Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 7:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shaolin gongfu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DID not declare anything, just talking about a trAgical topic..u might watch the real shaolin documentary
    i am the french guy in it in 2003...

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 8:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfu29 View Post
    DID not declare anything, just talking about a trAgical topic..u might watch the real shaolin documentary
    i am the french guy in it in 2003...
    U might lurk more, post less.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 10:39pm

Style: Kickboxing/MuaiThai (new)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read four or five of the articles linked to this story and I can't find anything about 'rituals' other than

http://www.thelocal.es/20130603/huma...-torturers-gym

Next door neighbours had called Bilbao’s fire squad the night before after noticing a strong smell of smoke and incense coming from the gym, as if "part of a ritual".
    According to this article

http://elpais.com/elpais/2013/06/04/...html?rel=rosEP

Police sources said that Aguilar “is very confused” and has told investigators that “he thinks” that he may have killed a woman on May 31. Ertzainta officers confirmed that the suspect has been undergoing treatment in Navarre for a brain tumor over the past two years.
    There isn't enough information in the articles to find out what kind of medical treatment he was undergoing and weather or not he was being watched. Without jumping to too many conclusions if he did have a brain tumor this was a very sick man; and extremely unfortunate happenings there after.

Whatever your opinion is on the medically ill and their doings after being diagnosed - I can not find anything linked to his dealings as a 'shaolin monk' and the actual murder taking place other than he was a 'shaolin monk'.

He could have been any profession.

Of course then there is this

http://elpais.com/elpais/2013/06/03/...58_777272.html

Aguilar was crowned world kung fu champion three times and national champion on eight occasions. A well-known figure in the martial arts world, he won fame after reportedly becoming the first Westerner to be titled a Shaolin master in China.
    Last edited by Ignoscant; 6/05/2013 10:42pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 5:26am

Style: Goju Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The second victim, who was in a coma, has died, so that makes two victimes killed with the same MO, so I guess that´s why they have called him serial...

The spanish news are now changing their headlines....Now he is no more a shoalingmonk or martial artist but an impostor which most people in Spain know he was.

Really I saw this guy doing an exhibition few years back and been laughing at it since then. You can say whatever you want from his acrobatic skills, but I don´t think for a second of nothing different than a stunt performer, and stunt guys do whatever he did a zillion times better and much more.

The shaolin temple representation in Spain has issued an official report stating that this guy has no contact or has had in the past with them. Taking pictures with some master is not an official title. The spanish federation is also saying that this guy was not even federated with them ( the king fu federation is inside the organism) so how could have he been national or world champion if all Kung Fu competitors have to be registered with them?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 5:30am

Style: Goju Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy used to cheat people into paying 3000 euros for a week training at the temple...so you see, he even asked his students to do a vow of poverty and give the money to him...and more will keep coming from old students and people that have had contact with him through the years...many people have talked about him in spanish forums, before this happened.

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 6:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Shi De Yang is definitely legitimate. I don't know much about the other two.

Interesting watching the difference between Mr. Hookerkiller and this monky gentleman. One moves like an 18 dexterity half-elven ballerina, the other like a pregnant yak by comparison.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 7:19am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pregnant yak, huh?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 9:33am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does a pregnant yak have buddha nature?

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 10:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ccamara View Post
    The spanish news are now changing their headlines....Now he is no more a shoalingmonk or martial artist but an impostor which most people in Spain know he was.
    But noone in a official position, no MA governing body, no representatives of Shaolin Wushu called him fake or disavowed him as Shaolin instructor. And he wasn't hiding, in fact he was well known in the spanish MA community: lots of appearences in national and local TV, MA magazines, DVD sales, public demos, a german branch, etc.

Before the guy was arrested everybody in power or making money with him were friends with the guy. Even when some students who escaped his cult-like org and started to post in MA forums telling about Aguilar's weird behaviour (about five years ago at the very least) powers that be didn't gave a ****.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 11:43am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ccamara View Post
    The shaolin temple representation in Spain has issued an official report
    Can you post a source for this?

I, for one, love to read official Shaolin reports.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast