Page 69 of 77 First ... 1959656667686970717273 ... Last
  1. #681

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southeast WI
    Posts
    892
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    If you want anyone to proof read it etc, then send a draft over to me. PM me if you don't have my email. I've currently sitting around with a bust leg so I have time on my hands.
    I've just sent a rough copy to Rock Ape. Once I get it back from him and make any necessary changes, I'm going to shoot a copy to everyone else who is mentioned by name the write-up (Scipio, that includes you), as well as Aegis at MAP since it makes a lot of references to Spencer's thread on MAP.

  2. #682
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got it mate thanks, will deal shortly. Just sent you an email.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  3. #683

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright....this should work....finally....


    http://s748.photobucket.com/user/lay...?sort=3&page=1

  4. #684

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry about that fellas.....

    http://s748.photobucket.com/user/lay...?sort=9&page=1

    Use this link and sort by file name to get a coherent string of communications. The first attempt scrambled the order of the emails.

  5. #685

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southeast WI
    Posts
    892
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, look. It's our good friend "Sarah". I'll read through these and see if there's anything that would impact the write-up. Thanks for these, Intrepid.

  6. #686

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southeast WI
    Posts
    892
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Intrepid, I'm still having a very hard time reading these. Would mind mind forwarding this chain to me at owlmatt@gmail.com?

  7. #687
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So not quite the same set of circumstances here but, illustration that people who claim to have military experience and then go on to perpetrate a fraud based on that deception get caught and do jail time.

    http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news...led_for_fraud/
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  8. #688

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Intrepid, I'm still having a very hard time reading these. Would mind mind forwarding this chain to me at owlmatt@gmail.com?
    Click on the photo and then hit the magnifying glass. Click it the magnifying glass once more to read them full-scale. Should work

  9. #689

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southeast WI
    Posts
    892
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidWeapon View Post
    Click on the photo and then hit the magnifying glass. Click it the magnifying glass once more to read them full-scale. Should work
    Been reading through this. The write-up contains a section on this "Sarah Doherty", whom we do not believe exists. Would you mind if I used screenshots of some of these e-mails in that section of the write-up? Using a fake identity to lend credence to his company is one thing, but using it to give the runaround to people to whom he owes money is another thing entirely.

    I am happy to black out your name and e-mail address from the screenshots.

  10. #690

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Been reading through this. The write-up contains a section on this "Sarah Doherty", whom we do not believe exists. Would you mind if I used screenshots of some of these e-mails in that section of the write-up? Using a fake identity to lend credence to his company is one thing, but using it to give the runaround to people to whom he owes money is another thing entirely.

    I am happy to black out your name and e-mail address from the screenshots.
    Knock yourself out. I don't know if she isn't real, however, because friends of mine from Kosovo/DynCorps did end up taking the course and getting screwed over...and I believe she was there. I can double check with him tomorrow if you'd like. I didn't include that with my story or evidence because I have no proof, as it's all word-of-mouth.
    Last edited by IntrepidWeapon; 9/13/2013 10:52pm at .

Page 69 of 77 First ... 1959656667686970717273 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO