Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/21/2013 12:35pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
    Hi! Am moving to the sanfo area in 2 weeks and am planning to take up a martial art. My sister's husband is taking up and referred me to this art. Tang il moo do. Tongilmoodo dot com

Wasnt able to find a wiki article, but I assum from the name similarity to tang so doo that it is korean. Want to try out something that is nonmainstream like tkd. Unlike tkd they also have self defens moves youtube dot com watch?v=xkRC_956eBk

Anyways just wanted to know if there are any practitioners here. What should i expect? My bro in law already deposited 2 months worth of training for me in advance as he is excited to have a sparring partner. Not free of course coz i have to pay him back when i get here.

Btw new to the forum and used to take up boxing (welterwgt) in senior yr hs. Not much fight experience after because i tore a shoulder muscle and had to stop. Now doctor says i am all good again.
    Do not take Tongilmoodo.

It is a religious cult.

Posted On:
    6/21/2013 2:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do other cults have MAs attached to them?

Raelian-boxing? Hubbard-fu? Waco-wado?

Posted On:
    6/22/2013 1:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay then will just leave before i start. I reckon if i gove it a try for a month, the more they might not want me leave. I have a problem thou: how do i prevent the autodebit? Do i just settle it with the bank alone or do i still need to go to their dojo and have it revoked? I havent signed anything yet but my bro-in-law went right ahead to submit my details and enroll me immediately after i gave em to my sister. Will this be a problem for me or i am still in the clear because i havent started?

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/22/2013 3:53am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did *you* personally sign anything?

Posted On:
    6/22/2013 1:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
    Okay then will just leave before i start. I reckon if i gove it a try for a month, the more they might not want me leave.
    And what they want should influence what you want because...?

I have a problem thou: how do i prevent the autodebit?
    1) Do not pay using this method.

2) If you were reeled into paying this way, contact your bank and cancel the arrangement ASAP.

Do i just settle it with the bank alone or do i still need to go to their dojo and have it revoked?
    Bank. The dojo has no say whatsoever in the access you authorize to your bank account.

I havent signed anything yet but my bro-in-law went right ahead to submit my details and enroll me immediately after i gave em to my sister. Will this be a problem for me or i am still in the clear because i havent started?
    *maximum repeated facepalms*

Why the **** does anyone else have access to your personal account information? If anyone does, then go to the bank right away and revoke it. Right fucking now. In future, give your account access information to NOBODY. No exceptions. Ever.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12