Style
    Kempo Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Suggestions for cross training

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new here and was just looking for some insight on what other styles I should train in. Currently I am training in Okinawan Ryukyu Kempo under Freddie Powell who has his red and white belt. He has trained under several masters in his life time and trained in Okinawa for 30+ years.

I myself have trained in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jujitsu at Competition 1 in Pensacola, FL. I didn't spend much time there because the gym had shut down about 6 months after me joining so now I'm looking for something else because two days a week isn't enough for me lol.

Like i said I live in the Pensacola area so I need a gym somewhere near by. I have checked out a few places like Red Dragon Martial arts that offers kickboxing, capoeira, kyukido, and a few other styles but it has had a lot of negative reviews about the instructors, but I am open to any of your suggestions on styles or gyms in the area.

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just googling around, but having been in several schools a couple look interesting from their pages.
    Have you checked out Gracie Jiu Jitsu?
    http://graciepensacola.com/Home_Page.php

http://www.lordmaf.com/about.html also looks legit. A purple teaches BJJ and the rest is high rank taught Hopkido and TKD, and while those last two arts are often bs, there is good stuff out there, just depends on the leadership - you have read through the sticky on finding a good school? While different arts offer many different skills, and there is endless debate on what to study, almost any good school will challenge you plenty, be it stick fighting, tai chi, karate or whatever. For me a dojo that has a "leave the ego at the door" philosophy and is a friendly group that works out hard and spars hard is the most important.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez