Posted On:
    6/06/2013 11:45am

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfu29 View Post
    De Yang was my Master there too
    I stayed in Shaolin until 2009 and got there in 2001....
    Mastere DeYang told me
    DID not declare anything
    Don't contradict yourself like this, it will hurt your credibility.

Empty your cup, and go post a bio in Newbietown.

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 12:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Can you post a source for this?

I, for one, love to read official Shaolin reports.
    http://shaolin-wuxing.com/atn-opinio...ca-comunicado/

Google translate: http://translate.google.es/translate...-comunicado%2F

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 12:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shaolin gongfu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry i do not have time to play with a kid salut

Thanks a lot Kitty for the link....

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 12:51pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry i do not have time to play with a kid salut
    FAQ.

So was anything you said the truth?

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 1:53pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DID not declare anything, just talking about a trAgical topic..u might watch the real shaolin documentary
    i am the french guy in it in 2003...
    But "The Real Shaolin" documentary, where a french guy named Eric Guillou appears is from 2008.

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 2:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update:

The kung fu martial artist Juan Carlos Aguilar, who faces murder charges in connection with the deaths of two women, is mentally fit and not suffering from any psychiatric condition, according to a medical report prepared by the Basque police.

Aguilar, 47, was arrested in Bilbao on Sunday after neighbors reported hearing the cries of a woman inside his gym. The regional Ertzainta police found Mauren Ada Ortuya tied up and severely beaten. The 29-year-old Nigerian national died on Wednesday after spending several days in a coma.

Police identified a second woman, Jenny Sofí­a Rebollo, 40, as another possible victim. Rebollo, a Colombian national, had called her mother in Colombia to say that she "was very happy" because she had been offered a job giving massages at a local gym and would soon be able to send money back home.

"My sister was always happy, she would always talk and laugh with us," said Rebollo's sister Yira in an interview with the daily Meridiano de Córdoba. They last spoke was on May 21.

Aguilar reportedly told police that he may have killed a woman on May 31 but he wasn't sure. The police medical report states that he was diagnosed with a brain tumor two years ago.

At the same time, more details have emerged about Aguilar. Witnesses said that he often frequented a bar across the street from his house and may have met the women there.

One client doesn't think that Rebollo and Ortuya ever met because the Colombian woman often went alone. "It was a normal bar; it wasn't any type of nightclub or strip club," the client said.

The bar has since been closed for different violations, the police said.

If convicted Aguilar could be sentenced to up to 25 years for each murder.
    Source: http://elpais.com/elpais/2013/06/06/...36_801090.html

Bold mine.

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 3:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he DOES have a brain tumor, and he "wasn't sure" if he had killed a woman or not on May 31st....and he's made videos wiping knife blades across his skin....but he's "mentally fit". Uh, OK.

What a weird story. Usually this type of incident involves pretend ninjas, not pretend Shaolin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 10:46pm

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Damn, that's way fucked up. This guy did videos for Budo International too:
    OH MY FUCKING GOD I FOUND THAT YESTERDAY. I fucking KNEW it was the same guy! God, can I pick 'em. From now on, whenever I show someone a terrible bullshidoka, I will have to add "...and probably a serial killer".

It just goes to show you: it is so, so important to be knowledgeable enough to recognize bullshit. For many people, this would be completely out of the blue..."who'd have thought that this particular martial artist was so crazy?" For the people on this forum, though, it only takes a second to realize that this is a person whose entire life is founded on lies, and that a person like that is very, very dangerous, even if not always dangerous of the "serial killer" variety.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 4:44am

Style: Goju Ryu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw him perform and I didn´t think of him the real deal for a minute, he was pathetic, the same as his students. They where about 20 people, forming a crowd behind him...he walked around alone with his hands in his back, like seeking the truth in the ground or something.

The students followed him to a distance, and when he turned the other way, they always faled in his back, following at the same distance. The exhibition was the usual circus crap...breaking bricks, someone breaking them over parts of his body etc...it was really pathetic.

The exhibition was organized by black belt magazine here, they are together with Budo International I believe the guy producing the videos is called Alfredo Tucci, he had a studio which is the one you see in all the videos, the ones with Aguilar, Victor Gutierrez etc...

I can´t believe that they did videos with this guy. The exhibition was really pathetic, our Kobudo school was invited to do some katas, most of the people from Madrid where there, some very good and serious schools, Capoeira, Iaido and others where really good...but most of the things where crap, like this shaolin master, and some ninjas that came out with the mortal Kombat song, and plastic silver painted katanas and shurikens...MORTAAL KOMBAAAAAT....
    Last edited by ccamara; 6/07/2013 4:58am at .

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 7:36am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ccamara View Post
    The exhibition was organized by black belt magazine here, they are together with Budo International I believe the guy producing the videos is called Alfredo Tucci, he had a studio which is the one you see in all the videos, the ones with Aguilar, Victor Gutierrez etc...
    Budo International's catalogues still have Aguilar's DVD and books listed.

http://www.budointernationalvideo.co...logo%20DVD.pdf page 11

http://www.budointernationalvideo.co...o%20Libros.pdf page 5

Best of the last decades about Shaolin Arts!
    That is the purpose of this book warrior monk Huang Aguilar has prepared for you. A work that includes unique and unrepeatable jewels, like the exclusive interview with the late abbot of the temple, the venerable Shi Xushi, or great collaborations, including two chapters penned by famous and respected Monk Temple Warrior, master Shi Yang, who first and only time he wrote about Shaolin himself
    Translation mine.

So everybody knew guy was a fake... that's BULLSHIT. Aguilar was promoted as a real Shaolin instructor by especialized press and Shaolin masters themselves.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast