Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 4:18pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Not so true. You can drive and work just fine while smoking, can't say the same about ZE green.
    Bullshit.

Have you ever thought about how many people with nicotine cravings and fumbling with lit cigarettes endanger themselves and other drivers? People smoking cigarettes are on a highly addictive stimulant with bad withdrawal symptoms.

Aside from possibly caffeine, nicotine is THE most abused drug while driving a vehicle, bar none.

And any smoker or ex-smoker knows exactly what I mean.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 4:58pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just rewatched Chris Weidman vs Mark Munoz (judged by Rosenthal). Yeah, give him an extra 5 years.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    7/04/2013 1:38am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Bullshit.

Have you ever thought about how many people with nicotine cravings and fumbling with lit cigarettes endanger themselves and other drivers? People smoking cigarettes are on a highly addictive stimulant with bad withdrawal symptoms.

Aside from possibly caffeine, nicotine is THE most abused drug while driving a vehicle, bar none.

And any smoker or ex-smoker knows exactly what I mean.
    So, who would you want to drive your school bus\ambulance etc.? a ganga smoking guy, or a cigarette smoker?
    Also, fatigue is probably the number one killer, but it is hard to quantify and prove, cigarettes can actually help you stay awake (I used to smoke on guard duty all the time to keep awake and less board, if it wasn't such a bad habit, and a great target for a sniper at night it would be allowed for sure.).
    You said fumbling with the cigarettes, well fumbling with a joint is just as bad, you also said withdrawal symptoms, (well just stop and buy a smoke, its everywhere). I have seen my friend lately trying to stop smoking hashish, he is also a great supporter of legalizing this ****.. Couldn't hack it, he was suffering, so saying cannabis isn't addictive is fucking bullshit!
    To top it off it fucks with your short term memory and the balance of your neurotransmitters.
    Besides if he was smuggling 6 million worth of cigarettes illegally he would see the inside of a gail too.

Posted On:
    7/04/2013 1:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the World Health Organization:

Tobacco use kills more than 5 million people per year. It is responsible for 1 in 10 adult deaths. Among the five greatest risk factors for mortality, it is the single most preventable cause of death.
    (my bold)

http://www.who.int/tobacco/health_priority/en/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2013 7:38am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The war on drugs has been a boon to law enforcement budgets, prison profits, and the cartels. Just look at the number of people incarcerated in the US.

Posted On:
    7/05/2013 8:19am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh...when you are trying to move that much product that you KNOW is illegal (opinions on legalization aside...) you don't get many crocodile tears from me when you get caught.

Personally...I wouldn't really cry if weed was legalized. I have routinely let personal use pot heads walk when the circumstances allowed it, but the fact of the matter is anyone with 6 mil in pot knows he's rolling the dice.

In terms of cost...a pound of Cali Hydro is going for about 3K a pound here...so about 2000 pounds worth of pot at that rate.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/05/2013 8:30am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, who would you want to drive your school bus\ambulance etc.? a ganga smoking guy, or a cigarette smoker?
    Neither.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    7/06/2013 8:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Eh...when you are trying to move that much product that you KNOW is illegal (opinions on legalization aside...) you don't get many crocodile tears from me when you get caught.

Personally...I wouldn't really cry if weed was legalized. I have routinely let personal use pot heads walk when the circumstances allowed it, but the fact of the matter is anyone with 6 mil in pot knows he's rolling the dice.

In terms of cost...a pound of Cali Hydro is going for about 3K a pound here...so about 2000 pounds worth of pot at that rate.
    Truth. Anyone who's crying about the legality or ethics of weed in this case must have his head stuck up his ass (Hey Cesar).

This is a simple matter of tax evasion, he didn't pay the cost of doing business.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 7/06/2013 8:47am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2013 11:26am

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regarding driving safety, there are studies indicating that pot users are more likely to be in accidents, but other studies indicating that in controlled situations, impairment is negligible, particularly to experienced users (think of how some legal medications tell you not to drive, until you know how you personally react to them). Source: Google it you lazy bastard.

My take on the data is that ganja is no less impairing, necessarily, than other drugs on which it is legal to drive, with the real-world data being skewed by the fact that pot smokers -- particularly those getting in car accidents while high -- are more likely than other drivers to be young, reckless, or on other substances.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2013 12:36pm

Style: grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To top it off it fucks with your short term memory and the balance of your neurotransmitters.
    By "fucks with" you mean "stimulates growth of"?

Seriously erezb, over here we believe in science. And the data indicates it stimulates the growth of neurons.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast