Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I know Sensei Louf he was one of my students for many years

Sensei Joseph Louf was granted his black belt at Lavallee's Black Belt Champions. He did not live in Oakland Park, FL. He is from Massachusetts and trained with us in NY. He has a large family. He is a licensed dietician and nutritionist.

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Slander Correction. This is absurd!

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY MADE UP! Sensei Louf is a VERY easy going gentleman who is great with kids. We hired him from Lavallee's black belt champions just to work in our kids program because he came so highly recommended when working with kids. He has a younger autistic brother, he is an avid autism activist, even teach kids with special needs for free and pays for their equipment out of his own pocket! this link doesn't even exist! what a horrible thing to make up and say about a good man.

hotfrog.com/Companies/American-Total-Defense

"I had a friend who went here. Things started out okay, however soon the leader began to be so disrespectful............"

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He never claims to be a 4th deg bb in BJJ. he is a 4th degree in ShorinjiRyu Kempo KarateDo. He is a 2nd deg bb in Aikido. and a 1st deg bb in Tae Kwon Do. He is a brown belt in BJJ currently on his way to his bb.

Lightweight

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:02pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Judo, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KyoshiConcept View Post
    THIS IS OBVIOUSLY MADE UP! Sensei Louf is a VERY easy going gentleman who is great with kids. We hired him from Lavallee's black belt champions just to work in our kids program because he came so highly recommended when working with kids. He has a younger autistic brother, he is an avid autism activist, even teach kids with special needs for free and pays for their equipment out of his own pocket! this link doesn't even exist! what a horrible thing to make up and say about a good man.

hotfrog.com/Companies/American-Total-Defense

"I had a friend who went here. Things started out okay, however soon the leader began to be so disrespectful............"

Coincidentally, it would appear as though this page has been taken down. I should've taken a screen capture.

It's great that you think highly of Mr. Louf, ideally all of these investigations end up with the person being vindicated. I would like for that to be the case here as well.

But not everyone thinks so highly of him:(http://www.thinklocal.com/AmericanTo...-18032015.html)

Note the 4th review (which I have screen capped should it disappear).

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-louf/17/19/4b9

You say that Joe did not live in Florida, but according to his LinkedIn page (which I am assuming is him since the pic looks very much like his pics on his FB page), he was in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area, which is in Broward County.

It is possible that the restraining order was for another Joseph Louf.

On Joseph's FB page, he also claims to have attended Nova Southeastern University, which is also in Florida....

Are you asserting that Joseph Louf was never in Florida?

Lightweight

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:09pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since it seems you know Mr. Louf, it would be great if you could bring this thread to his attention so that he may clear the air around some of his claims.

All anyone on this forum is concerned with is how he attained the ranks he has claimed and when/where did he win the ISKA Featherweight Kickboxing championship.

By leaving his bio vague, he has invited this type of questioning.

It might not hurt for you to state how you know him and what art you have trained with him in.

Everyone on this forum will be skeptical of someone that signs up and jumps on an investigatory thread defending the person being questioned.

Clearly, there are some questions to be answered regarding ATD MMA. I will be the first to admit I'm mistaken should evidence of Mr. Louf's claims be presented.

Lightweight

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also find it highly suspicious that you claim he received his BB from Lavalle's Black Belt Champions, but that he has never been in Oakland Park, FL when, in fact, that school is in Oakland Park, FL....

http://www.usablackbeltchampions.net/#overview

LaVallee's USA Black Belt Champions
    1425 E. Commercial Blvd.
    Oakland Park, FL 33334
    (954) 302-3493

Do you see why someone might find your assertions suspicious?
    Last edited by goshinbudoJJ; 6/14/2013 3:20pm at .

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sensei is a good man

SIR, your slanderous amateur sleuth skills are just that... there is lavallee's schools all over the east coast from NY to FL. 12 in total last I checked. over 6000 students. Sensei Louf attained his 4th deg bb from an old friend of mine Kyoshi Lavallee who is since deceased. He also states there are 3 Joseph Louf's in his family. His ISKA title was an amateur title. see how your lack of investigating is slanderous. you keep saying all this stuff about a good man who is one of the best children's instructors I know.

in response to:
    I also find it highly suspicious that you claim he received his BB from Lavalle's Black Belt Champions, but that he has never been in Oakland Park, FL when, in fact, that school is in Oakland Park, FL....

Lightweight

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SIR, your slanderous amateur sleuth skills are just that... there is lavallee's schools all over the east coast from NY to FL. 12 in total last I checked. over 6000 students. Sensei Louf attained his 4th deg bb from an old friend of mine Kyoshi Lavallee who is since deceased. He also states there are 3 Joseph Louf's in his family. His ISKA title was an amateur title. see how your lack of investigating is slanderous. you keep saying all this stuff about a good man who is one of the best children's instructors I know.

in response to:
    Fair enough, there are a few of those schools in New York as well.
    Do you happen to own or train at one of them?

From what I can tell, these schools were owned by Steve Lavalle:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...travis-mandell

Are you still claiming that this Joseph Louf was never in Florida?

How could he have attended the university there?

How could he have trained with American Top Team?

Also note that the LinkedIn profile I referenced has also been deleted:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joe louf linked in.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	15060  

Last edited by goshinbudoJJ; 6/14/2013 4:12pm at .

Lightweight

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 4:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you assist us in verifying Joe Louf's brown belt in BJJ?

That would go a long way towards alleviating some of the concerns raised in this thread.

Also, the date and location of his amateur championship would be great.

Administrator

Achievements:
    OverdriveTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsThree Friends3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 4:13pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

in response to:
    Take a deep breath and make sure you're arguing from a point of reason not anger. You started off strong but you're going to end up making the OP's case if you keep going down this path.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast