--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

IS THIS A MCDOJO?

the website for the place is www dot muythaifit dot com
    The price is 300 dollars for three months.
    This is a response to an email I sent them :

Thank you for your interest in Muay Thai Dragon Martial Arts.
    Let me begin answering all of your questions by first introducing myself.
    My name is Dianna LaVecchia. I am the owner/Head Instructor of Muay Thai Dragon Martial Arts. I am 43 years old and have been training in the art of Muay Thai for over 12 years and have been instructing for over 6 years.
    I started my training under Kru James Wellington. I recieved 5 grades of Black Armband with Kru Wellington before opening my own school. Since then, I have continued to advance in my training through seminars with:
    Kru Phil Nurse - Muay Thai for MMA
    Ajarn Chai Sirisute - Authentic Muay Thai
    Master Dan Inosanto - Jeet Kune Do and Kali

As far as ranking in our program, students progress through the ranks approximately every 3 months until Red 1 then it becomes every 6 months until Black then it is 6 months to a year to earn your black armband.
    There is an added charge for graduation/ranking.
    We currently do not have any kids ranking to black armband all of our kids are beginners except one or 2. Our youngest black armbands are 16 years old.
    As far as sparring, the sparring is not included in our Muay Thai Kickboxing Program. It is offered in addition to Muay Thai for those who are truly interested in fighting. There is an added cost as well for this clsss. The sparring is a full contact class.

I hope I have answered all of your questions. I invite you to come in and check our programs first hand for one week FREE. Our complete schedule can be found online.

We look forward to training with you soon.

Dianna LaVecchia, Owner/Head Instructor
    Muay Thai Dragon Martial Arts

Is this place legit or should I look elsewhere?

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mcdojo? Maybe. The training sounds about right though. Paying to "graduate" and charging extra for sparring is kind of Mcdojoish. That doesn't mean the training is crappy