Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2013 2:32am

Style: Judo noob, heavy bag

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nelson and Henderson seriously need to work on a strategy beyond "march forward while throwing a right overhand poorly concealed by a half hearted jab". Especially Nelson, who looked absolutely bewildered when Miocic was able to keep circling away from Nelson's right while landing some nice, technical 1-2s.

Stipe Miocic looked nice, and the Jordan KO of Barry was kinda cool. Pretty lackluster card overall, though (or at least the main card, didn't catch the prelims).

Posted On:
    6/16/2013 8:26am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I love Pat Barry, but he makes it so hard to be a fan of his sometimes. Oh well, I don't think he'll be cut just yet. His fights always bring the excitement, even when he's getting whooped on.

Not a bad showing from Rashad. He looked a little nervy in the first round, but once he started setting up his takedown attempts with punches, it started to work out for him a little bit better, and he stung Henderson pretty good a few times in the third. I would have thought he'd have thrown some leg kicks, considering how flat-footed and immobile Henderson is in general, but my guess is he didn't want to chance having them caught.

Also, has Henderson always been such a whiny prick? He's been crying about Machida in every interview he's had since that fight like it's somehow going to make the UFC overturn the decision and give him the win. And running Machida down in a post-fight interview is really the epitome of class. Also, "he didn't hurt me, I just sort of tripped against the cage"? That's some Tito-level **** right there.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2013 2:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what was the deal with Barry spitting water on his crotch? Is it like the Jackson camp nipple pinch for good luck?

Posted On:
    6/17/2013 2:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so-so card. 162 should be better
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12