Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 10:44pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rants of Craigslist

So I came across this gem of a post on CL (warning: this thing is epic in length). I got about to the Zionist attack of Benghazi before I stopped reading. Any conspiracy nuts care to weigh in? Is communist about to take over and capitalism on the verge of collapse?

tl:dr version: We're doomed!

COMMUNISM IN FULL STRENGTH CAPITALISM ON BRINK OF COLLAPSE (..READ HOW EASY FOR US TO BE SCAMMED...,)

Among Rob Portman supporters are Republican Senator Mitch McConnell and McConnell's Chinese born Father-in-law James Chao. James Chao is a very wealthy shipping magnate who operates for Communist China, shipping goods to the U.S. James Chao and his daughter Elaine Chao(McConnell's wife) are in fact, personal friends of the Chinese Communist Leader,so no doubt is Senator Mitch McConnell.Money, sweetheart trade deals,jobs outsourcing, bonuses to companies who shipped their business to China, Rob Portman working in concert with McConnell in Congress and later becoming Bush's Budget Director and Trade Advisor Elaine Chao being George Bush's longest serving cabinet member as his Labor Secretary, and "Lobbying" for trade with her friends in China- hiring former Mitch McConnell aides to work in the Department of Labor, while complaining about U.S. workers and praising Chinese workers. Rob Portman worked closely with China when he owned a machinery business that sold the Chinese made Equipment. What A glob of Fudge that smells too fishy to put Portman in the Senate. GOOGLE ....GOOGLE .....GOOGLE DOSENT LIE............................................... .......... PLEASE GOOGLE JAMES CHAO AND CHINA'S FAMILY DYNASTY RUPERT MERDOCH , GOOGLE ELAINE CHAO FATHER , JIANG ZEMIN / CHINESE LEADER ( BEHIND IRON CURTAIN ) AND JAMES CHAO SCHOOLMATES NOW THERE IS A THIRD POOR SWEET RUPERT HE CANNOT EVEN WALK STRAIGHT ANYMORE . .... AND THERE BOARD SEATS / PURCHASE / OWNERS FOX MEDIA / WALL STREET JOURNAL ETC. FOX-COMMUNIST MIDIA COMPANY ( SWEET RUPERT NEEDED SOME FINANCING FOR THAT CONGLOMERATE BRAIN WASHING MACHINE HE HAS PUT TOGETHER. , WE THOUGHT ZEMIN WAS ON HIS DEATH BED LAST WE HEARD FROM BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN , NOW HE HAS RAISED TO BE ON WALL STREET JOURNALS BOARD ........ CNN HAS ALREADY BEEN...BOUGHT ..AND PAID FOR / COMMUNIST RUN MEDIA COMPANIES AND THERE AFFILIATES .......BRAINWASHING ....... MONGERING HATE AND RACE MONGERING ... EVIL / COMMUNISM IS IN FULL STRENGTH .......ALIVE AND WELL ............. CHINA'S FAMILY DYNASTY ............

DO YOU ALSO KNOW CHINA HAS OUR CREDIT FILE AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS ..... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OUR FORE FATHERS PUT PROTECTIONS FOR OUR GOOD AND HAS BEEN TORN DOWN / DEREGULATION ..............OF BANKS .....ETC. ........ SPECIALLY THE MEDIA .........PUPPETS....PUPPETS .......PUPPETS

HSBC ---- HONG KONG , SHANGHAI , BANK OF CHINA / CORPORATION ............ TAKE A LOOK AN YOUR FINANCES , SPECIALLY CREDIT CARDS , MERCHANT CREDIT CARD PROCESSING ARE ALMOST ALL FINANCED THROUGH THIS BANK. WAS IN THE NEWS RECENTLY FOR MONEY LAUNDERING. THE MOST CORRUPT SNEAKY NATION ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH , COMMUNIST CHINA.............. THEY ARE THE BEST AT DECEIVING AND HIDING INFORMATION. WHAT DID YOU THINK HSBC MEANT ? ...... IF RONALD REAGAN AND OUR FORE FATHERS BEFORE HIM KNEW WE WERE DEALING WITH A COMMUNIST NATION THEY WOULD BE SO DISGUSTED................ WAKE UP AMERICA COMMUNISM IS HERE AND NOT ONE BULLET FIRED .............. OUR POLITICIANS SOLD US ALL OUT ........... WITH FEDERAL RESERVE ZIONIST / BEN BERNANKE / WALL STREET.

NOW INFORMATION ON THESE CORPORATIONS ARE ALL HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW / COMMUNISM

THE DOWN FALL OF ALL COUNTRIES IS CORRUPTION ............

.................... ALL THE COMMUNIST QUIT- FLAGGING THIS POST ...................IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ....................

10 / 17 / 12 .................. BEFORE ELECTION ..................

Reply to William Bennett : The Emperor Has no Clothes .....c n n .. Dearest: Mr. Bennett that was a really nice fairy tale. So let's move on to reality . We are in the middle of the road and this is an important election as to the direction we are heading to. I am a Ronald Reagan die heart. I admired him for his convictions, his moral values and his integrity. I woke up this morning to the greatest country on earth ...'''' freedom''' yahoo. I also see the destruction of this country happening. We are proud Americans and we just do not want to follow down the path we have been brought to . Capitalism is on the brink of collapse , We have sold off taken apart Capitalism's Strength / Businesses that were built by our parents and grandparents and generations before them , for our future. We have Vultures that felt it better to take apart companies and sell them off because it was better for short term profits and there offshore bank accounts. Vultures that could not see past money / power , greed. Look around at all the destruction , and devastation that has taken place in the last 20 years. We have seen companies blackmailed / threatened to be taken over and sold of piece by piece for there hard value. So if a business wants to survive in this country they may as well be hocked to the hill to survive . We give tax incentives for this destruction to take place we also encourage it because it is supposedly Capitalism at it's best. We need to ask ourselves what ever happened to these great Trophy Companies: U.S. Steel , Pan American , TWA the list goes on. They are in the hands of Countries , Ronald Reagan's determination to bring down Communism. Now one of these Vultures is running for President. Basically bought / taken control of companies not to build them and help to their full potential ( and pay a dividend ) but to tear them down writing off human capital / jobs to undeserving countries. transferring assets a company and it's employees built to of shore blind sham companies ( WHY BLIND AND FOREIGN FOR WHAT REASON??????? )keeping an eye on pension funds. ( that should have gone to help building a company/ jobs ) Does not want to show his taxes for good reason. How does an individual amass a million plus dollars in a pension???????????????? ( he and his wall street cronies have basically FFFF------ US ) This nonsense , ridiculous , basic stupidity that blackmailing , terrorizing and then tearing companies and human lives down than building them up has gotten us to where we are today. I still have that picture in my mind of Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev in New York Harbor looking up to Americas Buildings reaching up to the heavens that Americans Built . With Ronald Reagan being proud of Capitalism at its best and Mikhail Gorbachev's look in his eyes of amazement. Thank God Ronald Reagan is not here to see the destruction taking place. We are at a fork in the road , Ronald Reagan was also a Democrat but had the common sense to know right from wrong. I have teenagers and you are right children will call you out on lies. I try to guide them but do not dictate there decisions and just on brief political conversation Romney has far less credibility in there thoughts. I do not like criticizing anyone much less children unless they are trying to date my girls , then I intimidate them. I find it disturbing as a parent the fighting with his children I do not see much love or affection. They just seem to me like zombies. My Children would throw me under the bus before they give up there LA ( love & allegiance ) to each other. I do not want to see their freedom diminish in anyway or form . The Republican party has been hijacked and is moving down a slippery road if they are looking for the 1 % to take control of the wealth and power of a nation look across the Pacific there is a Large Nation you cannot miss and the Emperor is wearing Americas Clothes thanks to these Vultures / pedophiles EVIL. Excuse my grammar , I was never a good secretary , I also do not take dictation very well. ......( PROPAGANDA MEDIA ALL OWNED / CONTROLLED BY SAME CROOKS ) WE HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT .....PASS / EMAIL THIS FLIER TO , FAMILY , FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS ...WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE STICK TOGETHER. AND SOME OF THE CONMEN / STOOGES / POLITICIAN THAT WERE TO BE LOOKING AFTER OUR INTEREST- OUT OF OFFICE .........THEY SOLD US ALL OUT .......AMERICA WE STICK TOGETHER .....PURPLE , GREEN , ORANGE , DOES NOT MATTER WE ARE AMERICANS , WITH INTEGRITY / VALUES - OUR WEALTH AND ASSET , THAT CANNOT BE BOUGHT. THEY ARE TRYING TO TEAR US APART SO WE CAN BE THERE ILLITERATE PEASANTS .......... IF WE HAVE NO INTEGRITY WE MAY AS WELL HAND OUR CHILDREN'S COUNTRY OVER.

WAKE UP AMERICA COMMUNISM IS HERE , ALIVE AND WELL , OUR POLITICIANS SOLD US ALL OUT . NOT ONE BULLET FIRED . CAPITALISM / DEMOCRACY , BEING DESTROYED FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

Oct 20, 2006 -- Mitch McConnell married Elaine Chao in 1993, he got more than a wife -- he got a river ... (Chao's father and Jiang were schoolmates in China.) ...

MITCH MCCONELL IS A TRAITOR , COMMUNIST AND HIS FAMILY'S DYNASTY WOULD LIKE NOTHING MORE TO DO THAN DESTROY OUR INTEGRITY AND OUR COUNTRY AND ( MOST LIKELY TRY TO DESTROY THE DOLLAR SO AS FOR CHINA'S YUAN / DOLLAR WOULD BECOME THE WORLD CURRENCY . HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE THAT HAPPENS )

11 / 23 / 12
    NOW CNN'S PROPAGANDA , IS THAT OUR GENERAL PETRAUS LEAKED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WITH NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF HACK'S MAKING THESE ASSERTIONS. TRYING TO DEGRADE OUR INTEGRITY AND OUR GENERALS INTEGRITY. IF GENERAL PETRAUS SAID HE DID NOT LEAK ANYTHING , END OF IT...... BUT OF COURSE THESE GYPSIES FROM THE GUTTER / CNN / ZIONIST MAKE US AS AMERICANS OUT TO BE UN AMERICAN . I WILL ALSO BACK UP MY ASSERTION THAT THESE ARE GYPSIES FROM THE GUTTER. .......... YOU CAN TAKE THEM OUT OF THE GUTTER BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE GUTTER OUT OF THEM................. WE USE TO RELY ON THE ASSOCIATED PRESS / AP FOR TRUTHFUL UP TO DATE INFORMATION ............ NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR BENJAMIN NATANYAHU / NUT -N- YAHOOT / ISRAEL TO INFORM US WHO OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE. ( NOTICE HOW LONG IT TOOK THE AP TO CONFIRM WHO OUR PRESIDENT WOULD BE ...... BITCHJAMIN NUT- N - YAHOOT .... COULD NOT BELIEVE HE AND HIS COMMUNIST MEDIA DID NOT BRAINWASH ( STUPID ) AMERICANS ................ THEY NEEDED THAT... NAZI / NUT'S APPROVAL TO INFORM AMERICANS. ( SEE LAST STATEMENT AFFIRMING THEY ARE GYPSIES ) .................................................. .............................

ALSO ALL THE MONEY YOU ZIONIST HAVE ACCUMULATED FROM TEARING DOWN OUR BUSINESSES / COMPANIES AND OUR DEMOCRATIC FOUNDATION YOU STILL COULD NOT BUY CLASS / INTEGRITY . YOU MAY HAVE MONEY , BUT WE AMERICANS STILL OWN THE ALL MIGHTY AMERICAN DOLLAR . DID YOU READ .......... IN GOD WE TRUST............. YES WE AMERICANS ARE GODS CHILDREN ........ STORM THAT HIT NEW YORK WAS AIMED TO WASH YOU OUT TO THE SEA . BUT GOD DID NOT WANT TO DESTROY ANY OF HIS CHILDREN'S COUNTRY . STORM WAS SPECIFICALLY AIMED AT LOWER MANHATTAN WHERE EVIL DOES THERE DIRTY BUSINESS. ...... SO SO RIGHT, GOD'S STORM CHANGED THE OUTCOME OF ELECTION .

Difference between Judaism and Zionism

www.jewsnotzionists.org/differencejudzion.html

.. BENGHAZI , BETRAYAL ON AMERICANS..

ALSO WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BENGHAZI AND THE DEATH OF AMERICANS AND OUR AMBASSADOR IS A SET UP BY ZIONIST TO FOOL AMERICANS , PROPAGANDA ........ IT IS NOT IN ISRAEL'S INTEREST FOR DEMOCRACY / CAPITALISM TO FLOURISH IN THIS REGION. ISRAEL IS NOT A DEMOCRACY BUT A COMMUNISTIC/ ZIONIST (..... EQUATING NATIONALISM WITH RELIGION.......) REGIME ( YES AMERICA WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED ). ....... FROM THE OIL EMBARGO , 911 , IRAQ WAR ETC. .............. IMAGINE PEACE ON EARTH IF WE DID NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS EVIL...............
    ( March 20, 2013 NUT-N-YAHOOT APOLOGIES TO ARAB / TURKEY . IMAGINE THAT A ZIONIST PRIME-MINISTER " ONE OF GODS CHOSEN CHILDREN " APOLOGIZING ---- A MIRACLE ---- ( WONDER WHAT THIS PRESIDENT HAS ON HIM. )

CNN ... PROPAGANDA , PROPAGANDA , PROPAGANDA, BRAINWASHING , MONGERING HATE ...... FOR US TO DESTROY OURSELVES . IF THAT TWIT / CULTIST WAS PRESIDENT WE WOULD BE IN ANOTHER WAR FOR HIS COLLEAGUE / CRONIES BENJAMIN NUT-N-YAHOOT...........THE TWIT AND NUT , WOULD JUST SWEEP BENGHAZI UNDER THE RUG WHEN ELECTED. AND CHINA WOULD COME IN FOR THE TAKING OF AMERICA .( BORROWING MORE MONEY FOR WAR/ KILLING )

RUPERT MERDOCH IS A COMMUNIST , CHINA IS HIS PARTNER. READ BELOW.

11 / 22/ 2012 ---- BUS BOMBING IN ISRAEL ----- NO NAMES , BUT AN ARAB DID IT ..... PROPAGANDA , PROPAGANDA , PROPAGANDA ......... THEY STILL THINK WE ARE STUPID AMERICANS. ......... CNN/ ZIONIST / EVIL ... AND THEIR PROPAGANDA FACTIOUS POLLS ARE AS GOOD AS MY, TYPOS , SPELLING & GRAMMAR .

WE ALSO HAVE TO ASK OURSELVES WHAT ARE THESE ELECTED OFFICIAL THINKING , IF A COMMUNIST LEADER / ZEMIN IS PURCHASING , GENERAL MOTORS .... I THINK WE CAN LIVE WITH THAT BUT THE MEDIA ?????????? UNREAL .... ............... WE ALL SHOULD PETITION FOR RECALLS ON SOME OF THESE ELECTED OFFICIALS

THESE COMMUNIST MEDIA COMPANIES HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT AMERICANS , ALL THEY DO IS TRASH US : WE ARE DEGENERATES , WE HAVE NO INTEGRITY , WE LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT OUR GOVERNMENT IS EVIL , WE ARE LAZY AMERICANS , WE ARE STUPID AMERICANS ,.......... GEES I GUESS WE ARE BRAIN DEAD AMERICANS .......... BUT YET WE ARE THE ENVY OF THE WORLD ..... AND OUR CHILDREN HAVE THE BRIGHTEST MINDS .

PLEASE E-MAIL / FLIER TO FAMILY FRIENDS NEIGHBORS WE CANNOT TRUST THE MEDIA .............. FOX COMMUNIST MEDIA COMPANY & CNN/ CABLE NAZI , NAZI NETWORKS ................................ BETWEEN THE 2 OF THEM AND THEIR LIES AND KEEPING INFORMATION FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. NOW THEY EVEN BELIEVE THEIR OWN LIES. CNN AGENDA' IS FOR US TO GO TO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST . AND MISLEADING PROPAGANDA FOR AMERICANS TO HATE EACH OTHER . THESE ZIONIST ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. PUPPETS , PUPPETS , PUPPETS .............. AND AMERICANS ARE DEGENERATES AND OUR OFFICIALS LEAK CLASSIFIED INFORMATION BECAUSE WE ARE BASICALLY STUPID AMERICANS .

ZIONIST / SPIES . SHYSTERS , LOBBYIST, , INFILTRATED AMERICA.S SYSTEM , TEARING DOWN AMERICAS DEMOCRATIC FOUNDATION...... ( SAME THING THEY DID TO EUROPE / GERMANY'S ECONOMY / HITLERS PUNISHMENT ) CNN ----- ZIONIST OWNED ......... WILL NOT TALK ABOUT ERIC CANTOR / SPY / TRAITOR ZIONIST / COMMUNIST ( HE KNEW 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE INVESTIGATION OF GENERAL PETRAEUS,............... ( HE DID INFORM HIS ZIONIST COLLEAGUES IN ISRAEL ) ...... PROPAGANDA MEDIA ...... IRAQ WAR ........ PROPAGANDA ... PROPAGANDA ...... PROPAGANDA ....... INNOCENT ..... KILLED ......... GEORGE W BUSH ....... A .. PUPPET ................ CHINA & ZIONIST .... FIGHTING FOR CONTROL OF AMERICA THE BIGGEST PRIZE AND ENVY OF THE WORLD......... BRAINWASHING AMERICANS .................THE TWIT REALLY THOUGHT HE AND HIS CRONIES / MEDIA / BENJAMIN NUT -IN - YAHOOT - WERE GOING TO PULL A FAST ONE OVER "STUPID" AMERICANS .... THE TWITT / CULTIST REALLY THOUGHT HE HAD US BRAINWASHED........... THIS POST " EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES " WAS OUT MID OCTOBER TO WARN AMERICANS OF THE SCAM HAPPENING .......... AMERICANS / SWING STATES SAW FOR THEMSELVES THE MEDIA MANIPULATION ......... PROPAGANDA MEDIA / COMMUNISM ................ DOMINATION MENTALITY ......... READ ALBERT EINSTEIN AN AMERICAN GENIUS - JEWISH / RELIGION, ( JEWISH RELIGION NOT ETHNICITY ) LETTER WARNING ABOUT ZIONIST .................. DO NOT TRUST WHAT PROPAGANDA/ LIES CNN HAS TO SAY.

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Albert%...es%20Nakba.htm

ALSO TO SET THE RECORD , I AM NOT AN ARAB OR ZIONIST OR OF JEWISH RELIGION ....... I AM AN AMERICAN................. AND I LOVE MY COUNTRY .... WE HAD TED TURNER RUNNING ....... CNN , THEY MADE HIM OUT TO BE CRAZY ....... TED TURNER MAY HAVE BEEN ABRASIVE SOMETIMES BUT HE SPOKE THE TRUTH ........ AND HE WAS AN AMERICAN WHO ALSO LOVED HIS COUNTRY ........ THEY SCREWED HIM OUT OF A COMPANY HE BUILT . ...... MEDIA COMPANIES ARE ALMOST ALL CONSOLIDATED TO BE FOREIGN COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA MACHINES THAT WANT TO BRAINWASH OUR MINDS .......... LOOK HOW EFFECTIVE PROPAGANDA / MEDIA CAN BE .......... NORTH KOREA ...... CHINA ..... TIME WARNER ALL THESE MIDIA COMPANIES NEWS WEEK , THEY ARE ALL HOLDING COMPANIES OF ONE ANOTHER ....... GREAT AMERICAN COMPANY NAMES , HIDING BEHIND IS COMMUNISM .

PLEASE E-MAIL FLIER TO FAMILY FRIENDS NEIGHBORS WE CANNOT TRUST THE MEDIA

POSITIVE THESE GYPSIES WERE SETTING -UP OUR GENERALS

Petraeus' report to the Senate Armed Services Committee was groundbreaking, a fact that was recognized at the time. It came after a team of staff officers conducted a series of off-the-record meetings with Arab allies in the Middle East in December 2009. All America's friends emphasized that it had become increasingly difficult to generate popular support for US policies in light of the Israeli repression of the Palestinians. The responses were so alarming that Petraeus arranged a briefing for Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a month later. Mullen also was shocked by the depth of the antipathy towards the United States caused by Israeli policies and the report to the Senate was the result.
    It is important to go back to the original statement to the Senate that started the furor about Petraeus' views. Do not for a second think that the assessment of Israel and Palestine was something that made it into the 56 page Central Command posture statement by accident or because Petraeus did not notice it. The report was prepared by Petraeus' staff and it is absolutely certain that he read every line of it and endorsed it before he appeared before the Senate committee. The report's full title is "Statement of General David H. Petraeus, US Army Commander, US Central Command before the Senate Armed Services Committee on the Posture of US Central Command, 16 Mar 2010." This is what it says:
    "The enduring hostilities between Israel and some of its neighbors present distinct challenges to our ability to advance our interests. . . Israeli-Palestinian tensions often flare into violence and large scale armed confrontations. The conflict foments anti-American sentiments, due to perception of US favoritism for Israel. Arab anger over the Palestinian question limits the strength and depth of US partnerships with governments and peoples in the region and weakens the legitimacy of moderate regimes in the Arab world. Meanwhile, al-Qaeda and other militant groups exploit that anger to mobilize support."
    Though carefully expressed, there is no ambiguity to the statement and no doubt that it represents General Petraeus' thinking. It means what it says, basically that Israel's behavior weakens Arab regimes friendly to the US, makes it impossible to develop popular support for Washington's programs, and strengthens terrorism. The result is that American soldiers and diplomats in the Middle East and Central Asia are threatened by irresponsible and unsustainable Israeli policies.

AND WHO IS THE RING LEADER OF THE SENATE ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE ? ---------- ZIONIST ------ DEMOCRAT SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN AND HER HUSBAND RICHARD BLUM THE BANK AND PROFITEERS OF WAR , DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ( POSITIVE THIS WICKED WITCH WAS SUPPRESSING INTELLIGENCE REPORTS.) GOOGLE THERE CONNECTION ALSO TO CHINA.......... WHAT DOES THIS COMMITTEE DO , BUT BELITTLE OUR MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN . AFTER THAT STUNT OF TEARING DOWN CHUCK HAGEL IN FRONT OF THE WORLD , WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO SERVE THERE COUNTRY , EVEN ADMIRAL MIKE MULLEN TURNED DOWN SERVING THIS COUNTY ANY FURTHER THAN BEING PUT IN FRONT OF THESE PACK OF HYENAS . WHEN ONE OF OUR MOST DECORATED ( I SUPPOSE THESE METALS HE HAS EARNED ARE FOR DECORATION PURPOSES ) GENERALS / PETRAEUS IS EXPRESSING HIS VIEWS AND ASSESSMENT FOR THE GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY THEY DECIDED IT WAS NOT CREDIBLE BECAUSE THERE ALLEGIANCE WAS WITH ISRAEL . WE MAY AS WELL BE CALLED THE UNITED STATES OF ISRAEL. WE SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF THERE CONDUCT . NOTHING BUT A TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT.

11 / 20 / 2012

AMERICA ------ FIRST UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST........... FIRST THE STATE OF ISRAEL WAS ESTABLISHED AS A STATE BY THE UNITED NATIONS IN 1948. THIS STATE WAS ESTABLISHED BECAUSE AS HUMANS WE FELT IT RIGHT FOR THE WRONG OF THE HOLOCAUST ......... AFTER THIS STATE / ISRAEL WAS ESTABLISHED THEY DECIDED TO SLAP EVERYONE ON THE FACE BECAUSE THEY FELT IT WAS NOT ENOUGH AND DECIDED TO SEIZE MORE LAND THAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS THEIRS FROM THE BEGINNING. . ( IF SO THEN AMERICA , AUSTRALIA , CANADA ETC. IS NOT THEIRS. AND AMERICA BELONGS TO NATIVE AMERICAN / INDIANS ) FOR WHAT EVER REASON THEY LEFT THIS LAND , AND NOW WANT TO RECLAIM IT.......... THEY WERE NOT EVEN THE TRUE OWNERS OF THIS LAND 4000 YEARS AGO . THEY WERE BASICALLY EGYPT'S GYPSIES. ( THESE GYPSIES ARE PROFESSIONAL INVENTORS OF PROPAGANDA FROM THE TIME OF THERE INCEPTION.) NOW THAT WE BASICALLY HAVE GIVEN THEM A ZIONIST VATICAN CITY THEY WANT TO TAKE MORE LAND. HOW WOULD YOU FELL IF WE AS HUMANS TOOK LAND OF YOURS FOR SOME RELIGIOUS CULT AND AFTER SETTING UP THEY DECIDED TO TAKE MORE LAND THAT DID NOT BELONG TO THEM.......... INSTEAD OF BEING GRATEFUL AND HUMBLE FOR THIS GIFT FROM THEIR NEIGHBORS AND THANKING THEM THEY DECIDED THEY WERE THE CHOSEN ONE'S ( NO GOD WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HIS CHILDREN --- I SUPPOSE THE REST OF HIS CHILDREN ARE CHOPPED LIVER ..THIS IS NOT A GOD ) AND HAD THE RIGHT TO THIS LAND........ EVERYWHERE THIS CULT GOES THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. AMERICA THIS CULT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR US. EUROPEANS , SOVIET UNION AND CHINA HAVE STOOD UP AGAINST US FOR THIS WRONG........ THIS ZIONIST STATE HAS ALMOST DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY AND OUR INTEGRITY . PLEASE READ ALBERT EINSTEIN'S , AN AMERICAN GENUS JEWISH / RELIGION , NOT A ETHNICITY WARNING OF ZIONISM ./ COMMUNISM . SO IF TOLD THEY ARE OF JEWISH NATIONALITY THEY NEED TO BE CORRECTED , IT WOULD BE LIKE ASKING WHAT IS YOUR ETHNICITY AND SAYING I AM CATHOLIC ., PROTESTANT , MORMON , CHRISTIAN. ETC. ( ZIONISM TO EQUATE RELIGION WITH NATIONALISM / COMMUNISM ) IT TOOK US CENTURIES TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND NOW IN THIS CENTURY THERE IS ANOTHER VATICAN / EVILS CITY BEING SET UP. BEFORE ISRAEL WAS MADE A STATE EVERY RELIGION GOT ALONG IN THIS REGION : CHRISTIANS , JUDAISM , MUSLIMS ETC. HECK WE SHOULD ALL CONVERT TO ZIONIST JUDAISM AND WE CAN ALL HAVE FREE LAND IN THE MIDDLE EAST BECAUSE WE WOULD BE ENTITLED .

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Albert%...es%20Nakba.htm

GOOGLE MOST RELIABLE NEWS FOR NOW OR INDEPENDENT NEWS : WASHINGTON POST , SEATTLE TIMES , NEW YORK TIMES ( NO NEW YORK TIMES IS NOT ZIONIST , MATRIARCH WAS DUTCH AND FAMILY TRUST OF COMPANY WAS STRUCTURED SIMILAR TO OUR GOVERNMENT BEFORE DEREGULATION ...... NO OUTSIDE INFLUENCES . ) COMMUNIST RUPERT MERDOCH / FOX COMMUNIST MEDIA AND THE HACKS / ANCHORS / REJECTS / PUPPETS / BOOBS / BIMBOS ( GRAMS WHEN GRAMPS SAYS HE WANT'S TO BE ON TOP OF FOX'S NEWS HE LITERALLY MEANS ON TOP OF THOSE FAKE " NEWS " . ) AND MORE REJECTS , MONGERING HATE BETWEEN AMERICANS., TRYING TO INCITE RACE AND RELIGIOUS HATE STILL THINKS WE ARE STUPID AMERICANS ............ AS HIS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ....... WHERE BRITISH ..... PRISONERS WERE SENT AND HOUSED .......... ( YOU CAN TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GUTTER BUT YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE GUTTER OUT OF HIM ) THERE IS NOTHING MORE HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAN THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA , HE HATES THE BRITISH MONARCH AND ANYTHING THAT HAD TO DO WITH THEM ........... HE / CHINA AND CNN / ZIONIST / WALL STREET . ARE PARTNERS THAT LOVES AMERICANS MONEY AND HAS CONDITIONED AND TREATED AMERICANS LIKE IDIOTS AND TRASH

THESE TRAGEDIES WITH OUR CHILDREN , WE JUST NEED TO ASK , WHEN WAS THE MEDIA TAKEN OVER MONGERING HATE ? THE MOST VULNERABLE IS OUR CHILDREN.

OUR POLITICIANS SOLD US ALL OUT ........... WITH FEDERAL RESERVE ZIONIST / BEN BERNANKE / ALLAN GREENSPAN / WALL STREET. THEY GO AROUND FOOLING EVERYONE HOW SMART THEY ARE BUT THEY / ZIONIST ARE THE MOST UNETHICAL / DUMB AND STUPID PEOPLE ON EARTH . BOOK SMART BUT DUMB OTHERWISE. ( AS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN / WARREN BUFFET HAS SAID THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS YOU MUST HAVE INTEGRITY ) NOW ALL AMERICAN FINANCES ARE HIDDEN BEHIND / COMMUNISM SHAM CORPORATIONS WITH THESE ZIONISTS RUNNING OUR FINANCIAL SYSTEM. DO NOT GET ME WRONG I HAVE AMERICAN , FRIENDS OF JEWISH RELIGION . THAT HAVE HEART'S OF GOLD , IT'S THE ZIONIST SELF CENTERED , ME ME ME , 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNIST / MENTALITY , THAT FEEL THEY ARE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE. AND ARE GOD'S GIFT TO THE WORLD. AND CAN DO NO WRONG. THAT GIVE THE JEWISH RELIGION A BAD PERSONA ( MICHAEL MILKEN , BERNIE MADOFF , BERNIE EBBERS / WORLD COM. THE 3 LARGEST SCAMMERS ) THEN WE WONDER WHY OUR FINANCIAL , SYSTEM COLLAPSED. ................ NOW BERNANKE IS PRINTING BONDS / SELLING OUT AMERICA , WONDER WHO IS PURCHASING AMERICA ( THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH , BASIC ECONOMICS.SOMEONE HAS TO PAY IT CERTAINLY IS NOT GOING TO FALL OUT OF THE SKY ) FEDERAL RESERVE JUST RECENTLY LET COMMUNIST CHINA INTO OUR FINANCIAL SYSTEM..........GOOGLE...( YOU DID HEAR THIS FROM THE MEDIA ? WONDER WHY ) HE MUST HAVE BEEN DESPERATE TO SELL OUT AMERICA FOR HIS WALL STREET CRONIES / ZIONIST COUSINS ...... THE STOCK MARKET IS BOOMING . BANKS GO TO ONE WINDOW AND BARROW MONEY FOR 0% AND GO TO ANOTHER WINDOW AND PURCHASE BONDS AT 2 % ........... WHAT A RACKET .............. NOW EVEN CHINA GETS THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING PAID 2% WITH OUT ANY COLLATERAL, WORST THAN A FIRE SALE GUESS WHO WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS GREED WHEN THESE BONDS MATURE ............ THE FLEECING OF AMERICA .......... THERE IS NO INTEGRITY OR SENSIBILITY IN OUR FINANCIAL SYSTEM , GREED / EVIL DOMINATION MENTALITY IS BLINDING THESE IDIOTS . THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ZIONIST / EVIL IS PUT IN THIS POSITION. BERNANKE HAS PRINTED OVER 2 TRILLION DOLLARS IN BONDS FOR HIS COUSINS , WITH 40 BILLION FREE DOLLARS IN INTEREST ANNUALLY , ROLLED OVER AND OVER, I GUESS THEY ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO A FREE LUNCH , SINCE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS INTENTIONAL STUPIDITY . THEN WE WONDER WHY WE HAVE A DEFICIT. AND THIS COUNTRY IS HOCKED TO THE HILL TO THESE EVILS.

MAY 6 , 2013
    AFTER BOMBING SYRIA NUT-N-YAHOOT IS NOW IN CHINA FOR TRADE TALKS ( ALSO SELLING OUR TECHNOLOGY ) THOUGHT ISRAEL HAD A TRADE REPRESENTATIVE ,....... IT'S TIME FOR PLAN B . THE AMERICANS ARE NOT STUPID AFTER ALL ......................... THAT WOULD BE SO SO SWEET ,THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN SEEING THESE TWO EVILS DOUBLE CROSSING EACH OTHER.

THESE ELECTED OFFICIALS DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT IS GOING ON ,THERE TO BUSY BEING ENTERTAINED AND SELLING US OUT TO LOBBYIST AND HOW THEY CAN FILL THEIR POCKETS OR THE NEXT CAMERA THEY WILL BE PLAYED / PUPPETS SO AS TO BE A SOMEONE .THEIR INTEREST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THERE COUNTRY, WHILE THEY ARE HAVING A FREE LUNCH OUR INTEREST AND OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE AND FREEDOM ARE BEING DESTROYED. IF THEY WANT TO BE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA THEY SHOULD ALL BE CHARGED WITH TREASON. THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY WATERGATE WE NEED.

THIS RIDICULOUS MORONIC STUPIDITY / FARCE OF THE DEFICIT , THAT WE SHOULD HAVE A BUDGET LIKE , OUR HOUSEHOLD. NOW THERE IS A PLATFORM TO STAND ON FOR HOW SELF RIGHTEOUS AND RESPONSIBLE THEY ARE , I NEVER KNEW OUR GOVERNMENT WOULD BE RUN LIKE OUR HOUSEHOLDS , I WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE RUN MORE LIKE OUR BUSINESSES. ( LIKE SAYING , WE WIIL SIT ON THE COUCH AND WAIT FOR OUR WELFARE CHECKS AND PAY DOWN OUR DEBT AND PUT WHAT EVER IS LEFT INTO A SAVINGS AT 1% WHILE INFLATION IS AT 2% AND WE WILL SAVE MONEY BECAUSE WE WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY BUS FARE TO GO TO WORK.. THE COMMUNIST MEDIA HAS BRAINED WASHED THESE POLITICIANS WHERE THEY NO LONGER HAVE ANY CONCEPT OF COMMON SENCE . THEY HAVE MANAGED TO PUT THE BRAKES ON THE WORLDS ECONOMY MOVING FORWARD. WE HAVE HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT ON THE YOUTH THAT WILL MOST LIKELY DRIVE THEM TO COMMUNISM,.

WE HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PAYING OUR DEBT WE WORK THE HARDEST WITH THE LONGEST WORKING HOURS . THE WORLD LOOKS TO US AND INVEST IN US BECAUSE OF OUR INGENUITY AND OUR INTEGRITY / AND BECAUSE WE ARE THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD FOR THERE MONEY / INVESTMENT, , THAT IS WHY WE MOST LIKELY CONTROL THE WORLD CURRENCY . IT'S JUST NOW AFTER BEING BRAINED WASHED BY THE COMMUNIST MEDIA AND HAVING BERNANKE AN IDIOT SUPPRESSING THE ECONOMY BY THESE STUPID POLICIES . IT'S NO LONGER A FREE MARKET . ( I AM NO ECONOMIST BUT COMMON SENSE WOULD TELL YOU IF INFLATION WAS RUNNING AT 3% ANNUALLY AND WE HAVE A 10 TRILLION DOLlAR DEFICIT IN 10 YEARS THAT DEFICIT WOULD BE DOWN TO 7 TRILLION AND IN 20 YEARS THAT DEBT WOULD BE DOWN TO 4 TRILLION DOLLARS , INFLATION WOULD HAVE PAID 6 TRILLION OFF THE DEFICIT IN 20 YEARS, IF THE DOLLAR IS WORTH 100 CENTS TODAY THAT SAME DOLLAR WOULD BE WORTH 70 CENT IN 10 YEARS WITH INFLATION AT 3% ,IF YOU ARE BORROWING MONEY AT 5% AND INFLATION IS 3% YOU ARE REALLY PAYING 2% INTEREST . IF YOUR HOME IS VALUED AT 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS TODAY THAT SAME HOUSE WOULD BE WORTH 130 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN 10 YEARS INFLATION IS PART OF THE ECONOMY / LIFE IT WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND. THE FEDERAL RESERVES JOB WAS TO KEEP INFLATION IN CHECK NOT PRINT MONEY . ONE OF AMERICAS BEST QUOTES " INVEST IN INFLATION. IT'S THE ONLY THING GOING UP. BY WILL ROGERS. WHILE BEN BERNANKE IS PRINTING MONEY FOR HE AND HIS CRONIES / COUSINS .( THIS 2 TRIION DOLLARS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER INVESTED IN THE AMERICA PEOPLE ) THE REST OF THE ECONOMY / PEOPLE ARE SITTING AROUND BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BUS FAIR TO GET TO WORK , TO DO WHAT AMERICANS DO BEST , MAKE MONEY / CREATE WEALTH / AS AMERICAN BUSINESS ALSO DO GREAT AT. WHILE CHINA IS EXPANDING THERE CURRENCY AND GOOD WILL AROUND THE WORLD, THESE POLITICIANS ARE BICKERING WITH EACH OTHER. FOR POWER. AND WHO WILL BE THE NEXT SOMEONE / PUPPET ON STAGE. WHILE WE ARE BEING BRAINWASHED , SCAMMED AND FLEECED.
    �Location: ..READ HOW EASY FOR US TO BE SCAMMED...,
    �it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 11:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That totally tastes like Mushrooms and LSD25 ... I am also detecting subtle notes of home made methamphetamine and cocaine heavily cut with baby laxatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 3:44am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IT'S ALL TRUE. YOU CAPITALIST PIGS IS ALL GUNNA DIE.

I didn't read it.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 5:53am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHY THE **** IS EVERYONE SHOUTING?

And in other breaking news, Betamax is totally going to own VHS as the dominant video format.
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 5/27/2013 6:00am at .
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 6:09am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video will never replace the radio star.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 9:45am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The last lunatic rant I read was about how UFOs are not only real, there's more than one group of extraterrestrials on Earth using them. You have the Ghost Rocket phenomenon that was invented by the Hollow Earth aliens, the Nazi disc-shaped UFOs (made with help from the trapped Reptilian aliens that live under the pyramids), and the Roswell incident aliens where the Greys were discovered and are used to reverse engineer alien technology from the wreck. I guess the masses don't get it because they refuse to craft their own foil hats to keep out the rays.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 10:01am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair this guy's heart is in the right place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 10:49am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good lord I hope they are white. I deal with idiots that believe any rich black person is Illuminati.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 10:56am

Style: sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You hope that since this rant is obviously written by an idiot, that the idiot is white? May I ask why it matters?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 2:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theAsthmatic View Post
    You hope that since this rant is obviously written by an idiot, that the idiot is white?
    I never said the person who wrote it was an idiot.

May I ask why it matters?
    May I ask why your sarcasm meter is broken?
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast