Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    5/24/2013 7:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got a couple my primary judo teacher told me. I wasn't there, of course. Both happened after judo class while leaving strip clubs.

One night he and his instructor (actually at a later date our mutual instructor, who was Japanese), plus 3 other judoka had gone to a strip bar after Judo class. After having a few beers and undoubtedly oggling boobies, the headed out of the establishment. They were a diverse group: On Guamanian, one Japanese, one Vietnamese, and of course my instructor the big white guy.

They were followed out of the "club" by 3 rather large men who decided they did not like "gooks". A confrontation ensued in the parking lot (doesn't it always?). My coach told the guys, look, there are 3 black belts and one brown belt here. You sure you want to fight? They start laughing, and say, so the **** what? So my coach tells teh vietnamese guy to handle them...he happened to be all of 115 pounds dripping wet and was brown belt...I actually did Judo with him later, and he was effing awesome, just very small, and of course recently arrived from a war zone...

So this tiny Vietnamese guy launches himself at the 3 rather large white guys, and mayhem ensues. I never got a detailed description, but it did involve heads going through car windows, and broken arms. The three black belts just stood back and watched. After about a minute, they all loaded in the car and left.

Another time, similar situation, but no petit vietnamese guy. This time our instructor, who according to my coach was so drunk he could barely walk, took on two huge bigots (they were in Texas, after all...) who didn't like a "****" oogling 'their' vituous strippers. Once again, the parking lot was the scene.

So our instructor (again, almost incoherently drunk), just grabs one guy and uses Kata Guruma to throw him into a empty dumpster...the other guy got tossed head first into a wall.

I assume our instructor didn't drive home...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 3:33pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A black, white and yellow walk into a strip bar. The bartender is confused. 'What is this, some kind of a joke?' 'No, THIS IS TE-GURUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!'

It always makes my day reading about rasistic blokes getting dominated from a nice people, they want to victimise :-))))))

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 5:37pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aaron had a couple of wise words that always stay with me. The one he shouted the most frequently being, "Get off your back! Are you fighting or fucking?"
    On the topic of staying live-toe, "I cannot think of a single damn sport in the world where you move around flat footed."
    My current kung fu instructor had a good one recently as well: "If your school can't turn students into at least semi-competent fighters within six months, then something is wrong with the way you teach."
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    5/27/2013 6:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    It always makes my day reading about rasistic blokes getting dominated from a nice people, they want to victimise.
    Meh.

Must have been fake bigots.

Real ones don't get dominated by nice people, which is why we're so gloriously despised.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2013 6:42am

Style: Goju Ryu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My sensei likes to say something when he sees somebody struggling to make technical or Kata moves work in real situation but being illogical:

"USE...YOUR...HEAD"

As an anecdote: he has half a thumb missing, so if you ask him if you did something ok he gives thumb up...you smile as you did ok...and then he gives you his half thumb up...and says..."not so Ok" :)

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    5/29/2013 11:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Aaron had a couple of wise words that always stay with me. The one he shouted the most frequently being, "Get off your back! Are you fighting or fucking?"
    On the topic of staying live-toe, "I cannot think of a single damn sport in the world where you move around flat footed."
    My current kung fu instructor had a good one recently as well: "If your school can't turn students into at least semi-competent fighters within six months, then something is wrong with the way you teach."
    LOL, I've said the same thing to my students re: getting off their backs...lightning strikes twice, I'm still chuckling over it.

I've also told them to quit rolling over and turtling asked them if they like it doggy style...
    Falling for Judo since 1980
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234