Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 5:31pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Is my English really so hard to understand or are you playing games?
    Welcome to English 101 where semantics will screw up your point. So, in actuality, you are playing games or do not fully understand English.

Reading the comments here makes me appreciate that I live in the civilized part of the world. If you have a need to use firearms for home protection, there is something seriously wrong with the society that you live in.
    A society were being assaulted is so common that fire-arms are a must, is obviously less civilized than one were this is not.
    No matter how much you try to shift your point, these two posts are saying different things. They are related, but one is less aggressive than the other.

"any place that uses firearms for home protection is uncivilized" Bullshit, never said that!
    A society were being assaulted is so common that fire-arms are a must, is obviously less civilized than one were this is not.
    You know less civilized is basically equal to uncivilized right? Yes, I summarized your point. I could have done more, but chose not to.

I donít even argue if using fire-arms as a means of protection is good or bad.
    and? I never brought this up in my response.

It is all your imagination.
    Really? Says the guy talking about bad and wrong when I said nothing about that.

"Does this apply to all weapons or the ones that upset you??" WTF? Where in the fucking post do I talk about weapon upsetting me. Why the **** would I get upset on a tool?
    Well, we are talking about guns and now you are cursing up a storm. I read that tenseness in your post and look what happened.

How about you ague about the things I actually wrote?
    I did. I then asked you a question you did not answer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 6:19pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    This is tricky, since Home Invasion is not a crime by itself; it is step #1 of other crimes.
    Sure. I am glad I donít have to do it. He could have said that he decided for himself that it makes sense to store fire-arms in his house for protection and I would be fine with it but claiming everyone that does not is being an idiot is quite a strong claim.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No matter how much you try to shift your point, these two posts are saying different things. They are related, but one is less aggressive than the other.
    Different posts of me obviously say different things. For you to have a point you need to find actual contradictions. I did not intend to make my posts sound aggressive. The first had a certain degree of smugness in it though like saying "I cant hear you over my free health care".

You know less civilized is basically equal to uncivilized right?
    What is your point?

Well, we are talking about guns and now you are cursing up a storm. I read that tenseness in your post and look what happened.
    Cursing indicates that I am have a bad relationship with guns? Now you are being silly.

I then asked you a question you did not answer.
    As I never claimed that using fire-arms for home protection is uncivilized, so I am of course not going to answer the question.

Weapons donít upset me. Yes I think there are certain weapons that do not belong to civilians and that the state has the right to restrict access to them. (Obvious example: NBC-weapons). How and how much gun control needs to be implemented is obviously a complicated topic and cant be said in absolute. Always depends on the actual situation in the specific state.

I did not even say what i would do if I had easy access to fire-arms. Actually it is not out of question for me to do the same as Devil. Maybe not solely for home protection but if i picked up shooting as hobby maybe. BUT what i would NOT do is talk bad about people that donít have fire-arms at home.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 6:41pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Different posts of me obviously say different things. For you to have a point you need to find actual contradictions. I did not intend to make my posts sound aggressive. The first had a certain degree of smugness in it though like saying "I cant hear you over my free health care".
    No, you can disagree without having contradictions. You went from an absolute to a "less" than absolute. Then you admit you were smug instead of aggressive. So, you got my point.

Cursing indicates that I am have a bad relationship with guns? Now you are being silly.
    No, silly is the guy saying you must recognize contradictions to have a point.
    As I never claimed that using fire-arms for home protection is uncivilized, so I am of course not going to answer the question.
    Yes, you did. Do, I need to seriously break down what you said and explain inference? Now, if you want to back off of what you stated that is fine.
    Reading the comments here makes me appreciate that I live in the civilized part of the world. If you have a need to use firearms for home protection, there is something seriously wrong with the society that you live in.
    Simply put:
    Does this apply to all weapons or the ones that upset you?

gun control stuff because I do not grasp sarcasm yet
    I never said anything about your feelings on gun control.

BUT what i would NOT do is talk bad about people that donÔŅĹt have fire-arms at home.
    I know, you just talk bad about countries and societies you don't understand in a negative fashion.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/25/2013 7:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 7:10pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you can disagree without having contradictions. You went from an absolute to a "less" than absolute. Then you admit you were smug instead of aggressive. So, you got my point.
    So in the first post I was a bit smug, in the second not so much. So what, is it wrong?

If there are no contradictions, I donít see what you want to argue about.

Do, I need to seriously break down what you said and explain inference?
    Seems so, I donít see what you are up to.

I think I can at least make sense of your question now.
    Does this apply to all weapons or the ones that upset you?
    To all weapons. To all security tools. In a ideal society you would not need to lock the door.

Does this answer it?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 7:17pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So in the first post I was a bit smug, in the second not so much. So what, is it wrong?
    I explained it, if you don't understand too bad.

If there are no contradictions, I donít see what you want to argue about.
    Repeating this doesn't change my original answer, see above.

Seems so, I donít see what you are up to.
    I'm not up to anything. You keep backing off of your original post as I keep explaining it to you.

To all weapons. To all security tools. In a ideal society you would not need to lock the door.

Does this answer it?
    Nope.
    You basically, please look that word up before you comment, passive aggressively insulted America and its society. So, I am asking you WHICH weapons are you allowed to use that would make a country be civilized like where you live. You know, so their society isn't " seriously wrong."

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 7:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt you really need. If you really want to claim this you need to crawl up some statistics and calculate the like-hood of an home assault (actual assault, not robbery). If it is at least 1/2 of the like-hood of dieing in an car accident, I am going to change my mind and you win. For now, you are just talking bullshit.
    Oh, my bad. I get it now. You're a dumbass.

I'm not digging up ****. Don't be a knucklehead. I have no idea what the numbers indicate and I can guarantee you I couldn't care less. I also have no idea of the likelihood of having my leg chewed off if I go swimming in a shark tank. Guess what? Still not going.

Here's the thing about statistics. Nobody is a statistician when they're getting their face pounded in. Sometimes things are worth extreme precautions because although they may be unlikely, they are potentially severe enough to warrant the extra safety measures.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 7:46pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You keep backing off of your original post as I keep explaining it to you.
    I did not back off.

Nope.
    You basically, please look that word up before you comment, passive aggressively insulted America and its society.
    I did not insult America, only the USA. And even that is argue-able. It is only true if you agree that one needs fire-arms for home protection in the US. Also it would make the US less civilized in this tiny aspect only. But yeah, if you feel hurt about it, you should have said so earlier. I donít give a **** then. (And yes I am the first one so insult my own country).

So, I am asking you WHICH weapons are you allowed to use that would make a country be civilized like where you live. You know, so their society isn't " seriously wrong."
    There is no clear connection about being civilized and what weapons you are allowed to use. I donít see why you are asking this. I hast nothing to do with what I wrote.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 7:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Oh, my bad. I get it now. You're a dumbass.

I'm not digging up ****. Don't be a knucklehead. I have no idea what the numbers indicate and I can guarantee you I couldn't care less. I also have no idea of the likelihood of having my leg chewed off if I go swimming in a shark tank. Guess what? Still not going.

Here's the thing about statistics. Nobody is a statistician when they're getting their face pounded in. Sometimes things are worth extreme precautions because although they may be unlikely, they are potentially severe enough to warrant the extra safety measures.
    So you have no idea how likely an home assault is but call people that donít take measures idiots?
    You are free to take all the measures that you feel like taking but donít tell other people what they should do when you admit you have no idea what you are talking about and donít even plan on changing it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 7:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It is only true if you agree that one needs fire-arms for home protection in the US.
    Nope. People can be insulted who don't own guns. Pacifists that live in America can be insulted. I do like that your whole line of arguing is there is only one way to see a point; killface's interpretation.

I did not insult America, only the USA.
    HAhahahahahahaha and you called me silly.
    There is no clear connection about being civilized and what weapons you are allowed to use. I donít see why you are asking this. I hast nothing to do with what I wrote.
    Yes, it does, but you do not want to understand how it was built off your own insulting post.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 8:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope. People can be insulted who don't own guns. Pacifists that live in America can be insulted.
    People can be insulted, yes but wtf has this to do with what i wrote. It is obviously insulting the US as a whole, not the individual people. The only people that will interpret it as an insult are the ones that think one needs fire-arm protection against home assaults in the US. The rest will think about Somalia or something. (Yes comparing it with Somalia, yet another smug insult against the US, deal with it!)

I do like that your whole line of arguing is there is only one way to see a point; killface's interpretation.
    I should know the best what i meant, no?

Yes, it does, but you do not want to understand how it was built off your own insulting post.
    You are basically doing this:
    http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Wha...7c_2027382.jpg
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast