Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2004 3:28pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Phrost: Do you want to fight?

Hey man, whassup?

I was wondering if you would be interested in fighting me in a MMA fight sometime. I've yet to fight in one and am dying to get in the ring for a debut fight. I was setup to fight in May at the Kentucky Fighting Challenge held by Tim Osbourne, but things did'nt work out, so I thought of you. It's this Saturday, May 8th in Lexington, Kentucky. I'll be there with my crew.

The next show Tim Osbourne will have is the one I'd like for our fight to get setup for. This is no BS. If you have any questions, contact Tim Osbourne at bogart6868@hotmail.com or call him at 859-494-0854. Advise him you would like to setup a fight with one of Casey Oxendine's fighters named Jay Page. I weigh in at 205. If the weight's a problem, let me know.

If you reply, I don't want any name calling bullshit. Don't put up pictures of your house or a retarded kid or anything like that. You asked me if we could set something up to do it here. Here I am. If Lexington, KY is too far away maybe we could set something else up.

I appreciate it. Thanks.

Posted On:
    5/02/2004 3:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you guys can have some idea of what this is all about...

The thread on sherdog that started it all

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2004 3:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I'm embarrased by all that. I did come off as a retard, but I just wanted to see how much crap could accumilate in that amount of time. I got respect for Phrost. He's a funny guy.

This post, by no means is disrespectful. If you want to set something up, let me know.

Thanks.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/02/2004 3:52pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only person who feels you is your perverted uncle.

Do you seriously think this is some new revelation you're bringing us? NO **** there are outdated martial arts, genius. Damn, if it weren't for you, I'd never know that.

Dumbass.

Holy **** Phrost!

This is a side of you I have never seen.

I like it! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    5/02/2004 9:59pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Phrost: Do you want to fight?

Originally posted by @chilleslock
    Hey man, whassup?

I was wondering if you would be interested in fighting me in a MMA fight sometime. I've yet to fight in one and am dying to get in the ring for a debut fight. I was setup to fight in May at the Kentucky Fighting Challenge held by Tim Osbourne, but things did'nt work out, so I thought of you. It's this Saturday, May 8th in Lexington, Kentucky. I'll be there with my crew.

The next show Tim Osbourne will have is the one I'd like for our fight to get setup for. This is no BS. If you have any questions, contact Tim Osbourne at bogart6868@hotmail.com or call him at 859-494-0854. Advise him you would like to setup a fight with one of Casey Oxendine's fighters named Jay Page. I weigh in at 205. If the weight's a problem, let me know.

I appreciate it. Thanks.
    Hey man. Long time no... err... argue?

If we fight a MMA fight, what's your weight class? Right now I'm working on dropping down to LW if I can, otherwise WW. What weight class are you in?[EDIT:, just re-read your post, that's what I get for skimming] Weight's a bit of a problem on that, I'm no Royce or Sak.

I'm definitely booked solid through May (headed out to Cali for my real job, I don't get paid to run this website).

Email me at Phrost@Bullshido.com though. I'd like to see if we could get your instructor to send a few fighters to a KC Hook-n-Shoot event, maybe even one in my weight class.

Posted On:
    5/02/2004 10:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, I was an ass in that thread. I totally got sucked into the 'you're a noob, you're automatically full of ****' thing over there. Even though 9 times out of 10, it's true, of all people I shouldn't be getting into flame wars.

Posted On:
    5/03/2004 12:34pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You shot in and held him in your guard? WTFH?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2004 3:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost was having a hard time visualizing this one, too. I shot, took him down, and rolled him into my guard. I know, it sounds goofy but I was a big guard player at the time and no disrespect to the guy I was rolling with but he knew nothing about jiu jitsu. I never felt like I was in danger so I was just screwin around.

Posted On:
    5/03/2004 3:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's where a lot of the controversy started... the confusion over 'shooting into the guard'.

Do you think your instructor would want to send a team of fighters to KC for an amatuer MMA event?

Posted On:
    5/03/2004 3:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was more fun to read when you two were not playing nice!
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast