Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 1:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Fields: Based on what we've seen so far, PS4 wins.

By a lot.
    I don't doubt that you know what your talking about but I would like more details on how you got there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 2:31pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are you talking about?
    The PS4 Did get a reveal.

You know what they revealed? System Specs, Games, Dev platform. Precisely the thing we (gamers and game developers) wanted them to reveal.
    If you're not a gamer, or a game developer, your opinion on a games console is worth less than **** to me.
    If I wasn't a gamer, I wouldn't give enough of a **** to form an opinion. It's not that I want the PS4 to fail. In fact, Sony exclusives tend to be my favorite, and I absolutely adore the inFamous games.

But (this this is a big, smelly but) they're not doing much of anything different. They're still pushing stupid features that no one asked for, like the share button and touch pad. They're still trying to do the all-in-one approach to entertainment, and driving up the cost with features that are completely unnecessary to those of us who just want to play games on the damn thing. Everyone who wants to stream Netflix, Hulu and whatever else on their TV already has a means to do that, and for those with enough disposable income to drop on a brand-new console, that feature is probably already built into the TV. I will admit that they remembered to show us some games though, you can call pre-rendered with fuckall game play "showing" us a game.

Both companies are alienating their loyal market to chase after a mainstream that doesn't want what they're selling. Publishers are doing the same thing, but that's for another day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 3:45pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I don't doubt that you know what your talking about but I would like more details on how you got there.
    I too would like more details on this,as so far the PS4 vs One seems pretty even. However,i'm an Xbox guy so haven't really followed the PS news as much.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 5:23pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post

Guys, just to make sure we're all working with the same set of information, please watch this video.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 3:37pm

Style: Itinerant Wanderer

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really, I'm surprised you guys don't get all your news from Cracked.com like I do. If you did, you'd see that the new X-Box One's serious flaws had been covered in a handy little article: right here.

I didn't buy into this current generation of consoles, and you can bet your ass I won't buy something that requires me to be online all the time just to play single-player with a big electronic eye staring at me. More importantly, I wonder how this will affect companies like GameFly, or even the old-fashioned video rental store, who rely on renting out copies of games. That's how I get most of my games, used. **** you, Microsoft. **** you.

Little harsh? Not really. There are thousands of servicemembers who get to play free games at rec centers on bases just to give a poor E-nothing something to do. Now they're boned. Yep. You can **** right off, X-Box One.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Guys, just to make sure we're all working with the same set of information, please watch this video.
    Surely we could all get on the same page in less than 2 hours.

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 4:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Surely we could all get on the same page in less than 2 hours.
    Hahahahaha I highly doubt it.

Has anyone heard if the ps4 will still be free to play online??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 4:27pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    Really, I'm surprised you guys don't get all your news from Cracked.com like I do.
    For some reason, I'm not surprised that you do. I'll just assume you were being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    Little harsh? Not really. There are thousands of servicemembers who get to play free games at rec centers on bases just to give a poor E-nothing something to do. Now they're boned. Yep. You can **** right off, X-Box One.
    I'm sure not being able to play this generation of a certain video game console (that, as it looks like now, won't have many good exclusive titles for a long while) is the worst thing that could happen to them. **** you Microsoft for not thinking of them. It's like you're some corporation trying to make money or something.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 5:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait what? Xbox One is going to eliminate all of the games that currently exist forever?
    **** You Xbox.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 5:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long till pc is strong enough to emulate xbox360 ?

EDIT: Oh ****, turns out emulating xbox is like a superhard thing to do.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 5/24/2013 5:13pm at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast