Hell yeah! Hell no!

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 9:14am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Considering Alburquerque's crime levels the "you have submitted yourself to criminals" adressing a german does't make any sense.
    I! HATE! SAUERKRAUT!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 9:27am

Style: FormerShotokan,Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    I! HATE! SAUERKRAUT!
    Almost nobody likes Sauerkraut - not even in germany. It is just an awful thing to do to a perfectly good cabbage.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 9:40am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alburquerque's highways are colorfully lit at night, but that doesn't compare to dawn in the Painted Desert.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 11:05am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    Almost nobody likes Sauerkraut - not even in germany. It is just an awful thing to do to a perfectly good cabbage.
    Kimchi, ************.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    ^big words. So you are basically saying that everyone who doesn't go out at night, hunting the 3 permille of violent criminals (preferably clothed in spandex) is submitting to them?

By the same line of argument, how can you even live with yourself when people are dying on cancer? If you are not a doctor, you are submitting yourself to illness - how does sand taste?

Whatever happened to living your life?

I'd say there are people who are a bigger problem to society than killface. Corrupt opportunists, fundamentalist nutjobs, criminals, talkshow hosts, Rob Reiner, everyone who agrees to work in a job which harms people, lobbyists, bureaucracts, idiots, etc.

Here is a good list:
    Ahhh, interesting. The OP stated 'a woman, if they want to be safe need to live in the civilized part of the world' I disagreed, he has his head in the sand.

Let me be more clear. Out here (I am in New Mexico, USA) we are civilized. But we don't put up with any bullshit either. I don't rely on the gubment to protect me, my 'woman' or daughter(s). I teach them how to protect and defend themselves so that when they travel abroad, like your part of the world they are safe, because we all know just how safe it is on this earth for a woman, by herself- day or night.

Just say you agree with the pussification of the world, all women should flock to YOUR cuntry, and for your own health and protection, don't vacation or move here to the great Southwest. You wouldn't last a day.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 11:25am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Considering Alburquerque's crime levels the "you have submitted yourself to criminals" adressing a german does't make any sense.
    When you live in a place where two interstates intersect and the cartel wants to control things in and around you I can say it is sometimes hard here to feel safe.

We are doing better with crime, its going down, but home invasions, car-jackings, while lower, are still a problem and our law enforcement although having some tough times the past few years, has my full and undivided support.

Albuquerque Police Dept have a very tough job, but I wouldn't live anywhere else.

I also don't go around saying women should live someone where else due to safety. That's a crock of ****. Southwestern women are pretty damn tough, hell sometimes we go to Texas and walk around South Dallas just to check it out. (that's entertainment)

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 11:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Alburquerque's highways are colorfully lit at night, but that doesn't compare to dawn in the Painted Desert.
    I believe it, we don't have a monopoly on beauty. I love the painted desert, and the Petrified Forest. Saw it first time in 1965. Still is one of the best memories, as well as Grand Canyon. We got nothing like that. Kudos on the spelling of ABQ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 11:43am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by -TANK- View Post
    Just say you agree with the pussification of the world, all women should flock to YOUR cuntry
    Yes,Yes!

Just for the record: I am NOT responsible for the title of this thread. It was the doing of It is Fake.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 12:08pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Yes,Yes!

Just for the record: I am NOT responsible for the title of this thread. It was the doing of It is Fake.
    Whatever Kf, all your arguments have been addressed. I believe your head is in the sand. I changed my mind, come here to the Southwest, lets go shooting and you will then be a believer. It takes a few hours to learn how to clean, care and maintain a weapon, (I must submit there are quite possibly those here who are FAR more proficient and talented, trained and effective at this) and then shoot it. Get over the fear of weapons and someone being mad at you.