Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/06/2013 8:41am

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Eh...when you are trying to move that much product that you KNOW is illegal (opinions on legalization aside...) you don't get many crocodile tears from me when you get caught.

Personally...I wouldn't really cry if weed was legalized. I have routinely let personal use pot heads walk when the circumstances allowed it, but the fact of the matter is anyone with 6 mil in pot knows he's rolling the dice.

In terms of cost...a pound of Cali Hydro is going for about 3K a pound here...so about 2000 pounds worth of pot at that rate.
    Truth. Anyone who's crying about the legality or ethics of weed in this case must have his head stuck up his ass (Hey Cesar).

This is a simple matter of tax evasion, he didn't pay the cost of doing business.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 7/06/2013 8:47am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/08/2013 11:26am

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regarding driving safety, there are studies indicating that pot users are more likely to be in accidents, but other studies indicating that in controlled situations, impairment is negligible, particularly to experienced users (think of how some legal medications tell you not to drive, until you know how you personally react to them). Source: Google it you lazy bastard.

My take on the data is that ganja is no less impairing, necessarily, than other drugs on which it is legal to drive, with the real-world data being skewed by the fact that pot smokers -- particularly those getting in car accidents while high -- are more likely than other drivers to be young, reckless, or on other substances.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/08/2013 12:36pm

Style: grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    To top it off it fucks with your short term memory and the balance of your neurotransmitters.
    By "fucks with" you mean "stimulates growth of"?

Seriously erezb, over here we believe in science. And the data indicates it stimulates the growth of neurons.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2013 4:35pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate the indica type when it comes to recreational purposes. I still haven't met a single person that smokes that **** without getting sort of addicted ( and I say "sort of", because every time **** hits the fan or they get a lil bit stressed they get as stoned as they can so they are able to "cope" with their problems; that fucking plant seems to restrain the man-the-****-up gene). On the other hand I have never tried sativa. I agree they should be legalized so they can be better controlled.

But Jesus F. Christ, that's a ton of dope the ref had. I find it surprising he only got 37 months, is that normal in the States?

pro nonsense self defense

Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Champion

Posted On:
    7/08/2013 4:45pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    So, who would you want to drive your school bus\ambulance etc.? a ganga smoking guy, or a cigarette smoker?
    I'd rather be driven by a pothead than a tweaker, alcoholic, hallucinist, coke snorter, pill popper, huffer, opiate junky, or any other recreational drug user I can think of.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/09/2013 12:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we take a moment and remember that abusing a substance is different than be physically addicted to it. I know people that when they get stressed they eat a pint of ice cream. Which is more physically addictive than weed, by the way. But you don't see me up in there face about how sugars not a reasonable coping mechanism.

Can we take a moment and remember that abusing a substance is different than be physically addicted to it. I know people that when they get stressed they eat a pint of ice cream. Which is more physically addictive than weed, by the way. But you don't see me up in their face about how sugars not a reasonable coping mechanism.

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    7/09/2013 5:00am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you see what it does to ya! you repeat yourself.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/09/2013 10:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    erezb, what you know about marijuana is the result of the US enforcing a worldwide ban and propaganda war. I apologize for that.

erezb, what you know about marijuana is the result of the US enforcing a worldwide ban and propaganda war. I apologize for that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2013 2:28pm

Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Permalost is correct. IF we had a choice, pot is the least offensive to your mortality, all things being equal, when a designated driver is being used.

Agree also that users tend to take it when **** does hit the fan.

I teach an Anti Meth Class in public and charter schools as a volunteer. Meth is one of the worst. Some actually believe they can control IT.

Josh started reading his own headlines, and sad to say, he aint the only one using pot in the ref corps, or the fighters. Pot tends to dull pain, and thus some can tolerate a longer contest, IMHO. (I endorse it for chronic pain and nausea, and hospice- it does work)

Lightweight

Achievements:
    31 days registered

Posted On:
    7/10/2013 3:12am

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with the judges sentence. See ya in three years Josh. Too bad, you were an awesome ref. I also believe that weed should be legalized here in the U.S. I know California could use the revenue.
    Crede quod habes, et habes
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast