Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 12:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mud Run

Did a mud run today. Just a little baby one to test the waters.

I had trouble immediately at the sign-in desk. I pre-registered under the name "ThundaNegro" not knowing I had to provide photo ID on race day, and when the time came it took me quite a while to convince them of who I was (It didn't help that I'm white). Once I got on the track, though, I had a blast. I spent much of the run taunting an elderly couple who were walking the race to satisfy a bucket list wish. They got fed up with me and left after I repeatedly reached up the man's trousers while he tried to wade through the swimming obstacles.

It took me about an hour to complete the entire course, mostly because the teams of middle-aged runners who started a half-hour before me kept bottlenecking the obstacles. Afterwards, I found eight ticks clustered in the space between my cock and balls but nowhere else (What's that I area called? I know it's not the taint). I enjoyed the run, though. There were a lot of women there with HUGE calves. When I got back to the privacy of my car, I jerked off so hard that I cried (The ticks are really in there now).

Anybody else do these?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 1:30pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep - loads. Done Tough mudder, Spartan race etc and got a few more planned for this year.

Which one did you do??

Thank Christ I didn't get ticks last time - just electrocuted.

Huge calves - you sick puppy!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 6:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which one did you do??
    Rock Solid Mud Run in Englishtown, NJ. Used to have a 10K, but now they only have a 5K.

Thank Christ I didn't get ticks last time - just electrocuted.
    That sounds substantially more awesome than the run I did, and I had great deal of fun today already. What was it?

Huge calves - you sick puppy!
    Strong is the new skinny.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2013 11:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tough mudder north of London. 11.5 mile run and two obstacles where you either have to run through live electric cables or scrabble through on your stomach. Bloody hurt - great fun though.

I do agree "strapping lasses" as the say in the North of England are pretty good.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    6/16/2013 1:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tough Mudder was good ****, but the obstacles on our TM course were kinda ***** compared to others I saw online. The electroshoc ones arent that bad, I only got zapped once between the two electro obstacles. The problem is the wires sit on the ground and the circuit grounds out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2013 3:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    Tough Mudder was good ****, but the obstacles on our TM course were kinda ***** compared to others I saw online. The electroshoc ones arent that bad, I only got zapped once between the two electro obstacles. The problem is the wires sit on the ground and the circuit grounds out.
    To be honest Tough Mudder is a bit of a fun run, it isn't that tough - most people with half decent fitness can do it. I view it as more about having a laugh with your mates.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    6/22/2013 2:57am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Absolutely. It was a good time, but once I was done I started looking up the super races like The Toughest Mudder and The Spartan Death Race. Those look a little too hard, but I was disappointed that pretty much anybody could finish TM. I wanted failure. I wanted to stroll past broken people all day long, but alas I saw very few injured people unable to complete the race.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2013 3:21am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    Absolutely. It was a good time, but once I was done I started looking up the super races like The Toughest Mudder and The Spartan Death Race. Those look a little too hard, but I was disappointed that pretty much anybody could finish TM. I wanted failure. I wanted to stroll past broken people all day long, but alas I saw very few injured people unable to complete the race.
    I agree - I remember running back the last couple of miles at the North london one, it doublebacks on the people just starting. I was amazed to see people walking within the first mile. For God's sake! They are probably going to walk it, spend 8 hours over it and brag that they have "done Tough Mudder". Did piss me off a bit.

Mind you, I'm doing P Company Challenge later this year:
    http://www.paras10.com/pcoy-challenge.php

Should be a bit more challenging.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/21/2013 6:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doing the Tough Mudder October 12 in Englishtown, NJ. If you're there, come see me outside the park before the race. I'll be selling hand-crafted truncheons for you to beat the other runners with so they don't get ahead.

On a related note, here's a Mud Chun:

Posted On:
    9/21/2013 1:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    On a related note, here's a Mud Chun:

1:10 to 1:20.

Good on both of them for that bit of cinematic gold.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast