Page 31 of 77 First ... 2127282930313233343541 ... Last
  1. #301
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm also interested to know what was holstered against Mr Jones' right leg in the photograph, given this photo was taken within the UK where private ownership of firearms, the type which would typically be seen in that type of leg based rig, are illegal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	965481_586909408020992_1409425932_o.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	15086  

    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  2. #302
    Cake of Doom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    surrey, UK
    Posts
    863
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From his LinkedIn profile, Paul Marchant is listed as living in the U.S.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paulm.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	15087

    He is also named as Walter Paul Marchant who I believe is this chap on the testimonials page.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walterpaul.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	15088

  3. #303

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Slough
    Posts
    567
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    From his LinkedIn profile, Paul Marchant is listed as living in the U.S.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paulm.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	15087

    He is also named as Walter Paul Marchant who I believe is this chap on the testimonials page.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walterpaul.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	15088
    Which is interesting as he is no longer a deputy sheriff. A rather misleading comment on the ICA website.

  4. #304
    Cake of Doom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    surrey, UK
    Posts
    863
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Which is interesting as he is no longer a deputy sheriff. A rather misleading comment on the ICA website.
    It's the same for Wilmer Beck as well. He was with the Sheriffs department but at the time he went on the ICA course.
    Train hard, fight easy.

  5. #305
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like the ICA website is down again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	server.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.5 KB 
ID:	15090  

    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  6. #306

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Slough
    Posts
    567
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Looks like the ICA website is down again.
    Hate to say it RA - bit it looks back up again to me....

  7. #307
    Cake of Doom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    surrey, UK
    Posts
    863
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Same for me too. Site looks unaltered from the last screen caps.
    Train hard, fight easy.

  8. #308
    tgace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,506
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not that it's proof of anything but I always find it odd when the only "google tracks" these folks leave is through Linkedin.

    The only reference to LE work I can dig up on Marchant or Beck is through Linkedin.

  9. #309
    goshinbudoJJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Massapequa, New York
    Posts
    336
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    ...yours - Paul Spencer of the International Combat Authority.
    scipio, I've been following this thread very closely save for this weekend... I think you jumbled up the name in your FB e-mail... should be Richard Spencer I'm guessing...

    Probably a moot point now.... just a heads up.

    Keep up the good work

  10. #310

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Slough
    Posts
    567
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goshinbudoJJ View Post
    scipio, I've been following this thread very closely save for this weekend... I think you jumbled up the name in your FB e-mail... should be Richard Spencer I'm guessing...

    Probably a moot point now.... just a heads up.

    Keep up the good work
    Eeek! Yes I did - finger/brain/age trouble. Thanks for pointing out.

Page 31 of 77 First ... 2127282930313233343541 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO