Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 11:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

Hell yeah! Hell no!

tEH Real Deadly Patty Cake

I didn't feel like clogging up the MABS thread about Fatum MMA Gym, since all I have is criticism about their videos, but check out two of their hardcore members fighting. One of the greatest games of patty cake every played, I think. Reminds me of the Patty Cake Kumite of 68. That was a good year.

How do shrimp?

And finally, a link to their site: https://sites.google.com/site/fatummmagym/home
    Last edited by XXIV; 6/14/2013 11:33pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 2:11am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only thing worse than this I've seen today is the mutilation of the English language on their google website.

Terrible stuff. However, since these are just a bunch of probably not so smart kids playing at MMA... I don't care too much. Let Darwin sort this one out.

EDIT: I'll take that back. This is very, very bad:

Last edited by Azatdawn; 6/15/2013 2:19am at .

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 3:05am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is not so much "patty cake" as they are just very weary of contact (and can't kickbox).
    Why not put shin pads, head gear, and work a little? You can see them flailing punches once in a while that weren't weak, but they are just too uncomfortable to actually make contact.
    I think Patty cake is what they should do, at least until they learn how to fight better, and get used to contact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 5:52am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this gym exclusively for skinny white boys who talk too much and bitch constantly?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 6:30am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXIV View Post
    Reminds me of the Patty Cake Kumite of 68. That was a good year.
    Indeed it was:

Edit: I know they're actually hitting each other, which puts them on a whole other level than the Faturn group. But it was the most interesting video I found from that year.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 9:04am

Style: Thai Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad you made this thread, because there's one important question that I don't believe has been asked in MABS. Is this getting them laid, and if it is, can we chalk this up to a success for them? Because I know the **** I spent my high school years doing in my parents basement was absolutely not successful in that capacity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 9:29am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    I'm glad you made this thread, because there's one important question that I don't believe has been asked in MABS. Is this getting them laid, and if it is, can we chalk this up to a success for them? Because I know the **** I spent my high school years doing in my parents basement was absolutely not successful in that capacity.
    of course it is getting them laid, there is a video 4 posts up of them having foreplay on the bedroom floor!

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 9:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Indeed it was:

Edit: I know they're actually hitting each other, which puts them on a whole other level than the Faturn group. But it was the most interesting video I found from that year.
    Wow, I pulled that year out of my ass too.

@ Erezb: I just think what their doing is cringe-worthy. Personally I think they should learn how to move their feet and do a simple hip escape before flailing about and stepping on their own feet and letting their kicks almost knock them over. I guess there's little difference in stuff like this and doing backyard wrestling as a teenager or whatever, but I think it's incredibly silly for them to charge for the 'privilege' of being on their team.

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 10:43am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXIV View Post
    Wow, I pulled that year out of my ass too.

@ Erezb: I just think what their doing is cringe-worthy. Personally I think they should learn how to move their feet and do a simple hip escape before flailing about and stepping on their own feet and letting their kicks almost knock them over. I guess there's little difference in stuff like this and doing backyard wrestling as a teenager or whatever, but I think it's incredibly silly for them to charge for the 'privilege' of being on their team.
    No doubt about it. This is either a troll job, or seriously delusional kids. For the life of me i can't understand why take the time to film this **** let alone post that for everybody to see, this **** can potentially come back and bite you in the ass
    for example:

this video is used time and time again to stab at our new Minister of Finance. Pompous ass as he is.

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 10:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    this video is used time and time again to stab at our new Minister of Finance. Pompous ass as he is.
    So wait did he just step in with nil training?

Also I'm dumb because I read that as "our new Minister of France" and I was really confused.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast