Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wing Chun Kung Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!

IP Man doesn't understand Sarcasm, BFM forgot it isn't YMAS

I agree with W. Rabbit and think Vieux Normand needs to grow up a bit and make some sensible comments.

Lots of martial arts of good, the eastern ones are better because they've been around for thousand of years so obviously they are deeper and more complete arts. I don't think there's anything delusional about studying them - they've opened my mind to so many different ways to deal with real life self defence situations and the philosophy and ideas behind them are amazing.

To the poster of this thread - I'd wish your brother good luck and maybe go visit a couple of his classes. You may learn something too. :)

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip Man Forever View Post
    I agree with W. Rabbit and think Vieux Normand needs to grow up a bit and make some sensible comments.

Lots of martial arts of good, the eastern ones are better because they've been around for thousand of years so obviously they are deeper and more complete arts. I don't think there's anything delusional about studying them - they've opened my mind to so many different ways to deal with real life self defence situations and the philosophy and ideas behind them are amazing.

To the poster of this thread - I'd wish your brother good luck and maybe go visit a couple of his classes. You may learn something too. :)
    Shut the ****. Either OP is a fag or his friend is a fag.

Also you're a fucking fag and Earth Dragon ( white rabbit) is a fag.

YMAS or not this entire thread is crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:32pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I take that back, I miss read White Rabbit's post.

White Rabbit you were not being a fag, you were being a dildo, with your one hand fapping bit.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for those deep insights, BackFistMonkey. I think your choice of name is very appropriate by the way.

Perhaps when you grow up you could try saying something intelligent instead of spouting unsubstantiated homophobic slurs?

Just a thought... :)

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:52pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for those deep insights, BackFistMonkey. I think your choice of name is very appropriate by the way.

Perhaps when you grow up you could try saying something intelligent instead of spouting unsubstantiated homophobic slurs?

I will not try to have a conversation with a troll.
    It is a waste of time. You have never fought, never spared hard under an open ruleset, problably never trained WC, you are a poor troll and I am fed up with your type. Do you have any idea how often variations of your screen name have shown up and the bullshit content that was spewed from your fingers has been argued?

Do a search, or get your ass to noobietown and start an intro thread if you really want discussion.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you live in your own little world, BackFistMonkey. No idea what you're saying, but let me know if you have a relevant and rational comment to make on this thread. Thank you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 6:59pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Would you please name 2 Eastern martial arts practiced today that has been around for thousands of years?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 8:11pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Speaking of unsubstantiated, can you substantiate your claim that Asian martial arts are older, "deeper", or "more complete" than other martial arts? I bet you can't.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 8:12pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you live in your own little world, BackFistMonkey. No idea what you're saying, but let me know if you have a relevant and rational comment to make on this thread. Thank you.
    The irony is palpable.

I also noted you have refused to answer Omega's question.

* edit*

it is also amusing how you are attempting to go through my posts and down vote them all. Please note how it doesn't work.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 6/08/2013 8:15pm at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 8:49pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=120903

Someone can't understand sarcasm or irony. Yes, that's you IP.

BFM, while we have fun in technique forum calm down.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast