Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2013 11:22am

Style: Arnis de Mano

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bamboo and Rattan Works is going out of business

one of the best suppliers of raw rattan is going out of business, I received this email today, they have a few left that they are trying to sell quickly so someone will get a good price.
    here is the email
    <<<<<
    Hello Ladies & Gentlemen:

We are now down to the wire and cleaning out the cobwebs. We have found some leftover Manau rattan pcs. We have

30 pcs - 34/-7/8" x 28"

5 pcs - 3/4-7/8" x 30"

12 pcs - 3/4-7/8" x 31"

13 pcs - 1 - 1 1/4" x 26"

10 pcs - 1 - 1 1/4" x 30"

2 pcs - 1-11/4" x 31"

Some have been straightened - some have not. All Manau rattan. We would like to sell these as a bulk lot ( 72 pcs) for $ 200.00 plus UPS.

We also have 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" x 48" - beautiful and straight manau rattan. Full boxes of 25 pcs $ 125./ box + UPS.- appox 150 in stock,

1 1/2- 13/4" x 51" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """" full boxes of 25 pcs. $ 160./ box + UPS - approx 600 in stock

May I ask if you would be able to spead the word asap? Tomorrow is our last day of shipping. I appreciate any help you can give!

Hope all is well with you. Thanks kindly for all your support these many years. It is you, my customers, that I will miss the most!

Suzanne Maison
    Bamboo & Rattan Works Inc
    470 Oberlin Ave. S.
    Lakewood, NJ 08701
    Phone 732-370-0220
    ** Please note we are closing our doors as of June 21. **
    www.bambooandrattan.com

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    6/21/2013 11:36am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    holy crap, i'm pretty sure that's where we sourced the rattan for a bunch of 8ft poles for my kung fu school.

i guess i can start price gouging when i sell my old ones off!
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    6/22/2013 12:42am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ordered 25$ worth of 48inch sticks. Great deal they'd have to be complete **** to not be worth $5 a stick. Thanks for posting!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2013 6:37pm

Style: Arnis de Mano

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These guys have always had great quality. They will be missed. I have a line on a supplier from Indonesia but I would have to order 250 sticks. I have all the equipment to steam, straighten, sand and harden, but I am just not sure if I want to go into the stick business.