Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** DC.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 4:22pm

Style: Kickboxing/MuaiThai (new)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have rage issues. I wish to buy a legal weapon that I can carry. I'm waiting for the thread that states 'Anyone have a good lawyer?'

Today on DC news; man stabs woman to death in front of child and family. The crime? Riding a bike between cars.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2013 12:41am

Style: Western Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cold Steel has an excellent OC spray. I have turned their escrima stick into a walking by adding a maple ball to one end and rubber tip on the other end. I also brought their City Stick for the nonthreating look.You can keep your in the ring ? Why outside of the ring too? Going nuclar with your loved ones could leave them with memories they do not want and maybe life threatening also.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2013 7:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UnarmedinDC sounds a bit like myself. I used to be angry all the time, but I've found that the more control you have over your own life the more the anger issues subside. That said, maybe practising martial arts is a way to quell anger outbursts. I mean, if you're a competent fighter and some guy flips you off, and you KNOW 100% that you could take his arms home with you, wouldn't you be inclined to laugh him off? The Bullshido long-timers seem to me to be a remarkably laid back set of dudes, given that they practise ass-kicking on a regular basis. My 2c.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123