Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2013 7:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you cant breake rock like bricks or tiles or boards cuz its random shape omg... you cant just put rock on the ground and smash it. Bricks , tiles and board have straight line, so u put them on 2 strong points, and if u hid hard middle you will breaki it.... is that cheating ?

if u thing anyone can do it without hand conditioning, find river stone shape like egg, about 2-3kg and try to smash it....

Is this video cheathing too ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKnM...ature=youtu.be

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/01/2013 11:00am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markoxxc View Post
    you cant breake rock like bricks or tiles or boards cuz its random shape omg... you cant just put rock on the ground and smash it. Bricks , tiles and board have straight line, so u put them on 2 strong points, and if u hid hard middle you will breaki it.... is that cheating ?
    A break is a break. If it is legit, you break it the way it is formed. Go learn physics to understand why it is a trick. To put it simply, it is basically no different than throwing it against a wall. I was taught Iron Palm training. I know the type of wood, which was used in the earlier video, the angles, the tricks and the more legit breaks. Legit breaks need conditioning. Go look up Dale Dugas and notice the change in his hands over the years. Then look at your finger and hands, they are barely conditioned.

if u thing anyone can do it without hand conditioning, find river stone shape like egg, about 2-3kg and try to smash it....
    They can if they cheat like you. Physics and motion, go take a beginners class it'll help you IMMENSELY. Yes, I have taught people to do legit breaks in a day, with the wood you used. Using your TRICKS, I could actually save time.
    You brought up lifting rocks, then post a video of a regular break? Oh good, lord quit being a douchebag.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2013 12:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have more than 100 videos, and i can't upload them all.I think you dont have a clue about martial arts, you are just jelous...when ppl are jelous they often use word like ''cheating''.The is a BIG diffrence when you smash brick from 5mm and throw against wall from 5m.
    The type of wood in last video is fir tree.If u can break the same board pls post your video, or shout up!

Anyway, if i post 30 new videos, it would be the same jelouse type ppl who say im ''cheating'' . So ppl save your time and start training instead.

-sry 4 my bad english-

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2013 12:58pm

Style: taekkyon, judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, Marko. Everyone is totally, totally jealous about your rock and candle tricks. I couldn't even sleep last night thinking about them. And what's the timeline for the gorilla-suit competition?

Seriously, why not post some videos of TKD gyeorugi from Croatia? I think people in the KMA forum would be interested in that. Maybe tell us something about TKD practice there. What's more popular, the WTF or ITF? Do you follow the WTF rules for competition or are there local differences? See, any of these things would be more interesting than rock-breaking videos.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2013 8:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we train WTF a lot more, and follow Kukkiwon rules just like in Korea.We have few world champions in WTF.

Here you have losts of good fights from our competitions: http://www.digital-sport-network.com/

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/02/2013 1:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markoxxc View Post
    i have more than 100 videos, and i can't upload them all.I think you dont have a clue about martial arts, you are just jelous...when ppl are jelous they often use word like ''cheating''.The is a BIG diffrence when you smash brick from 5mm and throw against wall from 5m.
    The type of wood in last video is fir tree.If u can break the same board pls post your video, or shout up!

Anyway, if i post 30 new videos, it would be the same jelouse type ppl who say im ''cheating'' . So ppl save your time and start training instead.

-sry 4 my bad english-
    100 videos or one video, you are still a cheater. If I were jealous, it wouldn't be over someone breaking rocks and uploading videos for free.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2013 9:03pm

Style: taekkyon, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Marko for the response and the video link. Just as I thought, I enjoyed those competition videos far more than the rock-breaking ones.

It seems to me that if you want to focus on developing your hand striking skills, your time would be better spent cross-training in boxing or something instead of breaking stuff. I mean, breaking stuff looks impressive, but having really effective hands would be more useful. You'd also be getting back in a way to "classic" TKD. Your time's limited, after all.

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 2:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chetniklady View Post
    ...i dont belive martial art are made for a real fight, but for mastering yourself
    Why choose between these goals, when you can train towards both?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 6:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    100 videos or one video, you are still a cheater. If I were jealous, it wouldn't be over someone breaking rocks and uploading videos for free.
    pls find video where rock just stay on the ground and guy smash it...with out lifting the rock, if u find one good video, than im a cheater...

i never seen break like that cuz its very hard, again im saying the rock is random shape its not like iron palm brick breaking and brick breaks in half.Anyway for jelous ppl no matter how good and real video i upload they would say again im a ''cheater'' :)

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 9:36am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, on one side, we've got a TKD idjit and on the other side a bunch of Bully idjits...
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast