Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 1:34pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Hey now, Canada's got some positives too. Good fishing, decent gun ranges, elk.
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 1:42pm

Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    Thanks for your consideration. I do admit that I probably had a wrong picture of you - which is why I wanted to troll you for a bit to see what happens. If you were a teenager overcompensating, your reaction would probably be different.

Also, I was in the mood to troll.

So, I do apologize for that.

Back to topic: if your hometown is more or less invaded by a criminal cartel, which probably is better organized and eqipped then the citizens, wouldn't that be the one situation where the government should step in?

On a side note: PM me when you are in Berlin; I'd glady lift that pint with you.
    Here, we live in a state that under past Governor we were a sanctuary state in that illegals were not bothered. That has changed. In a few towns below Las Cruces, the drug cartel is slowly carefully embedding, just like in Texas. There is nothing we can do.
    Before this, Cubans, (black guys fluent in Spanish) ran the drugs in parts of Albuquerque. The Cubans just kill the Mexicans, so as long as a person doesn't get in between any of that stupid stuff its just like any other town.

Arizona, Texas, New Mexico are on the Border as well as California. Since we have tightened things up a bit, crime has declined yet the cartel still lurks. Here is an example of what they do.

Place some illegals in a small town near the interstate. Pay the youngsters $200 a week to keep a look out, just to keep an eye. They tell the kids <18 that when they need something, they expect it, and will kill the parents if they don't obey. So from the observer, there is nothing going on. Until the cartel needs information, or whatever.

So it is a problem, but not seen, unless you know LE, or pay close attention. Meth is a huge problem here as well as heroin, but I digress, its bad all over. When I travel to Berlin, we will lift that pint, or a few pints.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 2:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI, the suspect in the home invasion in NJ (who was arrested in Manhattan last week by the FBI's Fugitive Task Force and NJ Essex County Police) has pled not guilty to multiple charges including attempted murder and endangering a child.

Wow, not only is that fast police work, but he gets his day in court even though fingerprint, DNA, and video evidence probably link him to the crime.

'Murica, **** yeah.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 3:06pm

Style: Holiday Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    FYI, the suspect in the home invasion in NJ (who was arrested in Manhattan last week by the FBI's Fugitive Task Force and NJ Essex County Police) has pled not guilty to multiple charges including attempted murder and endangering a child.

Wow, not only is that fast police work, but he gets his day in court even though fingerprint, DNA, and video evidence probably link him to the crime.

'Murica, **** yeah.
    That's exactly the way it should be. The minute convictions come, from methods that been proved fallable, then that way darkness awaits.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 3:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post

Also, I was in the mood to troll.
    IS this your admission a significant portion of your post history is trolling? I'm just saying this is the norm for you when things get uncomfortable.

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 3:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by -TANK- View Post
    Before this, Cubans, (black guys fluent in Spanish) ran the drugs in parts of Albuquerque. The Cubans just kill the Mexicans, so as long as a person doesn't get in between any of that stupid stuff its just like any other town.
    I'm not going to read this as Cubans (Spanish speaking blacks) and Mexicans are not considered 'persons'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 6:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    I'm not going to read this as Cubans (Spanish speaking blacks) and Mexicans are not considered 'persons'.
    What did you say? Can you explain your post- I am a bit slow...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 8:34pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by -DCS- View Post
    Ok, so DCS- if you inferred that I meant something pejorative, defined as Cubans and/or Mexicans, let me clarify for you.

New Mexico has a rich history, over 400 years, of Spanish influence- those that have lived here for a generation or so refer to themselves as Hispanics, and I am one of those by marriage. (Santa Fe is the oldest state capital in the US)

The Spanish speaking blacks reference, is a local gang that sell drugs, (that hail from Cuba and they compete with the Juarez or Sinaloa's cartel from Mexico, 'Mexicans', or their distribution system) The differentiation is not that complicated, except the Cubans do not hesitate to walk up and shoot 'anyone' or any person on their street corner, while the cartel types are much more careful about how and who they shoot- according to local law, US Marshals and Border patrol. Hope that helps.

Posted On:
    7/04/2013 1:58am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    let me clarify for you.

Hispanics, and I am one of those by marriage. .
    You can change your race by marriage? or did you mean you can talk freely about them even if it sounds a little racist because you are married to one?
    Cubans are not "black people that speak Spanish", they are Cubans. Some are not black (Spaniards). But all of them without exception are wonderful boxers! Without exception i say!

Posted On:
    7/04/2013 5:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, so DCS- if you inferred that I meant something pejorative, defined as Cubans and/or Mexicans, let me clarify for you.
    I meant you could be seen as a racist/xenophobic by anyone who reads the text I quoted. I did not inferred you are racist/xenophobic for I don't have data enough to reach a conclusion.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18 LastLast