Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central Maine
    Posts
    333
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No, if she's going to fight a hype machine who can't win a big fight I'd rather it be Gina Carano.

    Seriously though. Cyborg is the Pacquiao / Mayweather type match that the UFC should make happen. Since that isn't happening, they should make her fight McMann instead of somebody she's already put in a cast who also happens to be coming off a loss.
    Maybe this time Rousey can put the other arm in a cast, just for shits and giggles.

  2. #12
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,839
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one mentioned Fallon Fox as potnetial opponent yet? U GUIZ



    I'll give Ms. Tate more than a snowball's chance in hell, if she can stick to a better gameplan this time. Still a heavy underdog though.



    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Haha, Ronda's sporting a rising sun.
    Yep, typical hillbilly fuckery.

    Yes, I just called Ronda a hillbilly.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 5/29/2013 11:44pm at .

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  3. #13
    danharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    1,528
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even though I'm in no hurry to see Miesha get beaten again. I am glad that Liz Carmouche won't be a tune up match for Tate now and get her second loss in UFC. Unless it's Liz vs Mcmann hopefully Liz can get her first win in the octagon next fight.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    No one mentioned Fallon Fox as potnetial opponent yet? U GUIZ



    I'll give Ms. Tate more than a snowball's chance in hell, if she can stick to a better gameplan this time. Still a heavy underdog though.




    Yep, typical hillbilly fuckery.

    Yes, I just called Ronda a hillbilly.
    But she still has all her teeth. She could be wearing it just to be a douche because of the **** that GSP got.

  5. #15
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,202
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No, if she's going to fight a hype machine who can't win a big fight I'd rather it be Gina Carano.

    Seriously though. Cyborg is the Pacquiao / Mayweather type match that the UFC should make happen. Since that isn't happening, they should make her fight McMann instead of somebody she's already put in a cast who also happens to be coming off a loss.
    In a pure grappling match, Ronda would give Faber a hell of a fight, especially with a gi...punching though she'd be toast fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    No one mentioned Fallon Fox as potnetial opponent yet? U GUIZ



    I'll give Ms. Tate more than a snowball's chance in hell, if she can stick to a better gameplan this time. Still a heavy underdog though.




    Yep, typical hillbilly fuckery.

    Yes, I just called Ronda a hillbilly.
    Funny, but she is about as far from being a real hillbilly as she can get in terms of background and upbringing.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

  6. #16
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,202
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    But she still has all her teeth. She could be wearing it just to be a douche because of the **** that GSP got.
    Hey, she is judoka. We wear Japanese stuff all the time, it's OK ! We even use Japanese words, OMFG ! Never a rising sun on a judogi, though.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

  7. #17
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldiermedic View Post
    sigh...now I have to put up with Miesha's disapproving face frowning at me whenever I watch the show.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Hey, she is judoka. We wear Japanese stuff all the time, it's OK ! We even use Japanese words, OMFG ! Never a rising sun on a judogi, though.
    I'm not saying the symbol is bad or good, but I could seriously see Rousey just wearing it for the statement.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO