Posted On:
    6/04/2013 6:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    And where it is coming from...
    You know we make airplanes and sneakers too, right?

Don't you blame us for the evil intentions of other peoples governments.

Turkey could have bought MRE's to feed the poor but they bought gas to wreck their ****. If you want somewhere to lay blame, that's where it belongs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2013 10:25pm

Style: FormerShotokan,Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Mr.Machette

Do not take that comment as an offense. Normally, it is my country (germany) which supplies shady governments with that kind of equipement - landmines in former Yugoslavia, rifles in Libya, tanks in Saudi-Arabia and Bahrain, telecommunication surveillance equipement in Egypt, whores in Italy.

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 1:49am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    As seen in this thread, in the Hayabusa pulls rising sun, and in this:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=#post2767137 Bentmyass lacks integrity and perception and brains, and is sadly very defensive. While Devil is flippant.

Istanbul. My daughter spent months there and loved it. She described the miles long weekend street parties - the streets turned into pedestrian malls with music and food. My Quaker friends did months in Turkey and loved it. It's on my bucket list and I hope and pray for the people. Once again the fundamentalists, the corrupt, and military are killing and imprisoning. To disparage the people who are putting their lives on the line for freedom is despicable.

The pattern of the struggle for RIGHTS has many enemies. To prejudice, segregation, apartheid, racism, war, exploitation, and oppression we should add Xenophobia. (Xenophobia = very human but irrational or unreasoned fear of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange).

It's like "How do you define ignorance and apathy?" "I don't know and I don't care."

The morally inept, the selfish, the dullards and fools are never politically or spiritually involved. Empathy and sympathy elude their little souls. Karma? I hope we all can grow.

And it's like dealing with the biker two nights ago. The wife and I are having a nice meal in Pahoa. Biker roars his harley by the open windows and doors, then parks. When he gets to the bar the guys there say, somewhat joking, that was you being obnoxious? When we left I told him he was obnoxious and his response was to smile and say thank you. What can you say? I have a wonderful wife, a new house on the hill overlooking Hilo, friends and lovers and can side kick your face and he's a little twerp with loud pipes.

If he was on the internet he could share his loser persona.
    How did you go from "my daughter had Turkish delights and loved it" to- "a biker made me feel bad, but i am better than him"? Are you ok man? Cause it looks like you had a little stroke.

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 2:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    @Mr.Machette

Do not take that comment as an offense. Normally, it is my country (germany) which supplies shady governments with that kind of equipement - landmines in former Yugoslavia, rifles in Libya, tanks in Saudi-Arabia and Bahrain, telecommunication surveillance equipement in Egypt, whores in Italy.
    I hear that. H&K is even the discriminating storm trooper's choice of arms.

But really all the G8 countries are big into export. That new U.N. small arms treaty is a total joke or a half assed conflict of interest, I can't really tell either way.

In any case, Erdogan's goons $%&*# up. Reports of riot cops attacking and emergency room? Locking people in the subways and gassing them? All that for some tree huggers? How does anyone maintain a shred of legitimacy after going full retard on the civilian population over a freaking shoping mall.

In other news, Hong Kong just held a massive candle light vigil on the aniversary of Tiananmin Square...

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 1:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    In other news, Hong Kong just held a massive candle light vigil on the aniversary of Tiananmin Square...
    Aw c'mon, don't you read the official reports?

Chinaman Square never happened. The Central Committee plans to remove the western-media fabrication entitled "1989" from all calendars.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 1:28pm

Style: sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And here I thought my mother was joking when she said she got hit by a tear gas grenade on her trip to Istanbul a couple of weeks ago. Guess I should keep up with world news more.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 3:10am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so erezb and bentass don't like my posts. Hmmm, I deeply care. Actually I take that as a compliment.

Here's another post that makes no sense.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 7:34am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    u care, u care. But seriously, it is not that i did or did not like your post, it is the weirdness of it.

Posted On:
    6/06/2013 10:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    so erezb and bentass don't like my posts. Hmmm, I deeply care. Actually I take that as a compliment.

Here's another post that makes no sense.
    I like the way you reworked my login, you are so creative. Also I never said I didn't like your posting, for the most part your posts are fine, it's the tin hat conspiracy posts I find to be somewhat trollish. Now granted I have no room to talk on trollish posts, this thread included.

Posted On:
    6/10/2013 1:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Turkish officer shooting at protestors:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast