Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364 6566676874 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:50am

Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologize for the spacing if it is distracting. I'm not a big forum poster on any websites, and I wasn't sure how to make this an easier read. This is what I've constructed so far, but there is a lot more to tell. Please be patient with me and my schedule. I am continuing to write, and I'll need help with instructions on how to include screen shots of emails and the like. Hopefully what I've posted thus far will be useful in the investigation.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 12:38pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please, carry on, I have no issues reading the text thus far which, is actually very VERY interesting.

One thing we will need is some tangible evidence of what you're suggesting took place, although I appreciate you can't substantiate a phone call unless taped, we will need to see emails or other documentation/correspondence at some point.

Dave
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 12:53pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has this been logged in here yet?

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(g...td)_115933.htm

GPSUK LTD are also one of the only companies in the area to offer the International Combat Authority Close Quarter Combat Training and Handcuff course.
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/graham-s...man/11/217/644

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 1:17pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes thanks mate. GPSUK LTD already known to us and researched earlier in the thread.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 1:43pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in the process of finding and organizing all emails and conversations strings between myself, the group, and the ICA. I have found the course itinerary and letter of intent for hire, but the letter of intent refuses to load in gmail. I've taken a screenshot of it with my iPhone as it will load on that interface in gmail for whatever reason. I've got a lot more yet to write, so please be patient gents!

Also, some e-mails will not be linked directly between myself and the ICA, as Daniel C. was our liason. We deemed this the best decision once there were more than a few interested, mainly due to the fact that questions were being e-mailed from 10-15 different people and Mr. Spencer wanted them to be consolidated and come from one source, understandably.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 1:45pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No drama and no rush mate.

Again, thanks for contributing

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 6:52pm

Style: CQC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Intrepidweapon!
    I'm so pleased you've come forward, it's so important that we stop Spencer from his activities! You guys are not alone when it comes to feeling like you've been a little naive! Spencer's smooth talking is enough to get anyone believing what he's promising and everyone wants to progress in life - he offered me a lifeline at a difficult time!
    I'm sorry to hear you haven't got your deposit back, I also lost my funding money to him - I still haven't got mine back!
    It's really great that you've come on board and you're saying your piece - it's so important to lots of guys that we stop this man!

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/16/2013 6:44am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gents,

There has been a very positive addition to this matter today. I have given my word not to discuss the specifics here as yet however, this information will become public through this investigative thread shortly.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2013 10:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The CQC Instructor Course

The details of the course were given through an itinerary sent via e-mail once a date

had been established. May 13, 2013 was agreed upon by everyone, as this would give

everyone enough time to resign from the contract with DynCorp. Once word reached

the supervisors of a large group possibly leaving for another job opportunity, all leave

dates were cancelled during the dates of the course. We emphasized this over and

over with Mr. Spencer, stating that all claims he made regarding job potential, pay, and

job security MUST be truthful, as we would all be resigning from our current contract.

He assured us that we need not worry.

The ICA required a deposit of at least 250 GBP, which would go towards the total bill of

1250 GBP. The initial deposit was to secure transportation to Cardiff and other

amenities. The prices changed slightly over the course of several weeks, but Mr.

Spencer claimed we were being given a deal, as the course normally cost 2000 GBP. Mr. Spencer

outlined the 10-day course through the itinerary and offered us the chance to take a 3-day survival

course for free the weekend after the course began. Most of us expressed interest in this option. Mr.

Spencer conveniently noted that it would be best to buy whatever gear we needed from the ICA, as they

could get us a better deal on price.

We all made our deposits via Western Union, as the cost of transferring money

internationally is high and can be a slow and painful process.

I'm going to need to be given the ability to post attachments at this point in order to post the letter of intent, itinerary and e-mails
    Last edited by IntrepidWeapon; 7/16/2013 10:05am at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/16/2013 10:33am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Leave that request with me mate and I'll get it sorted ASAP

~Ella Wheeler