225012 Bullies, 3634 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 72
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,165

    Posted On:
    5/29/2013 4:08pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    We're talking about something very specific, and you take something that something entirely different and try to make arguments about it.
    No.

    We were talking about a dead UK serviceman chopped up in the street in front of stunned onlookers, which has nothing to do with the Nazis, and I didn't bring them up.

    But hey if you want to bullshit about the Nazis in a thread like this, post on my friends. Post on.
  2. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,555

    Posted On:
    5/29/2013 4:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If the Nazis were so good at it, they'd still be around. The Nazi's reign of terror lasted barely a decade and ultimately failed because of lots and lots of tiny, individual heroic acts.
    I doubt I'd ever hear a military historian describe the cause of the Axis collapse as "lots of tiny, individual heroic acts".

    Ultimately there is no reason to Godwin this thread. So I ask that we not, for the sake of the dead veteran, engage in that sort of internet stierscheiße.
    I think you and erezb were the only ones doing this.
  3. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,165

    Posted On:
    5/29/2013 4:22pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I doubt I'd ever hear a military historian describe the cause of the Axis collapse as "lots of tiny, individual heroic acts".
    Nobody asked them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I think you and erezb were the only ones doing this.
    No, now it's four of us. Just drop it, I will.
  4. dwkfym is offline
    dwkfym's Avatar

    Yours truly

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,017

    Posted On:
    5/29/2013 4:37pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just saying, if you are gonna drop it, drop it. Don't end it with "hey, you're still wrong and btw, you're an idiot for disagreeing with me, but lets drop it.' very well, we can omit the nazi discussion. (it really isn't necessary since the subject is such a basic part of government and military)

    FYI, Most of my post isn't actually about Nazis. The rest of what I wrote is still highly relevant, esp on this forum.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms
  5. MarJoe is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NE Oklahoma
    Posts
    100

    Posted On:
    5/30/2013 3:56am


     Style: Western Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have read all the comments and no one stated the fact of no weapons or fighting is allowed in England. If you hurt or mark a thief in your own home , they will charge you .Have they banned walking sticks yet ?
  6. Resonance10 is online now
    Resonance10's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    711

    Posted On:
    5/30/2013 5:57am

    supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I have read all the comments and no one stated the fact of no weapons or fighting is allowed in England. If you hurt or mark a thief in your own home , they will charge you .Have they banned walking sticks yet ?
    You know why? Because you are taking ****. And even if you weren't its not relevant. **** off.
  7. Kovacs is online now
    Kovacs's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kent - UK
    Posts
    1,552

    Posted On:
    5/30/2013 12:41pm


     Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I have read all the comments and no one stated the fact of no weapons or fighting is allowed in England.
    That's a 'what if', plus fighting's illegal in most cities across the world and also it wasn't a fight, it was a butchering.

    If you hurt or mark a thief in your own home , they will charge you .Have they banned walking sticks yet ?
    A massive misconception.
    "Won't fight me in the ring? Don't fight me on the street."
    Paraphrased from Bullshido.

    "You can't judge Martial Arts until you feel the joy of kicking someone in the face and not go to prison for it."
    Mrs Kovacs.
  8. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,555

    Posted On:
    5/30/2013 12:55pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I have read all the comments and no one stated the fact of no weapons or fighting is allowed in England.
    Yes they did.

    If you hurt or mark a thief in your own home , they will charge you .Have they banned walking sticks yet ?
    Somehow I doubt they'd charge you for confronting a cop killing extremist.
  9. dwkfym is offline
    dwkfym's Avatar

    Yours truly

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,017

    Posted On:
    5/30/2013 3:34pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I am pretty sure self defense is legal. Just straight up mutual combat might be illegal. So yeah, gtfo.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    5/30/2013 3:46pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I have read all the comments and no one stated the fact of no weapons or fighting is allowed in England.
    Oooooooooh can I be facetious as well?
    They have had judo, boxing and MMA fights in England.
    They have a standing military.
    They have armed counter terrorism and LEO units in England.

    Okay on a serious note:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10220974
    According to the most recent figures for England and Wales, there are 138,728 people certificated to hold firearms and they own 435,383 weapons. There are 574,946 shotgun certificates which cover 1.4 million shotguns.
    It is EXTREMELY hard to own a gun, which is a weapon, but they are not banned.


    If you hurt or mark a thief in your own home , they will charge you.
    This happens in America as well, under certain circumstances, what's your point?
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.