Page 29 of 79 First ... 1925262728293031323339 ... Last
    Style
    Cardio
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    I might be missing something here (having never served in the armed forces). Why would a member of the artillary be a good CQC instructor? Surely the whole point of artilary is that you DON'T get up close and personal.

Good on the guy for having served in the forces but what is his CQC background?

More leads I think to follow up.
    I know the R.A. has a cracking boxing team but I don't know about what CQC/CQB options are open to gunners. His twitter feed has him as a car sales rep before the ICA.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which I suppose goes back to Rock Ape's questions to Spencer about what training he had in the army to provide CQC. I think a similar question needs to be asked of Lloyd.

I think that this investigation has a way to go yet. I haven't had a chance to follow up on anyone else linked to the ICA yet but will be over the next few days.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I might be missing something here (having never served in the armed forces). Why would a member of the artillary be a good CQC instructor? Surely the whole point of artilary is that you DON'T get up close and personal.
    Even an infantry soldier wouldn't necessarily have this particular skill-set unless they were an instructor or some type of special operations. The military job thing is also kind of misleading. Even if you are a cook, your primary function is to be an infantryman, so this cannot really be a factor.

I went to the MACP school (two weeks) and was there with a field medic who was doing the four week program. After completing that training, he would have SOME CQC / CQB skills he could impart. He would not be considered an expert by any standard.

Good on the guy for having served in the forces but what is his CQC background?
    Great question.

Style
    Cardio
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A company called DynCorp International keeps popping up a lot in relation to the other people on the testimonials and staff pages.

From Wilmer Beck's LinkedIn profile. There is no mention of SWAT team involvement as Richard Spencer has him listed in the testimonials.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beckw.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	15081
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wilmerb.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	349.3 KB 
ID:	15080  

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    A company called DynCorp International keeps popping up a lot in relation to the other people on the testimonials and staff pages.

From Wilmer Beck's LinkedIn profile. There is no mention of SWAT team involvement as Richard Spencer has him listed in the testimonials.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beckw.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	15081
    Given the catalogue of misleading statements/photos/press releases on the ICA website this really doesn't surprise me. I did think that Beck looked a little unfit to be a part of SWAT.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

International Combat Authority

CoD - here is the link to DynaCorps website. Seem to be a completely legit organisation:

http://www.dyn-intl.com/

Style
    Cardio
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CoD - here is the link to DynaCorps website. Seem to be a completely legit organisation:

http://www.dyn-intl.com/
    Cheers for that.
    Train hard, fight easy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    Lloyd Jones standing to the right of Wajad Sidiq who I believe is Wajid S, a head instructor at the International Combat Authority.

Paul Marchant was good enough to tag all the people in his pictures.

Attachment 15077
    If you can, please take a screen cap of Merchant's photo where the tags are listed, then fire him a message bringing this thread to his attention. Do so because we're now including him within the thread. If you could do that with anyone else you find on facebook within that picture.

To everyone involved thus far:

Guys, as we begin to involve others and invite them here to comment, let me reiterate my previous request, make no accusations, keep the discussions civil and on point. If you have legitimate questions to ask, present them but do not antagonise please. I trust you guys but this just needs to be said for the record.

Again, thanks for what you've done thus far, this has been a stirling effort !!

Now let's continue to see what we can find.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

International Combat Authority

I've contacted Paul Marchant via FaceBook. Below is my message.

Hello Paul

We haven't spoken before but I would like to invite you to a thread on Bullshido.net regarding a contact of yours - Paul Spencer of the International Combat Authority.

Bullshido.net is a website and forum that tries to expose fraud and deception within the martial arts. It is one of the most visited martial arts websites on the internet.

The link to the discussion in question is:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...120865&page=28

The reason that I am contacting you is that a photo that you appear in along side Spencer has been posted on the thread as well as on Spencer's website but in a doctored form.

http://www.combatauthority.com/#/press/4576879789

The forum would be interested in hearing how you came to be involved with Spencer and about the training course you attended with him.

Myself and the members of the site would warmly welcome any comments you could make to clear this up.

The name that I post under on Bullshido is scipio.

Thanks in advance.

Scipio.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Page 29 of 79 First ... 1925262728293031323339 ... Last