Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2013 10:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    In BJJ an upper belt is referring to being of advanced rank (purple, brown, or black belt).

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/22/2013 10:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by longislandmma View Post
    You are just a big bad bully on the forums huh? Honestly does this make you feel like a tough guy?
    Weird, you are in his area, can pick up the phone, can send an email or go roll with the guy to see if he has "world clas skills," but here you sit trying to make people see your point by comparing competition records.

Yet, I am the internet bully tough guy upper belt.

You need to look in the mirror so you can see all of your irony.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 12:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Weird, you are in his area, can pick up the phone, can send an email or go roll with the guy to see if he has "world clas skills," but here you sit trying to make people see your point by comparing competition records.
    Oh really and how would that go: "Hello is this the BJJ instructor, my name is *@###@ and I was wondering if you could tell me about your 'world class skills.' And going to roll with him? That wouldn't be odd or anything, an "upper belt" walks in and asks to try out a class being taught by a brown belt. Or better yet what should I do ask for a challenge match? What exactly would be the point of that? Even if I walked through the door and submitted him, what would that prove? The guy is a legit brown belt I have been saying that since the beginning. My issue was with referencing 2 fights where he was knocked out in less than a minute combined, as a qualification for teaching bjj for mma. The other issue was listing 2nd place out of 2 competitors as an accomplishment.

You have been nothing but a sad little bully since my first post. What's really sad is becoming a moderator on this forum is probably the crowning achievement of your miserable underachieving life. It allows you to exert some control over people which you would otherwise never have at your fast food job living in your parent's basement. I tried to remain respectful throughout but you continued to twist my words and play semantics when you realized you revealed your own ignorance "Nooooo I said world class skills, technically that is different from world class." I think your the one who needs to look in the mirror and realize your ugly, your broke, and you masturbate way too frequently. So do me a favor after your done polishing your yellow belt you "earned" in tkd, get a bunch of your likeminded forum pals in here so they can all gang up on me and "teach me a lesson."

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 12:54pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Judo, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, we were thinking you could just go down introduce yourself and ask to check out a class. Most BJJ guys that aren't complete assholes would welcome a fellow practitioner to the mat, independent of school affiliation/rank.

If they're assholes about it, then maybe they are Bullshido as you claim.

Your problem is that you can't seem to think of a way to ask the question without coming off like a total douchebag. Personal issue?

What you still fail to comprehend is that every post you have made on this thread sounds like the jealous ramblings of a rival school owner.

That **** is frowned upon around here.

And please, stop backtracking. You haven't been giving anyone, other than yourself, credit "from the beginning". You came on here to bash the guy plain and simple.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 1:34pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh really and how would that go: "Hello is this the BJJ instructor, my name is *@###@ and I was wondering if you could tell me about your 'world class skills.' And going to roll with him? That wouldn't be odd or anything, an "upper belt" walks in and asks to try out a class being taught by a brown belt. Or better yet what should I do ask for a challenge match? What exactly would be the point of that? Even if I walked through the door and submitted him, what would that prove? The guy is a legit brown belt I have been saying that since the beginning. My issue was with referencing 2 fights where he was knocked out in less than a minute combined, as a qualification for teaching bjj for mma. The other issue was listing 2nd place out of 2 competitors as an accomplishment.
    If you do not know how to ask questions, in a respectful manner, you need to grow up. The fact you can't fathom how to be respectful is sad.

You were never respectful, don't lie. I explained most of the disrespect in your posts. Instead of addressing it, you became a passive aggressive bully. You played semantics, from the start, until someone came along that understands your game. Then, when your bullying wasn't effective, you became angry.

Sorry if you were bullied in school, that isn't my fault.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 6:31pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

Sorry if you were bullied in school.
    You know what's funny that is the only thing you said on this thread that was remotely accurate. Your right when I was in junior high I was picked on and beaten up by the older kids in the neighborhood. I wouldn't change a thing though because it taught me how to take a beating and resulted in me not being scared to take a punch or fight which paid dividends years later. Being bullied actually started me on the path to being a martial artist. And it also taught me how to recognize a bully no matter the situation or the particular persona they try to hide behind. There are bullies in all walks of life, and you just happen to be a bully behind a computer screen. It was cute that you tried to imply that I was the bully, it's called projection. I'm sure you try to rationalize your real life actions in a similar fashion. This will be my last post no matter what you say though so I bid you farewell. And to your little lackey that was chiming in as well just remember you are the company you keep. Godspeed.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 6:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'll be missed!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 6:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I get an "IIF's Little Lackey" tag?

I'll sport it proudly

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 6:52pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what's funny that is the only thing you said on this thread that was remotely accurate. Your right when I was in junior high I was picked
    Interesting. I picked all of that up from your passive aggressive posting.

it also taught me how to recognize a bully no matter the situation or the particular persona they try to hide behind. There are bullies in all walks of life, and you just happen to be a bully behind a computer screen.
    No, it taught you how to fear bullies. You fear them so much that you see them everywhere and in all walks of life. I disagreed with you and debated your points. You flipped out and have been on the bully kick.

Disagreeing with your assertions is not bullying.
    Telling you to justify passive aggressively calling someone a fraud is not bullying.

Calling you names, saying your rank doesn't matter, telling you not to post, threatening you with a ban, calling you names, and getting multiple posters to gang up on you, so you would agree with my point, would be bullying.

You know if I did something like this:
    You have been nothing but a sad little bully since my first post. What's really sad is becoming a moderator on this forum is probably the crowning achievement of your miserable underachieving life. It allows you to exert some control over people which you would otherwise never have at your fast food job living in your parent's basement. I tried to remain respectful throughout but you continued to twist my words and play semantics when you realized you revealed your own ignorance "Nooooo I said world class skills, technically that is different from world class." I think your the one who needs to look in the mirror and realize your ugly, your broke, and you masturbate way too frequently. So do me a favor after your done polishing your yellow belt you "earned" in tkd, get a bunch of your likeminded forum pals in here so they can all gang up on me and "teach me a lesson."
    Just because you disagreed with my assessments of your alleged facts I'd be a bully. You bully.
    It was cute that you tried to imply that I was the bully, it's called projection.
    No this is projection:
    b : the attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety
    Yep, you were bullied and beat up. When I told you that you were wrong, I became those other bullies. Now, you have become what you hate a bully.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/23/2013 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF'd!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast