Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 4:56am

Style: banging katje

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Oh you're so clever! How can I ever stand up against a person who posses so much whit!?

I mean totally dropping the other J and making it into BJ gosh I am sure I have never heard that ONE before. I mean it is so original it really shows us all how creative and smart you are. How dare I even consider trifling with such a mental giant as yourself.

I mean I barely even got that joke with it being so complex and clever it was about to wifff right over my head but then I was like HEEEY this guy wants to go back to dick sucking.

You must really enjoy dick sucking you sure like to talk about it a lot.
    hahahahaha i wonder if everyone on this site is as stupid as you are lol

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 5:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Killer View Post
    My main martial art is T'ai Chi Praying Mantis, which i try to train at least 2 or 3 times per week. In a good week, if I hit up every class, this is what my schedule will look like;

Monday mornings 1.5 hours: quick jog, stretching, forms
    Tuesday mornings 1.5 hours: quick jog, stretching, kicking and punching (including elbows and knees)
    Tuesday evenings 2 hours: 30 min run, stretching, kicking, punching, tai mantis forms
    Wed mornings 1.5 hours: stretching, then we focus on combat: 12 principles of mantis fighting, as well as other strategies, tactics and techniques
    Wed evenings 2 hours: 30 min run, stretching, more tai mantis fighting principles, t'ai chi push hands, kung fu sticky hands/sticky feet
    Thurs mornings 1.5 hours: warm up, stretching, chin-na (joint lock) techniques
    Fri mornings 1.5 hours: freestyle application of techniques learned throughout the week: Dancing Hands, Freestyle Kung Fu, Tai Shan Mantis, Touching Hands, Serving Tea, defenses against knife attacks, etc.

Ninjutsu: 2 hours per class, on either Sunday or Thursday. I can attend both if I wanted, but usually i only attend one class. Classes are intense, we practice certain offensive or defensive moves over and over again. We also practice two-partner forms, weapon sets, and rolling.

Krav Maga: I can attend as many as 3 classes per week, but they're pretty intense so I usually only go once a week. Classes are 1.5 hours, and like ninjutsu are constant drilling over and over again of certain combinations, either offensive or defensive depending on the whims of the teacher. We do combinations like a hard front kick to the nuts followed by a left palm strike to the nose and a right cross to the face. More advanced classes will included disarming attackers who have guns and knives, and high kicks to the head. Usually these classes leave me the most sore.. after a good krav maga class sometimes i'm feeling it for 2 or even 3 days later.

Taekwondo: I've been doing this on and off for almost 15 years, so these days I only go once every week or even two weeks. I used to go to a specialized taekwondo club taught by a korean grandmaster, but these days I just go to my local Y where the training is a bit less militaristic, and a little less intense. With all my different interests (I also lift weights 2 or 3 times per week) I like each of my classes to be as "easygoing" as possible.

Jujitsu: like my taekwondo classes, i only go once every week or two if i have time, and it's also at my local Y. The Mantis system is a pretty good all-round system, and my ninjutsu classes also cover a lot of joint locks and grappling so these classes are a great supplement.

Wow. With all that training, how do you find the time to be a lawyer and **** everybody's momma?

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 7:02am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WajBJJ View Post
    Wow. With all that training, how do you find the time to be a lawyer and **** everybody's momma?
    hmm another homo who likes bj how refreshing

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 8:17am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all you have to do is stop getting fucked in the ass so much, that'll solve a lot of your problems.
    Reported. Private sexual matters are not to be discussed in public. Kids read these forums, and I think many adults would be offended by this crude language as well. I was eating while reading this and had to spit out my oatmeal to keep from gagging.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 8:41am

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By my own admission? LOL what the **** are you talking about leave me out of your world of delusional paranoia.
    Yes, by your own admission:
    having been on this site and around you homos for six years,
    Care to explain that one away? Or are you just going to call me gay and crack a joke about my mom like the pathetic, powerless child you are?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 8:43am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    only when your mother drops by
    You **** corpses?

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 9:09am

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmm another homo who likes bj how refreshing
    It's okay now. SCOTUS said so. Try to keep up, counselor.

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 9:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Yes, by your own admission:

Care to explain that one away? Or are you just going to call me gay and crack a joke about my mom like the pathetic, powerless child you are?
    haha read the post again. I was referring to katje being around you homos for 6 years, which is how she claims she became an expert with her dildo

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 9:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    I **** corpses
    you guys are too fucking weird for me, quite the sickening bunch you'll write anything to try to shock people.. disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    It's okay now. SCOTUS said so. Try to keep up, counselor.
    thanks, you are the expert on sucking dick around here i should have asked you first

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 9:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Reported. Private sexual matters are not to be discussed in public. Kids read these forums, and I think many adults would be offended by this crude language as well. I was eating while reading this and had to spit out my oatmeal to keep from gagging.
    go tell the teacher i hurt your feelings!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast