Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To all..

My earlier suggestion about making contact with BBC Wales Business News desk needs to be actioned.

CoD would you do this if you have the time, please take the relevant bits of information from the thread including images, relate what we're doing here with this research and link it back to the BBC's earlier reported news/media on Richard Spencer, and what we're discovering.

Advise them that our material is entirely at their disposal and we'd be happy to talk to them directly, I'll do this if you'd rather not however, if you're happy to do so then crack on.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I met Spencer through my brother who is in Uni with his wife. He found out i was ex-army and saw a money pot. I was given a letter of intent on email which didn't mention any salary but stated that I would get paid by the course and also a bonus for recruiting people. He knew I had a lot of mates who were ex-forces and also those looking to leave. I used this letter to get funding from the RBL. I wasn't claiming benefits. I have the email of the letter if you want a copy?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:25pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloydie2612 View Post
    i can email pictures of the certificates but im not sure how to put them up on here.
    You can e-mail them to me at owlmatt@gmail.com. Anything you don't want to host and post yourself can be sent there.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I met Spencer through my brother who is in Uni with his wife. He found out i was ex-army and saw a money pot. I was given a letter of intent on email which didn't mention any salary but stated that I would get paid by the course and also a bonus for recruiting people. He knew I had a lot of mates who were ex-forces and also those looking to leave. I used this letter to get funding from the RBL. I wasn't claiming benefits. I have the email of the letter if you want a copy?
    Roger that.

I'll drop you an email via your profile here and we can set up a time for me to call you, if you're happy for me to have a contact number for you, alternatively I can provide a number for you however, this would be at your expense so, this choice is yours mate.

I'll be in touch tomorrow with that gen.

Were you involved with the ICA when the BBC interviewed Spencer ?

How accurate was Spencer's description of teaching US Rangers/Law Enforcement/Marines, when associated with the image seen on his website?

Would you identify by name the people seen in the image?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	news.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	15160

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wasn't aware that he was interviewed by the BBC?
    I have sent a message with the link to this page to the people in the photo. They were new recruits too and its now up to them if they want to identify themselves. They are innocent too so you can appreciate where I'm coming from on that.
    I've messaged you my phone number and feel free to call me. I'll help as much as I can.

btw thats a made up photo. There were no reporters at the time of that photo being taken.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like everybody else who has been ripped off by him I feel stupid and misguided but you have to admit he's bloody good at what he does...conning people.
    I'm genuinely sorry about the situation you found yourself in, 8 year soldier and veteran of both foreign and domestic operational deployments, you'd think you'd be equipped to deal with most situations in civvy-street.

That's not me being patronising mate, I feel for you. *if* and I say that with due respect to what you've stated here today, is true. Spencer has potentially broken the law and he needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Thus far we've now had a number of people previously associated with the ICA and Spencer, stating that he's acted questionably with regards to financial matters, I'd consider making contact with those here who've come forward and discuss your options as a collective, legal action may well be within your means if you acted together, remembering that there's strength in numbers.

Discuss the funding with the RBL, as it appears there's at least two similar instances that we're aware of - discussed in this thread. It's got to be worth the effort.

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:42pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    btw thats a made up photo. There were no reporters at the time of that photo being taken.
    Yep we're aware that's photoshopped, we have the original lifted from a Facebook member's page who was present on the day.

Thanks for the number, i'll give you a shout tomorrow afternoon.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 1:50pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure the BBC interview happened while Spencer was with the ISSA and has nothing to do with the ICA. I wish the ISSA would get back to me, but I suppose I can't blame them for wanting to make their connection to Spencer any more public.
    Last edited by OwlMatt; 7/01/2013 1:58pm at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 2:06pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, forgot that !!

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 2:13pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lot of what we've turned up indicates that Spencer was using the ISSA to legitimize his solo endeavors. Spencer identifies himself as an ISSA employee in his e-mials to Gonad and then sends an invoice from the ICA, and the "license" he gave to Greg33Trees uses the ISSA logo.

Here's a picture from the BBC interview. This is from the ISSA's web site; they have blurred Spencer's face out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	about_us.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	15161

If anyone else wants to try contacting the ISSA, they haven't yet responded to my e-mail. Someone in the UK might try real mail or telephone.
    http://issa-services.com/