Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/09/2014 7:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

HS Football Hazing

http://www.mtv.com/news/1957116/sayr...zing-bullying/

Sayreville is a town that borders mine. Allegedly, senior players sodomized freshmen with their fingers and then made them lick them (Among other things). The investigation was precipitated after the head coach was caught with steroids in his car. The entire football season for the school has been cancelled despite pleas from parents.

Anybody ever experience hazing?

Posted On:
    10/09/2014 7:47pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    http://www.mtv.com/news/1957116/sayr...zing-bullying/

Sayreville is a town that borders mine.
    It's time like these that New Jersey acts like Florida and it pisses me off. George Washington made this state his base of operations before kicking the British out of America. Fucking A.

I used to have to drop in to the Middlesex County Utilities Authority treatment plant for work.

This smells just as bad.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/09/2014 8:07pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to wrestle against Sayreville when I was in high school. They used to hold the biggest JV tournaments. In college, I was on the same team as a couple of dudes who used to go there. I'll have to ask them if it really was just like taking a big dump (Of course I already know it is).

At around 0:50 I wrestle a Sayreville kid:

I used mostly street moves.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2014 5:41pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seven kids have been charged with sexual assault.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/11/us/new...dal/index.html

I hope they end up as my cellmates (All of them). I'll show them how to party, Leo style:

Leo Erogenous Zone:

The back is Leo's most sensitive area. Most Leos have a well defined muscular back, compliment them on it while you lightly scratch your fingernails from the base of the neck down to their buttocks. They love a back rub or massage because to them it is being pampered. Get scented massage oil and give them a sensual massage and it is guaranteed to set the mood for a night of passion!
    Sex With Leo:

First impressions would tell you that Leo is all about the kinky and novelty, but that is not so. They are deeply sensual and passionate and enjoy posh surroundings, such as candles and scented oils and lots of affectionate physical contact such as massages and rubbing. They like sex to be familiar, not necessarily routine, but they like to know what's going on. This is because Leo always has to be the best and if there is a suggestion or something offered that they have never done before, they would rather pass on the chance then attempt it and be only satisfactory. Leo has mastered the moves he know, so do not be disappointed with the lack of novelty and variety, because Leo is very good at what they can do, they are the best.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2014 8:10pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I used to wrestle against Sayreville when I was in high school.
    Did you find the oil check to be strangely ineffective? Maybe just caused a bit of a purring type vocalization?
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/12/2014 4:57am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Did you find the oil check to be strangely ineffective? Maybe just caused a bit of a purring type vocalization?
    I never had the finesse to pull off the oil check during a match back in the day. When I tried molesting some of them in the shower, though, they reacted like it was the worst thing that could happen to them. As if they had PTSD. Kind of hard to tell, though.