like it.
    Your father told you to STFU. You didn't like it.
    We told you to STFU. You didn't like it.

There is pattern here, you are wrong, STFU.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 9:45am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Funny is the misspelling teen, wanting to fight anonymous people over the internet, not laughing at his own ineptitude.
    Let me break it down:

You shut the **** up ! You just spend all your life on online forums! You're not my mom you cant tell me what to do !
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:02am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Let me break it down:

I think I may have unintentionally confused you. If you refer to page 3, I agree with everyone of you guys, I shouldnt have argued with an instructor, and just kicked the bag like he told me to. But when you go off topic and ask questions to only criticize my answer is kind of...pointless, well me getting mad on a forum is pointless too, so I am to blame for that. Honestly this thread should be closed, because I feel this will be never-ending flaming from bullshido members. I have not made the warmest introduction on here, since you guys most likely think I'm an asshole. I didnt mean to piss anybody off when I made this thread, believe me, that's not my intention. I was just seeking opinion from other practitioners.

apparently violence is the answer, as it has been the way I have solved them since I was a teenager. Trying to resolve situation without fighting just gets a bunch of people on the internet thinking you're a *****. Even though you shouldn't care what other people think anyways. Well I'm sorry for upsetting anyone, wasting anybody's time, and I'm truly sorry for losing control of myself. I'll just quietly accept my ban, and leave peacefully.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:10am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I may have unintentionally confused you. If you refer to page 3, I agree with everyone of you guys, I shouldnt have argued with an instructor, and just kicked the bag like he told me to. But when you go off topic and ask questions to only criticize my answer is kind of...pointless, well me getting mad on a forum is pointless too, so I am to blame for that. Honestly this thread should be closed, because I feel this will be never-ending flaming from bullshido members. I have not made the warmest introduction on here, since you guys most likely think I'm an asshole. I didnt mean to piss anybody off when I made this thread, believe me, that's not my intention. I was just seeking opinion from other practitioners.

apparently violence is the answer, as it has been the way I have solved them since I was a teenager. Trying to resolve situation without fighting just gets a bunch of people on the internet thinking you're a *****. Even though you shouldn't care what other people think anyways. Well I'm sorry for upsetting anyone, wasting anybody's time, and I'm truly sorry for losing control of myself. I'll just quietly accept my ban, and leave peacefully.
    This thread will never be closed.

You haven't pissed anyone off.

You will not be banned.

You have not wasted our time, we got a good laugh.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:14am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I may have unintentionally confused you.
    I am not confused, I have a kid older than you and a few close to your age. I know blame shifting when I see it. Everyone said the instructor was unprofessional. Many won't say wrong because his technique advice was CORRECT and YOU, a beginner, said he was wrong.

Let me tell you a secret. Agreeing goes something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by nineteen
    Okay, I see your point. I don't like that he shoved me, but I understand that I should have listened first and sought advice later.
    This is not agreeing:
    I've learned TKD from Olympic gold medalist, I didn't learn TKD from a school. nor did I go to class for TKD, yet while I was attending kung fu class, most of the students and instructors thought I've practiced in a school for years because my kicks were "impressive", they told me I'm most likely going to rank up earlier than the rest of the students. Most of you guys are right, I'm there to learn, I'm not supposed to be there to debate. I should've been respectful to the instructor and shut my mouth. I only made a big deal out of the situation because I've pushed somebody else because I got angry and got charged with aggravated assault, this guy does the same thing to me, nothing happens to him? maybe I deserved to be shoved, probably karma for me. But he should at least be punished the same way I was, by the law. But I guess I shouldn't have argued since I'm there to learn from him, that still doesn't mean he can break the law does it?
    This is you trying to equate two DIFFERENT incidents as exactly the same. They are not. That's called blame shifting.
    Where I come form, that's also called whining and trying to avoid your own culpability.

The only one upset is you. Welcome to the wrong side of the internet. Unless your name is erezb or doofalofa, it is EXTREMELY hard to get banned from bullshido as a regular poster.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast