Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Humbleness
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How do defend highway ambush?

My un-educated guess would be to speed on and crash their shitty barricade

This **** is now the new way to rob people over here

Last edited by RurikGreenwulf; 7/13/2013 7:30pm at .

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Situational Awareness: It would be much easier to constantly monitor your surroundings and stay away than have to crash the gate or evade. Your options are penetrate or disengage LOL.

I'm glad you are back; where the hell are you living that they do such things?

Style
    Humbleness
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Situational Awareness: It would be much easier to constantly monitor your surroundings and stay away than have to crash the gate or evade. Your options are penetrate or disengage LOL.

I'm glad you are back; where the hell are you living that they do such things?

Nice to see you too, Well I live in south eastern South America in The Eastern Republico of Uruguay the funny thing is: We are actually better than our neighbors Brazil and Argentina in regards of safety.

Good advice, First thing tomorrow I'm gonna show my father this video (he is a frecuent driver) so he avoids that shitty street at all costs

Youtube Video

TRANSLATION: Here we can see how they build this barricade just 60 meters away from the police chief!
    Last edited by RurikGreenwulf; 7/13/2013 9:45pm at .

Style
    Humbleness
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This kind of things has been happenning in this part of the world during the last years

Here: a video of Argentina neighbor Country of Uruguay

This video is much more spectacular

Style
    Taijiquan, Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome back senor greenwulf.

Perhaps import one of those BMW's from South Africa with anti personnel flamethrowers.

Style
    Humbleness
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    Welcome back senor greenwulf.

Perhaps import one of those BMW's from South Africa with anti personnel flamethrowers.
    Ahoooy matey

Too expensive, but is a good idea add some iron plates, a lot of people here carry melee weapons in their cars, my grandfather had a police batoon (he was an retired police officer) but most people use a stick or spiked knucle dusters

Name:  pina-americana-con-puas-para-seguridad-fabricada-en-acero_MLU-O-3037464888_082012.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  10.7 KB

Here on Mercadolibre (the south american version of Ebay) you can see the sheer number of spiked knucle dusters available for purcharse

http://listado.mercadolibre.com.uy/p...icada-en-acero

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deploy the melon launchers!
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    Humbleness
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Deploy the melon launchers!
    They are uruguayans the melons would just make them stronger, faster and more capable of stealing

Next idea please

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    They are uruguayans the melons would just make them stronger, faster and more capable of stealing

Next idea please
    You are unfamiliar with our Yanqui melons.

"Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    HEMA/FMA(Hiatus)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you need is a fairly old BMW, maybe reinforced a bit with some steel plates (cow-catcher maybe?), with that you should just be able to smash right through.

In South Africa various gangs use similar vehicles to ram Cash in Transit vehicles (commericial armoured cars) and knock them over so they can get in through the soft underbelly.

That or you could do what my friend's dad did when they tried to hijack him, waited for the hijacker to put his hand through the window, stabbed it with a screwdriver, rolled up the window and drove off with the hijacker still attached.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last