Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    They're all bloated franchises that sucked at maximum suckitude in their last movie, before selling out to any product that would have them. If Lego Indiana Jones doesn't have a Nazi getting woodchippered by a flying wing during a fistfight, **** it.
    I'm waaay behind on Lego nowadays it seems.
    I had no idea...

The British in India will be slaughtered. Then we will overrun the Moslems and force their "Allah" to bow to Kali. And then the Hebrew God will fall and finally the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten.

Kali ma... Kali ma... Kali ma, shakthi deh!

Ab, uski jan meri mutti me hai! AB, USKI JAN MERI MUTTI ME HAI!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If we as parents allow it to happen??
    Yep.
    I assume you have kids right?? What's the alternative to ban all games from your children or find a balance between what they want vs. what they need.
    Your hyperbole is stupid. Since you are moving goal posts and being an ass, I'll make it simple.

If you feel that way:
    29.99 New.

Lego video games are 39.99 new.

Buy your kid the fucking lego set, sit down with them and stfu. YOU ARE THE PARENT, it is YOUR MONEY, and it is YOUR CHOICE to buy video games. You allow it to happen when you purchase the system and the games. So, parents play the real role, video games are an excuse. Oh and for centuries mother fuckers advanced, evolved, made discoveries and survived without video games. That means I am laughing at you for bowing to the peer pressure of your kids.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I'm waaay behind on Lego nowadays it seems.
    I had no idea...

The British in India will be slaughtered. Then we will overrun the Moslems and force their "Allah" to bow to Kali. And then the Hebrew God will fall and finally the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten.

Kali ma... Kali ma... Kali ma, shakthi deh!

Ab, uski jan meri mutti me hai! AB, USKI JAN MERI MUTTI ME HAI!
    This is unacceptable for children! That human-sacrificing lego's face isn't smiling!

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yep.
    Your hyperbole is stupid. Since you are moving goal posts and being an ass, I'll make it simple.

If you feel that way:
    29.99 New.

Buy your kid the fucking lego set, sit down with them and stfu. YOU ARE THE PARENT, it is YOUR MONEY, and it is YOUR CHOICE to buy video games. You allow it to happen when you purchase the system and the games. So, parents play the real role, video games are an excuse. Oh and for centuries mother fuckers advanced, evolved, made discoveries and survived without video games. That means I am laughing at you for bowing to the peer pressure of your kids.
    Nah I prefer this one : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deathstar1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	15058 I agree with some of what you're saying, but I will continue to disagree that games don't play a role in this equation regardless of how you twist my posts.

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep.

If you feel that way:
    29.99 New.

And how exactly am I being an ass?? For disagreeing with you?? Geesh I haven't even rage posted. I have civil and responded with my opinion. If anyone is being an ass in this thread it's you, not I.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 2:54pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And how exactly am I being an ass??
    Ban all video games? Where did I say that? I didn't. That's you creating a straw man.
    That's you being an ass as usual.
    Saying you weren't being positive or negative? Then you admitt you were being negative, is you being an ass.

For disagreeing with you??
    Disagree all you want. You addressed my opinion and then I responded. As usual, another thread and more butt-hurt from you when someone disagrees with your statements.

Geesh I haven't even rage posted.
    You took a break, it is all about context. No they are not the same.

I have civil and responded with my opinion. If anyone is being an ass in this thread it's you, not I.
    No, I responded with my opinion. YOU chose to address my opinion.

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ban all video games? Where did I say that? I didn't. That's you creating a straw man.
    That's you being an ass as usual.
    Saying you weren't being positive or negative? Then you admitt you were being negative, is you being an ass.

Disagree all you want. You addressed my opinion and then I responded. As usual, another thread and more butt-hurt from you when someone disagrees with your statements.

You took a break, it is all about context. No they are not the same.

No, I responded with my opinion. YOU chose to address my opinion.
    Right I addressed your opinion, but I was not being an ass about it, as I said I disagreed with it. And I had no problem with you disagreeing with me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:17pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right I addressed your opinion, but I was not being an ass about it, as I said I disagreed with it.
    Unlike you, I have supported my opinion. You have done three things:
    1) Disagreed
    2) Created straw man arguments.
    3) Repeated that you disagree.

And I had no problem with you disagreeing with me.
    Yet, you continued to alter my comment. Yes, that is you being an ass and having a problem with what I said.

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unlike you, I have supported my opinion. You have done three things:
    1) Disagreed
    2) Created straw man arguments.
    3) Repeated that you disagree.

Yet, you continued to alter my comment. Yes, that is you being an ass and having a problem with what I said.
    You have supported your opinion by attacking mine. I had no problem with what you said in any way. And again I have even agreed with part of what you said.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 3:30pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's always weird hearing people bitch about not parenting their kids. The video games don't teach kids ****, it is the lazy parents fault.
    Initial statement.

Really, so the video games actively turn on the TV, jump into the system, float the controller into your kid's hands and you just sit there mesmerized?

Like i said,it will always be weird. I do not blame TV, video games, comics, news or any of that **** for my kid's behavior. Now, I know you will be an ass. Yes, they can play a part IF YOU LET THEM PLAY THE GAMES. Again, it is lazy parenting to blame anything, that you can control, for your kids behavior or what they are taught.
    Support of my initial statement.

Be an ass all you want. I defended my position as well as Machete making a concise point.
    Video games only play a role IF YOU AS A PARENT allow it to happen.
    Yes you did and you are doing it again.

Yep silly, in a non-comedic sense, is negative.
    Lazy, in this context, is a negative.

Now, do I need to DEFINE the context of the article and explain why your original post makes your comment "I totally agree on the games, they just teach the kids that playing the game is far easier than building the kit." a negative?

Yes, you have defined positive and negative.
    Still supporting my initial comment. You have done no such thing, but move goal posts, use logical fallacies and cry for a butt-hurt yellow card.

You have supported your opinion by attacking mine.
    Nope, I supported my opinion, in tandem with what I previously wrote, while ignoring your silly logical fallacies. Do you need the point highlighted to explain the difference you are failing to grasp?

In simple terms:
    IiF: LOL@poorparenting:
    1)Reasons
    2)Reasons with Sarcasm
    3)Reasons
    Bnet: I partially disagree:
    1)I disagree
    2)Straw man
    3)I disagree
    4)Wash
    5)Rinse
    6)Repeat.