218358 Bullies, 7744 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/20/2013 4:20pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're getting over martial arts. It happens. It did to me. I'm still interested enough that I pay attention to what's going on in the MA world but I have very little desire to train martial arts anymore. I'm more interested in watching and helping to turn my son into the scariest beast from the depths of hellfire and damnation.

I've moved on to other things that I enjoy more after a long day at work. Just don't couple your increasing laziness with gluttony. It's not hard to keep the weight off if you're not a pig. Fat people have shitty lives.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2013 7:04pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Devil speaks the truth. And Phrost, whatever he said about getting old.

I've found I've become a binge trainer as I've gotten older. I'll be in a great routine, training at a place I love, with people I have total bromance with, then something will happen - I have to move because of work, I get distracted by a woman, whatever, and all of a sudden I'm in the situation you described in the OP. It just happens. Sadly the most common motivator to get back into the grind is when I suddenly realise I'm a stone and a half overweight and a fat fucker. Then I'm back training like a beast, trim right down, stick that way for a few months, then either get injured or move for work again. Then get lazy/fat again. Rinse and repeat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2013 1:07pm

Style: sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Your wish is my command.

Dammit. I watched this on rest day.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123