Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2013 3:47pm

Style: sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everybody is missing the point. CLEARLY, league of legends is to blame for this.

/sarcasm.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I am fond of saying: the internet giveth, and the internet taketh away. Rinse, repeat.

Looks like the same visibility that landed this kid in jail has helped free him.

How else does this kid happen to connect with an anonymous donor willing to put up half a million dollars bond?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/12/tech/s...html?hpt=hp_t2

The Texas teen facing a felony terrorism charge over an alleged threat on Facebook has been released on bail after an anonymous donor posted a $500,000 bond.

Justin Carter, 19, had spent five months in prison for posting, during an argument about a video game, what he said was a sarcastic comment about how he was going to "shoot up a kindergarten."
    Carter was released Thursday to his home near New Braunfels, Texas, after an unnamed donor came forward and posted the bond, Flanary said. He said the donor wishes to remain anonymous.

"For now I'm over-the-moon happy. I just want to spend all my time talking to him and looking at him," mother Jennifer Carter told CNN on Friday. "There's been a lot of hugs going around and crying. We don't have to worry anymore about him being hurt (in jail) ... and for any parent that's just such a relief."
    An online petition seeking Justin Carter's release from jail had received more than 126,000 signatures.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123