Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 2:40am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha finally someone with crappier English than mine!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 9:20am

Style: Gun-Maga/NHB

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many always from some cultural enviromental factors do not understand the systems that run astray behind it all... So ironically gun maga-concept changed to Mc Maga, respectively: D Heh - my mistake for not to see the forest from the trees! Well, instead of trying to continuously increase the terminology and rotation to dig deep pit yourself with the inexhaustible resource of the source then you are in the pandoras **** labyrinth haha :) To say it the otherway around - first concept (or -Sabaki, movement, distance management, set-up attack) then do not roll in time for the material ground jaws of a "spit bullets" - at this point at Gun-Maga. When you no longer THINK about dodging, movement, attacks as separate entities - they are flying in the same garbage pit where the cover was Funakoshi since the time - at this point has not emerged, the only activity - the movement, distance management, and various percussion, as well as grappling techniques you've built up a gun that you have it - the different parts of the no longer need to think about instead of the one thing which is more "thinking" is a "bullet" the opponent - that is, the raw become automatic action that comes from deep within the reptilian brain and spinal fluid. it is not "fancy" but it is real, and that MARTIAL ARTS.

Do not train to become a better trainer - train to become a better FIGHTER and not only that - train to become a better PERSON!

One punch - two kills and peace bros ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 9:41am

Style: lazy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "spit burrets" lol..

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 9:49am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Judo, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun-Maga View Post
    Many always from some cultural enviromental factors do not understand the systems that run astray behind it all... So ironically gun maga-concept changed to Mc Maga, respectively: D Heh - my mistake for not to see the forest from the trees! Well, instead of trying to continuously increase the .....
    Do not train to become a better trainer - train to become a better FIGHTER and not only that - train to become a better PERSON!

One punch - two kills and peace bros ;)
    That makes no sense.... just sayin ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 10:04am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe us libertarians and Denmark is wrong about drug policies if it produces that tl;dr.

WTF are you going on about?

I don't think I can get drunk enough to even decipher what you are saying.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 10:30am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To say it the otherway around - first concept (or -Sabaki, movement, distance management, set-up attack) then do not roll in time for the material ground jaws of a "spit bullets" - at this point at Gun-Maga.
    Ok, that's on sentence. Right? Is it? Does anyone know?
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 11:14am

Style: Gun-Maga/NHB

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which of you would rather be, it is assumed that you have grown into the violence, the murders might be seen as a child and had numerous life-threatening situations - however, able to get out as a survivor. You are now and again - without that it can be called into question - an extremely tough individual. But what about all the emotional ballast. The demons are screaming nerves tendons hanging from a bottomless hatred dependent on the edge ... you want to hear the siren call every single situation that triggers any idea that you may need to work while using extremely crude measures - survived but the demons get more blood to drink. Is it that maybe you'll do every possible violent situation this worth it? Or can even weigh the options that maybe you're not so tough, and in the worst situations, you might die more easily when the above-mentioned example of the time of death, but to maintain the dignity, honor, good conscience, and above all.... of humanity!!!!!

This is not supposed to be a "Aikido is a way to overcome an opponent fighting against the" pacifist propaganda-style platitude, but only a thought of sacrifice and the extent to which you have to "sell your soul" to survive self-defense situation, where the profession is likely to encounter violence or full contact martial sports. Survivor, achiever, winner, champion ... Are you really any of these if you're just an empty shell full of violent mechanisms?

Is life worth the fight if it is not connected to your own self, the cosmos, and the surrounding context of Violence is the only way karmic down directional spiral.

Cockroach is likely to survive nuclear war. A good reason to be a cockroach? Not for me :) I enjoy being human. I enjoy the fact that I am able to defend themselves on the street kicking the hollow of the knee, as well as hitting a rapid open hand strikes disabling and honestly run away to new adventures. The new dawn of mankind. So I am aiming even when sometimes the ring even though I have dropped out of the opponent with jumping brazilian kick. So I am aiming when the oncoming son of a bitch does not get it to dodge and throw him in with Osoto-gari fucked up. In this case, however, I go one step down in the karmic spiral of ****, but as Jigoro Kano said, once fall - rise thrice.

All of the principles - the so-harm, as well as attitudes toward spirituality and philosophy are valid for both the Middle East conflicts, nightclub at the door, shadowy alleys, oligarch Bodyguards, pillow war, children wtf taekwondo championships facility, muay thai, mma, fbi, cia ... you name it. All truth about fighting is universal - the distinction between real life violence situations and between the ring is just window dressing.

Now I think I'll ride the rising of the sun with my old Triumph Bonneville T140 and wondering if it would have time to even the nearest town to the show, take a look at the film Only God forgives ;=)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 11:21am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, if you are trying to be philosophical it is not working. What are you trying to convey? What is your point?

Is this the same guy from a couple of months back that was doing the same thing but failing at the trolling attempt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 11:23am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nööb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sir, are you a spambot?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 11:25am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I think I'll ride the rising of the sun with my old Triumph Bonneville T140 and wondering if it would have time to even the nearest town to the show, take a look at the film Only God forgives ;=)
    Name:  bat country.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  45.4 KB

Drive carefully man. This is bat country.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast