Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 70 1 23451151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 9:09am

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I can't keep my off topic posts in just one thread - Neg rep everything I post

I find it funny that most of the piss takers are from other styles who actually have no knowledge or real interest in anything but to try and make themselves feel like they haven't wasted years on a style that they may not really think was worth it. PMSL
    Easy enough to take the piss out of someone but I wonder if anyone has actually trained with him? Or been on the receiving end? I love the judgments made based on fantasies that even Hayes debunked like the old 'ninja uniform' eg shinobi skokuzu, ninja outfit.
    You can tell the truly serious and competent people in their styles as they are the ones who actually comment, even in this section, with some knowledge of the person, art and not because they are too busy trying to hide the fact that they have small minds and smaller dicks..unless it is their boyfriends. ;) lol

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:04am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't tell if you are supporting or opposing the ninja.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:08am

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I can't keep my off topic posts in just one thread - Neg rep everything I post

Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Regarding muto-dori (sword takeaways) - yup, no joke there are a lot of people that practice this stuff including judoka. It's in kime-no-kata. I don't have a problem with it unless they are deluded enough to think it has any significant chance of success.
    Kendo - Sport. Kenjutsu - Combat orientated as it was used in actual battle. Muto Dori - Used to try and stay alive against armed with sword opponent when you have lost your weapon for whatever reason in actual combat situation.

The delusion is studying a sport which kendo is and commenting on something you have no concept of. Skill is used yes but a slap with a shinai on padding is different in movement and strike with a bokken or blunted blade. Even I know that as I have used all 3. Remember that by saying a person is deluded without any obvious knowledge of the subject is only showing ignorance, arrogance and delusion in yourself. :)

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:10am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    Kendo - Sport. Kenjutsu - Combat orientated as it was used in actual battle. Muto Dori - Used to try and stay alive against armed with sword opponent when you have lost your weapon for whatever reason in actual combat situation.

The delusion is studying a sport which kendo is and commenting on something you have no concept of. Skill is used yes but a slap with a shinai on padding is different in movement and strike with a bokken or blunted blade. Even I know that as I have used all 3. Remember that by saying a person is deluded without any obvious knowledge of the subject is only showing ignorance, arrogance and delusion in yourself. :)
    You're fucking hilarious.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:12am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    I find it funny that most of the piss takers are from other styles who actually have no knowledge or real interest in anything but to try and make themselves feel like they haven't wasted years on a style that they may not really think was worth it. PMSL
    Easy enough to take the piss out of someone but I wonder if anyone has actually trained with him? Or been on the receiving end? I love the judgments made based on fantasies that even Hayes debunked like the old 'ninja uniform' eg shinobi skokuzu, ninja outfit.
    You can tell the truly serious and competent people in their styles as they are the ones who actually comment, even in this section, with some knowledge of the person, art and not because they are too busy trying to hide the fact that they have small minds and smaller dicks..unless it is their boyfriends. ;) lol
    I find it funny that you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:15am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I can't tell if you are supporting or opposing the ninja.
    I am a student of the Bujinkan. But I don't support the ninja as you put it. I have to respect a person of proven martial experience who also handles the personal security of the Dali Lama as well. I don't really care what a persons style is as all have their good and bad points. I just find it funny how people will bag a person's style without actually having any experience of even knowledge via more informed sources like libraries, articles from non-biased writers etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:15am

Style: Holiday Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the only Ninja you need to know about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:16am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    I find it funny that you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
    Thank you for proving my point. ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:21am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    You're fucking hilarious.
    Looks like I have a fan already. ;) Now why are you feeling threatened by little ol' me? Why make it so obvious when you can send me love letters via messages if you really want my attention that way. Will have to disappoint you though as I am not into guys... unlike you who no doubt has guys into him...to the hilt. ;)

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 10:21am

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JeanYyves, I note that your qualifications according to your profile are that you have "done some training in the Bujinkan". If you actually follow that link to e-budo, you will find input from koryu kenjutsu instructors, aikido instructors and assorted other experts that all say essentially what I just said, if my kendo and judo qualifications are insufficient to impress you.

That and what DerAuslander said. If you think I haven't swung bokken or real swords in a 30 year kendo career, you are indeed delusional.
  • Page 1 of 70 1 23451151 ... LastLast