228331 Bullies, 4521 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:27am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So now two moderators have pointed the finger at me as the Chief Noob Troll, with at least one claiming I am, in fact, the worst of the bunch.

What a crock of ****.

I'm stunned. But I get it, the site always needs fresh villains, and I spoke out of turn again.

Bad rabbit.

:)

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:31am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Are you saying I'm not allowed to comment on or criticize the site or an administrator? Newbs are watching, Bob...
    Nope. I was asking if you felt you were in a position to educate JnP about Bullshido.
    I find it ironic you felt free to criticize things earlier but now you don't.
    Criticize away. By all means post evidence that JnP is unqualified to moderate forums, or verify his inability to keep up with site rules. He's only one of our best mods.

Hell, tell me about Throwdowns, while you're at it.
    Now it's not about Bullshido being mean to newbs, it's about me needing to empty my cup and shut up and all that because I pointed out the site's confusing Newbietown policy.
    Sorta. Being a no0b on a website, even one as awesome as this, isn't some sort of disease. Bullshido is rowdy enough, that beyond perhaps Omega in Newbietown no special trial-by-fire is needed.

What is needed, is more welcoming in Newbietown, and more gentle steering of heavily deluded no0bs to Newbietown, where they can perhaps find out they're wrong, instead of being blasted off the site.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:34am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yo Rabbit, relax. You're digging yourself into a hole here.

So now two moderators have pointed the finger at me as the Chief Noob Troll, with at least one claiming I am, in fact, the worst of the bunch.

What a crock of ****.
    There is SOME truth in that. Please consider.

I'm stunned. But I get it, the site always needs fresh villains, and I spoke out of turn again.

Bad rabbit.
    Please don't paint yourself as a victim. It's not justified.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    What is needed, is more welcoming in Newbietown, and more gentle steering of heavily deluded no0bs to Newbietown, where they can perhaps find out they're wrong, instead of being blasted off the site.
    For the record, being a product of bullshido's oldstyle rough trade ways, I disagree with this new gentle approach. But that's not why BFM and jnp are arguing with Rabbit.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 5/20/2013 10:43am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:36am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Excellent, that's been my policy for years.

So has not trolling mods, especially jnp.

I will continue to follow both going forward, and apologize for occasional slip ups.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:43am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prove this claim. Please.
    Okedokee. Bear in mind, I'm illustrating your general pompousness, not whether the poster deserved your derision. This took me 5 minutes. There are a lot more of your posts like this.

That would be difficult because the revision history for the document, shown here, shows it was created in 2011.

So either I jumped back in time and planted it there, or you're just being stupid.

Definitely no more TSD. Look at what it's done to you.
    The guys who posted just before and after you do.

Great way to start. Why don't you go post an intro in Newbietown, then lurk more and troll less.
    Read it again then until you get it.

Girls are not naturally graceful.

Wing Chun is definitely not graceful.
    No, only people have limitations. You seem to have many, and they are all in your head.
    Stop bitching about work, this isn't Facebook.

Stop making excuses.

Tough is just you crying about it.

Not often enough.

That's great. Such as?
    This is a Low Content Post.

It might been worth something insightful if anyone here knew who you were and valued whenever you exhaled or grunted, but since they don't, it's a complete waste of bytes.

Do you disagree? If so, go back to Yahoo Answers and keep trucking for Level 8 wizard powers.

If not, go post an introduction in Newbietown.
    To be truly strong, the skin has to be thick both outside and in. Yours apparently needs work.

Now shut the **** up and go train. It's the best advice I ever got on Bullshido.
    This "think they are better" theme has you going in circles too.

Who, anywhere in this thread, has said or implied they are better at martial arts? The only two people bringing THAT herring up happen to be you and the other guy with less than 20 posts.

Weird, right? The irony of course known to everyone is that if there is ONE thing I have never claimed to be any good at, it is martial arts. Go find the post where I did, asshole, before you come on here and begin your (short lived) soapbox session.

So let me get this straight. If I like Bullshido for its value and someone else doesn't, the correct solution is that I should challenge them to a duel and try to kick their ass to prove that my favorite martial arts website is superior to Yahoo Answers?

I'd rather just train.
    I don't count or match your description, for obvious reasons. Now start naming names.

What hostility. If you think that's hostile, you are like a child.

That law doesn't apply to me.

I saw Omega already, thanks.

I want to know exactly who
    "For street fighting".

I see them; it doesn't make your **** posts any better.
    Name them or just shut the **** up.

Seriously, what the **** do you know?
    No, you failed at reading comprehension as usual.

You said it was a "serious issue", a red herring attempting to get around your highly implausible claim. I challenged you on that and you failed to show why, and gave a crappy explanation of how two people might end up utilizing the same IP address. Got news for you, the same thing applies to toilets.

You also failed to address the statisitcal unlikelihood of two people posting on Bullshido.net with similar behavior, writing style, level of idiocy, AND IP address.

So as you continue to double down on a statistical improbability, you must have no stronger, more plausible defense.
    Only an idiot would equate a martial arts ruleset with the generic situation of "street fight" which runs a spectrum from drunken shenanigans to first degree murder.

Yes, there are indeed safety parameters in "the street": "the law".

The law is what (usually) prevents two grown men from murdering each other in "da street", much like the MMA ruleset prevents two grown men from murdering each other in the ring.

But, "the law" is not a tangible thing. It's not "real". Neither is the MMA ruleset. So there are of course law/rule breakers in both MMA and "da street".

When they decide to break that rule, yep anything goes. In the ring, it can get you disqualified. In "the street" in New Jersey, it can be 30 days to 10 years in a state prison. So you tell me just how much better learning to "street fight" without rules versus MMA and other arts which teach both aggression as well as self control.

A skilled judoka could easily kill a man in "the street" by throwing his head into the curb with no other training whatsoever. So, randori is a fine "recreation" of "da street" as well, where one good throw can mean victory.

And what makes you think an MMA fighter or judoka or boxer or even Chunner (lord have mercy) couldn't put their knee through your spine in a street fight when the ref and physical ring are not there? Is that something that requires special training or something?
    Liar. Go into the lost post, I double dog dare you.

It may be statistically possible but highly improbable. The very fact that you're double downing on it suggests you're being deceptive.

You don't know **** about IP addresses or statistics or fooling people.
    I like how you completely ignored me. Here we go.

You're probably just doing it wrong.

Doing it wrong.

What the **** do you know about power generation.

What the **** are you talking about with "any boxing punch other than a jab".

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Much like a single punch, right?

What the ****?

Oh.

What the ****?

Right because it's all in the non-physical, fast twitch muscle fibre strength.

What the ****?

Name three women. Name one.

Unless of course you try to trap them and fail.

You're assuming they haven't already dropped your fucking ass to the floor.

What if they don't punch, but instead grab both of your legs and send you to the floor.

It'd probably work better than Wing Chun, but that ultimately depends on the person's Wing Chun. I believe good Wing Chun exists....but remains elusive because most Wing Chun is bad.

Here come the analogies.
    That would be difficult because the revision history for the document, shown here, shows it was created in 2011.

So either I jumped back in time and planted it there, or you're just being stupid.

Great way to start. Why don't you go post an intro in Newbietown, then lurk more and troll less.

No, only people have limitations. You seem to have many, and they are all in your head.

Stop making excuses.

Not often enough.

That's great. Such as?

It might been worth something insightful if anyone here knew who you were and valued whenever you exhaled or grunted, but since they don't, it's a complete waste of bytes.

Do you disagree? If so, go back to Yahoo Answers and keep trucking for Level 8 wizard powers.

To be truly strong, the skin has to be thick both outside and in. Yours apparently needs work.

Now shut the **** up and go train. It's the best advice I ever got on Bullshido.

Who, anywhere in this thread, has said or implied they are better at martial arts? The only two people bringing THAT herring up happen to be you and the other guy with less than 20 posts.

Weird, right? The irony of course known to everyone is that if there is ONE thing I have never claimed to be any good at, it is martial arts. Go find the post where I did, asshole, before you come on here and begin your (short lived) soapbox session.

So let me get this straight. If I like Bullshido for its value and someone else doesn't, the correct solution is that I should challenge them to a duel and try to kick their ass to prove that my favorite martial arts website is superior to Yahoo Answers?

I'd rather just train.
    I don't count or match your description, for obvious reasons. Now start naming names.

"For street fighting".

You said it was a "serious issue", a red herring attempting to get around your highly implausible claim. I challenged you on that and you failed to show why, and gave a crappy explanation of how two people might end up utilizing the same IP address. Got news for you, the same thing applies to toilets.

You also failed to address the statisitcal unlikelihood of two people posting on Bullshido.net with similar behavior, writing style, level of idiocy, AND IP address.

So as you continue to double down on a statistical improbability, you must have no stronger, more plausible defense.
    Only an idiot would equate a martial arts ruleset with the generic situation of "street fight" which runs a spectrum from drunken shenanigans to first degree murder.

The law is what (usually) prevents two grown men from murdering each other in "da street", much like the MMA ruleset prevents two grown men from murdering each other in the ring.

But, "the law" is not a tangible thing. It's not "real". Neither is the MMA ruleset. So there are of course law/rule breakers in both MMA and "da street".

When they decide to break that rule, yep anything goes. In the ring, it can get you disqualified. In "the street" in New Jersey, it can be 30 days to 10 years in a state prison. So you tell me just how much better learning to "street fight" without rules versus MMA and other arts which teach both aggression as well as self control.

A skilled judoka could easily kill a man in "the street" by throwing his head into the curb with no other training whatsoever. So, randori is a fine "recreation" of "da street" as well, where one good throw can mean victory.

And what makes you think an MMA fighter or judoka or boxer or even Chunner (lord have mercy) couldn't put their knee through your spine in a street fight when the ref and physical ring are not there? Is that something that requires special training or something?

It may be statistically possible but highly improbable. The very fact that you're double downing on it suggests you're being deceptive.

Doing it wrong.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

What the ****?

Oh.

What the ****?

What the ****?

What if they don't punch, but instead grab both of your legs and send you to the floor.

It'd probably work better than Wing Chun, but that ultimately depends on the person's Wing Chun. I believe good Wing Chun exists....but remains elusive because most Wing Chun is bad.

Here come the analogies.

Stop making excuses.

Not often enough.

That's great. Such as?

I'd rather just train.

"For street fighting".

Doing it wrong.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

What the ****?

Oh.

What the ****?

What the ****?

Here come the analogies.
    Maybe he should learn the new rules then.

Maybe you should too.

Maybe you guys need to make up your fucking minds.

All I know is I wasn't the one harassing noobs in the first place, but apparently now I'm being put up as a patsy for it.

Nice try. BFM is right....nothing's changed.

"E-weight???"
    Edit: Damn it, I see the double post thing reared it's head in my post. Regardless, I hope you understand my point Rabbit.
    Last edited by jnp; 5/20/2013 10:47am at .

:)

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:46am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh well if you're calling me pompous then I can't argue with that.

But a random selection of posts pulled out of context, going back months is your proof I'm the worst offender? I don't agree with that.

I understand your point, jnp.

Trust me, I won't be anyone's bother going forward. Auslander and I already had this discussion.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:58am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    For the record, being a product of bullshido's oldstyle rough trade ways, I disagree with this new gentle approach. But that's not why BFM and jnp are arguing with Rabbit.
    Allow me restate that.

There is no new noob policy... there isn't. *Meaningful look*

That said, on the flipside of members like Rabbit, I have always disagreed with members who are sugarflavor friendly to the point of inappropriate (Sri Hanuman comes to mind, but many members act like this in phases). It's as equally unproductive to misguided newbs as baseless razzing.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 11:00am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh well if you're calling me pompous then I can't argue with that.

But a random selection of posts pulled out of context, going back months is your proof I'm the worst offender? I don't agree with that.

But I do think I understand your point. Trust me, I won't be anyone's bother.
    You seem to have a problem admitting when you're wrong.

In this case, you are wrong. Also, recall that I said "probably the worst" which is not the same as "definitely the worst", because I'm not that presumptuous myself.

I don't think you're a bad poster. I think you and the site would benefit more from cutting the noobs more slack in all the forums for a few months. I'm not saying we're going to change our paradigm regarding the site's "no quarter given" policy. I'm saying we need to be a bit more patient with new members. If they still don't get the point after a few months, then no mercy should be shown.

Personally, I have adopted the attitude that you catch more flies with honey than ****.

I've been less than kind to that noob who attacked Judo Gene. I tried to be more civil in my last post to him in that thread because I'm trying to practice what I preach.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 11:15am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    You seem to have a problem admitting when you're wrong.
    I'm wrong.

I'm glad we had this chat.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast