Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 10:35pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACCBILLYJACC View Post
    Never said anything was wrong with it.. If you read my post I was asking if anyone was familiar with the school as well as why the system is called Hapkido MMA. Now son if you haven't trained in the system or competed against them, why the hell are you saying anything?
    It was a simple solution to point me to the proper thread if there is one OR just leave it alone and it could've sat here unanswered forever.

YOU are a jackass...

And I'm saying something. So what does that tell you dumbfuck?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 10:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! I shoul've known...(LOL) YOU mad about that ish from what..8-9 years ago???
    Dude, I posted that footage to google or one of those sites back then.. I really didn't care either way & told you I was busting your chops... (LMBO) C'mon get a life man.

I know who's school it is and thought they were pretty good fighters and lived too far away to check them out. Now since I'll be coming back to the region I am pondering moving towards the Southbay instead of the Valley again. I am looking at schools that will be within a 10-15 mile radius for whatever area I may move to.... I saw their site and read what it is they're teaching and figured I'd ask in the TRADITION (KOREAN) FORUMS ANNNND The MMA FORUMS!!! That simple....I am sure if I call the school they'll give a veiled response and ask me to come in. That's fine and dandy BUT I am looking for students/former students who have first hand experience with that particular dojang.

In 30 years I have trained in various systems in various cities that I lived or was stationed in and guess what? I've seen time & time again in a few different systems that were "On Point" turn into Mc Dojo/jang central after some success..OR...Lack there of.
    SO when I saw their site and read the Hapkido MMA advertisement,,,...wellllll it started to seem like what I'm hoping it's not. I know the foundation of his style of Hapkido and the late GM Kim would've never called it that.

When I return to Cali and get settled I'll see if I can dig up that old VIDEO TAPED footage and get it posted in full for ya.. Guess WHAT??? I STILL don't know Who YOU Were OR Are that day so you'll have to review it for us all and give YOU'RE feedback..

Fair enough? Frankly I haven't thought about that day in at least 7 years or really even cared. Do they even still have those comps? Do you still compete? Did you win the belt the next year? Or Win 1st Pl in ANY Other Competitions since then?

Lastly as a Mod with 22,000 post & obviously TOO Much Time on his hands....Why are YOU in the Korean Forums Trolling my post....idiot. (Gotcha) lol
    You know, besides the part where I average less than 4 posts per day.

That I have a 2nd degree blackbelt in ITF TKD?
    That I have a 2nd degree blackbelt in WTF TKD?
    That I've studied Hapkido for over 20 years?
    That I've competed in Pro Hapkido?

If you were busting my chops, and you posted those videos I saw nothing. If you did, show me, I may owe you an apology. Aside from that I still feel like you're trolling.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 11:52pm

Style: Hapkido, MT, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    And I'm saying something. So what does that tell you dumbfuck?
    Huh??? I was talking to the other jackalobe that posted on your behalf? Still what the hell does it have to do with the question I asked??? I'm convinced you dudes look for ticky tack **** just for kicks & giggles. SMDH

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 12:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    You know, besides the part where I average less than 4 posts per day.

That I have a 2nd degree blackbelt in ITF TKD?
    That I have a 2nd degree blackbelt in WTF TKD?
    That I've studied Hapkido for over 20 years?
    That I've competed in Pro Hapkido?

If you were busting my chops, and you posted those videos I saw nothing. If you did, show me, I may owe you an apology. Aside from that I still feel like you're trolling.
    (Siiiigh) I just asked a simple question... YOU are holding a grudge against a guy you don't know over a post from what "8 or 9" years ago? I did not know ANY of you guys but did know who the eventual winner was and taped him winning all his matches.

I'm not sure if you feel you were cheated or what but like I stated I shot that event and put it away. I was asked about it on a few sites and posted it on google back then. Remember there was no Youtube, Vimeo, Liveleak, etc; so it took over 6 hrs. to compress and render 5 two minute clips that only stayed up for a week or two as a trial. I wasn't paying any more cash to host a site and re-posting all over again.

At this point I'm not even remotely concerned about digging in the crates for some ancient **** I shot on tape nearly a decade ago for a dude with a grudge and attitude over....., what???? Nothing. If you knew what they are teaching is just HKD with MMA added as a buzz word to attract people like "HKD KOREAN KARATE" then all you had to do was say so. Or if it's BJJ with HKD kicks and weapons and a few wrist locks then say that.. That's ALL I came here for. As a mod you could've PM'd and asked me to make my intentions clearer or whatnot. No biggie I would've complied.

At this point just DELETE this whole thread cause it's flat out foolish now.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 7:20am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't delete threads.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 8:46am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure if you feel you were cheated or what but like I stated I shot that event and put it away. I was asked about it on a few sites and posted it on google back then. Remember there was no Youtube, Vimeo, Liveleak, etc; so it took over 6 hrs. to compress and render 5 two minute clips that only stayed up for a week or two as a trial. I wasn't paying any more cash to host a site and re-posting all over again.
    Cheated? Maybe not, but he does feel the judges were not properly placed to determine points (assuming I'm reading the correct historic thread). You may hold videographic evidence which validates his concerns; because you are refusing to provide that evidence, it's not hard to understand his animosity towards you, especially considering your cavalier attitude.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 11:39am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (Siiiigh) I just asked a simple question... YOU are holding a grudge against a guy you don't know over a post from what "8 or 9" years ago? I did not know ANY of you guys but did know who the eventual winner was and taped him winning all his matches.

At this point I'm not even remotely concerned about digging in the crates for some ancient **** I shot on tape nearly a decade ago for a dude with a grudge and attitude over....., what???? Nothing. If you knew what they are teaching is just HKD with MMA added as a buzz word to attract people like "HKD KOREAN KARATE" then all you had to do was say so. Or if it's BJJ with HKD kicks and weapons and a few wrist locks then say that.. That's ALL I came here for. As a mod you could've PM'd and asked me to make my intentions clearer or whatnot. No biggie I would've complied.

Okay, a few things.

I'll let this go assuming that you were just busting my chops in the other thread, but a few things;

1. Yes, my ego was a bit hurt that Mike and I went at it for a full round without either one of scoring and you made a statement that he dropped me. If anything I scored more takedowns that were never given because he kept running out of the 12 foot fighting area. So yeah, I'm a bit sore about that but I smiled and accepted my loss as a reason why I love not letting decisions left up to judges.

2. I believe Mike Lee ended up a BJJ Brown or purple and added muay thai to his curriculum. His guy that has trained with me doesn't like to go too much into it. I don't know why.

3. As blunt as it is the reason he calls it Hapkido MMA is because it makes sense and he can. It is as simple as that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 1:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Cheated? Maybe not, but he does feel the judges were not properly placed to determine points (assuming I'm reading the correct historic thread). You may hold videographic evidence which validates his concerns; because you are refusing to provide that evidence, it's not hard to understand his animosity towards you, especially considering your cavalier attitude.
    Whaaaat??? My cavalier attitude??? WTF are you talking about? I asked about a particular school that's it. If no one has an answer for that then so be it but don't tell me I have to post any of my work from nearly a decade ago. Provide evidence??? Who the heck do I look like CSI Miami??? The event coordinators had their own team of camera guys and I believe sold the footage online. I shot for someone else, was paid for it and went on with life. Two tours with my guard unit and a move out of state. Sorry but I'll say it again..., I have not thought about those matches nor did I ask a question concerning it. I think Omega can answer or ask his own questions so I don't know why you guys are attempting to speak for him. -SMDH-

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 1:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    .........Okay, thanks. When I'm back in California & unpacked and settled I will see if I still have that footage in tact or if the source that hired me has it. Either way when if it's posted you don't have to say a word cause I'm sure there will be at least a dozen nut riders on here who'll start to post for you.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 3:02pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! I shoul've known...(LOL)... (LMBO)...lol
    ... SMDH
    -SMDH-
    Remind anybody of anyone? PMSL!
    (Apologies, Der, for shitting up your forum)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast