221928 Bullies, 4170 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 30
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,236

    Posted On:
    6/06/2013 3:23pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACCBILLYJACC View Post
    Either way when if it's posted you don't have to say a word cause I'm sure there will be at least a dozen nut riders on here who'll start to post for you.
    The man has a point, especially considering that Omega, more so than others, needs no help from any of us.
  2. BLACCBILLYJACC is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    10/18/2013 10:28pm


     Style: Hapkido, MT, Wrestling

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    HKD '05!!!




    FINALLY! Had to dig this out of nearly 800 DVD's in storage but was able find and upload a few minutes of it. I don't know you and never met you that's why all those years ago I said "Oh stop I'm just busting your chops or something of that nature. Won't even bother to look that up..... But after skimming through footage I think At 10:00 may interest you.
    Last edited by BLACCBILLYJACC; 10/18/2013 10:36pm at . Reason: Add
  3. TNMP is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    107

    Posted On:
    10/18/2013 10:34pm


     Style: taekkyon, judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will have a bad day tomorrow because of that.
  4. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,967

    Posted On:
    10/19/2013 12:31am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACCBILLYJACC View Post



    FINALLY! Had to dig this out of nearly 800 DVD's in storage but was able find and upload a few minutes of it. I don't know you and never met you that's why all those years ago I said "Oh stop I'm just busting your chops or something of that nature. Won't even bother to look that up..... But after skimming through footage I think At 10:00 may interest you.


    As I said before, if you were just busting my chops then I owe you an apology. As you can see by that match I thought him and I were fairly evenly matched. My ego got ahold of me. I owe you a debt of gratitude for that stroll down memory lane. Thank you.
  5. Keej613 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ottawa (Canada)
    Posts
    285

    Posted On:
    10/25/2013 2:36pm


     Style: It's complicated.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about so here's a pro MMA fighter with a black belt in hapkido:

    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Craig-Brown-8594
  6. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,967

    Posted On:
    10/25/2013 6:03pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keej613 View Post
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about so here's a pro MMA fighter with a black belt in hapkido:

    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Craig-Brown-8594
    ......and I do kung fu, what's your point?

    Heh. I think there might be a few more if I remember right. One actually from Canada and fought in the UFC. I'll see if I can find him.
  7. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    891

    Posted On:
    10/25/2013 11:13pm


     Style: aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keej613 View Post
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about
    Then you don't have to reply. That's totally okay.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app
  8. BLACCBILLYJACC is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    10/26/2013 10:38pm


     Style: Hapkido, MT, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    As I said before, if you were just busting my chops then I owe you an apology. As you can see by that match I thought him and I were fairly evenly matched. My ego got ahold of me. I owe you a debt of gratitude for that stroll down memory lane. Thank you.
    It's all good brother & please forgive my attitude & language on my second post of this thread...Mines (ego) Too.
  9. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    891

    Posted On:
    10/27/2013 8:41am


     Style: aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, ****. You guys aren't going to start hugging, are you?
  10. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,529

    Posted On:
    10/28/2013 2:22pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Ah, ****. You guys aren't going to start hugging, are you?
    White zinfadel for everyone!
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.