Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 9:34am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is comments like these that make people post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post

I've seen stunts using people falling on concrete, and such. Also thrown through walls and on tables, granted the tables were already semi broken and the walls also thin.
    We've all seen, witnessed and some participated in stunts like what you just described. Comparing the two is your attempt at justification because they are not the same. The injuries you sustained mean it was an unsafe environment. If you had fun fine, but these guys have experience in the industry that you do not and decided to give advice. It doesn't matter if you recovered, felt it was fun or want to do it again. It is your life, have fun, but I'm glad they are warning others to be careful.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 9:34am

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    How much did you get paid?
    Cant say that's a little too private. :) however, I'd do it for free for the fun and experience.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 9:39am

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It is comments like these that make people post.We've all seen, witnessed and some participated in stunts like what you just described. Comparing the two is your attempt at justification because they are not the same. The injuries you sustained mean it was an unsafe environment. If you had fun fine, but these guys have experience in the industry that you do not and decided to give advice. It doesn't matter if you recovered, felt it was fun or want to do it again. It is your life, have fun, but I'm glad they are warning others to be careful.
    Oh no I understand completely and thanks for the advice everyone. I think I just misinterpreted the responses.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12