Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/03/2013 9:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fatum Fight Team Inc.

These guys are just ridiculous, they are trying to recruit people to their fight team for $5 a month. One of the guys Brian is claiming a BJJ Black Belt, they won't answer questions about lineage.

I can't post links but they are FatumFightTeam on Facebook

1120 wigwam dr and 1819 apperson way
    Kokomo, Indiana 46902
    Phone +1 765-461-6075

They also have a google web site fatummmagym

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    6/03/2013 9:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I see (cursory examination) are new-wave LARPers - MMA wannabes. The photos don't seem to show anyone older than highschool-ish, which makes BJJ black belt dubious, if not impossible. Can you elaborate on the black belt claim? What is your affiliation or interest with FFT?

Posted On:
    6/03/2013 9:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have any affiliation, a friend brought it to my attention, I would think anyone living in their area would have a problem with it.
    This is from their google site:

About Brian Baugher: Brian Allen Baugher, born and raised in Kokomo, Indiana November 23, 1993 and having aspirations to be a U.S. Marine, started being trained by Darien when Darien was only 13! (if that doesnt tell you anything this will) when Brian began being trained by the 13 year old Brian was 16! that shows how good a trainer Darien is! Darien tried to train brian in Kickboxing but it didn't seem to be Brians thing, then Brian got a taste of the Jiujitsu game and fell in love, now holding a black belt Brian is the main Jiujitsu trainer fot the FFT.

EDIT: And looks like they have upped their price to $20, must be their Facebook fame going to their head.

Posted On:
    6/03/2013 9:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is also a sherdog thread on these guys:
    http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12...ining-2477897/

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    6/03/2013 10:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Skimmed the sherdog thread; this Wallid Ismael is a troll account that was also linked to the false Der Auslander claim a few months ago, iirc. Don't think there's much going on, here... I doubt there's a school for anyone to be tricked into joining. Please, feel free to contact them, tomorrow. I'd be surprised if this was anything more than LARPing or a troll job.

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 1:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: maui thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    loll! hey its the Grimlin from Fatum! your guys talk is doing nothing but getting us recognition ! because of people like you were repping at bull city brawl! thank you!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 1:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatum View Post
    loll! hey its the Grimlin from Fatum! your guys talk is doing nothing but getting us recognition ! because of people like you were repping at bull city brawl! thank you!
    I have a couple questions maybe you can answer for me if you would please.

1. So what can you tell us about your Instructors lineage and your personal M.A. experience?

2.How did you and the team fair at the "Bull City Brawl" ?

While I have your attention I thought it may be prudent to point out that it seems as if your shift key is not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, care to address any claims in this thread, like Brians jiujitsu black belt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 1:46pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://sites.google.com/site/fatumm...nge-the-banner

Check the vids. Straight up n00b flail boxing. They would get eaten alive in silver or golden gloves.

My first inclination is that this is a troll job, but dear god if I'm wrong and you're training each other - STOP.

(1) Get decent instruction - the focus mitt work sucked, and all of your sparring was n00b pawing haymaker followed by n00b pawing haymaker. Kicks were sloppy with hands down. Boxing and Judo are cheap - start there. You're all in HS, so wrestle as well.

(2) Get better gear - No headgear, no shin pads, UFC and everlast gloves - QUIT SHOPPING AT SPORTS AUTHORITY. You only have one brain - PROTECT IT.

(3) Its MUAY thai, not MAUI.

I get it, you want to spar. Me too, that's why I do this. But you guys are risking serious injury, because this is truly the blind leading the blind.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 1:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fatum, did you guys come to a conclusion about letting this guy join the team?:
    You guys are truly representing the spirit of the Samurai warriors. Your effort to share your vast knowledge of the fighting arts has inspired me to teach to others the art I mastered by age 17 called shi tu fuji budo. Its an ancient art of the fuji monks that no longer exist anywhere in the world! I have defeated many bjj practitioners thanks to the grappling style of shi tu fuji budo. I will post a video and if you approve of my talents I would like to represent Fatum Fight Team here in my town. Thank you again for showing everyone how true warriors that are destined to be champions train. Oss my warrior brothers!!
    Also, I noticed on June 3rd, someone asked on the FB page who "the Titan" got his black belt from. There were 2 likes, but no replies. Did you miss this? Do you realize that asking who a black belt is from isn't disrespectful, but it is disrespectful to one's teacher to avoid giving this info? Assuming they have a legitimate belt, that is.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast