Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 3:11pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that's a contradiction. "I am too honorable to fight and so I have skillfully avoided them, rather then digressing to brutish strength. Also, I have fought many street fights and destroyed my enemies and their honor....." lol

It's not like there aren't underground fights, I mean when guys get together sometimes they just spar or wrassle to see who's tougher and **** like that, but it sounds like wmpyr is attempting to build himself up as a kind of underground, uh........ fight club the movie comes to mind

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 4:16pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do all of these guys "live in dangerous/bad neighborhoods?" Seriously, that doesn't make you a fighter nor does it lend credence to what you teach. Oh and at least he was honest, all of his altercations were deescalated. Interesting build up to a comment of "no I never had a street fight."

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 5:14pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Why do all of these guys "live in dangerous/bad neighborhoods?" Seriously, that doesn't make you a fighter nor does it lend credence to what you teach. Oh and at least he was honest, all of his altercations were deescalated. Interesting build up to a comment of "no I never had a street fight."
    Because it appeals to their target audience by confirming the bias instilled in them by their middle class parents who hid them away from the dangerous world full of bad people rather than teaching them how to be adults?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2013 10:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm definitely not siding with wmpyr, but do you guys think he is that much of a problem?

I mean he's funny, because he tries to sound like a hard-ass and then at the end of his scary stories-time he basically attempts to cover his ass by saying that he's never been in a street fight, but is he dangerous to people?

He seems pretty bullshido, and his knife fighting ideas seem really dangerous, but still he doesn't seem as bad as some of the other guys on MABS. \

Still bullshit though I guess.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 4:55pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Here's wmpyr teaching "special forces knife combat" (whatever the hell that means)

I though SF just shoot people. I'm assuming a knife would only come out in dire circumstances when someone's close and they can't get to a handgun? And I doubt it would be like how he's showing it. I'm thinking more of just a stabbing, frantic type of thing, you know?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 6:34pm

Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.HoneyBadger View Post

Here's wmpyr teaching "special forces knife combat" (whatever the hell that means)

I though SF just shoot people. I'm assuming a knife would only come out in dire circumstances when someone's close and they can't get to a handgun? And I doubt it would be like how he's showing it. I'm thinking more of just a stabbing, frantic type of thing, you know?
    Have you seen his gun boxing video? He takes the idea of knife boxing that FMA does and uses it with pistols without shooting them. Like pistol whipping boxing. I cant find the video but i swear it exists try to find it. I was trying to find it to show but he has waaaay too many videos.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 9:32pm

Style: BJJ & Shooto

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    Have you seen his gun boxing video? He takes the idea of knife boxing that FMA does and uses it with pistols without shooting them. Like pistol whipping boxing. I cant find the video but i swear it exists try to find it. I was trying to find it to show but he has waaaay too many videos.
    I have exams (have on in 5 hours) so literally anything is more interesting. I have found your video.

And it's absolutely mindblowing. I know jackshit about knife/stick fighting and certainly nothing about effective use of firearms but even a blind person would see the insanity in this.
    Don't fear though if you accidently kill your girlfriend/wife with this. He has an answer for that too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 9:33pm

Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias. View Post
    I have exams (have on in 5 hours) so literally anything is more interesting. I have found your video.

And it's absolutely mindblowing. I know jackshit about knife/stick fighting and certainly nothing about effective use of firearms but even a blind person would see the insanity in this.
    Don't fear though if you accidently kill your girlfriend/wife with this. He has an answer for that too.

*Oops nevermind my computer loaded wrong and the video link did not show up until later.

There was actually a video called "gun boxing" where he had 2 pistols in each hand and he was using them like he was knife boxing but using guns instead. I think he took it down because I could not find it anywhere tonight and paged through his videos.
    Last edited by Andrew WA; 6/09/2013 9:53pm at . Reason: computer loading issue, and realization

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 10:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    O.K., I've read that sometimes soldiers have used pistols to "whip" their enemy in the face, because you ran out of bullets and, ****, are you just going to let the guy kill you?

But you're telling me, that he had a video of him "boxing" with two guns?! That seems extremely useless, honestly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 10:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"I felt that Army soldiers would benefit greatly from someone who has back ground in MMA & FMA to create a knife combat system compatible to their current Army Combatives program."

Yeah..... Because the Military needs knife fighting advice from a Mr. Wampire. O.K.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast