Our Sponsors:

Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 242526273373 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/13/2013 1:18pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just took a look at the Meta tags used on the index page of the ICA website.

International Combat Authority, Close Quarter Combat, Close Quarter Combat Licence, CQC, CQC Licence, SIA, Security Industry Authority, CQC Authority, Close Quarter Combat Authority, CQC Courses, Close Quarter Combat Courses, Weapon Retention, Weapon Retention Courses, CQC Cardiff, CQC London, CQC Manchester, CQC Birminingham, International CQC, Close Protection, Maritime Security, HEAT Courses, Close Protection Courses, Maritime Courses, Security Training, Self Defence, Self Defence Courses, Self Defence Training, Military Training, Military, Police Training, Police, Combat Laws, International Combat Laws, Bodyguards, Doorman, Door Supervisors, Bouncers, Security, Cash in Transit, Human Transportation, Reatil Security, Event Security, Corporate Security, G4S, Olive Group, Aegis, DynCorp, Hostile Environment Training, Hostile Environment Courses, VIP Protection, Anti Kidnapping, Counter Terrorism, Anti Terrorism Tactics, Anti Terrorism Courses, Female Defence, Female Self Defence, Female Close Quarter

I suspect Mr. Spencer should contract a web author who can spell check their work.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/13/2013 1:27pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having "combat" in a security company name seems very ill advised. The general idea is to convey professionalism and reliability, not karate chopping masked terrorists. When I worked security, a good portion of training was telling you what NOT to do if confronted by a belligerent person. A good guard minimizes company liability.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2013 4:29pm

Style: Holiday Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still shows up using FireFox

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	still.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	15038

Though I suspect it wont be long before he goes off the RADAR for a while. Going to have a tough job hiding from the all seeing google though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2013 10:04pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, the web site is still working fine for me.

In other news, we're climbing the charts. This thread is now the sixth result on Google if one searches for "international combat authority".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 4:11am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Hopefully we might see more of this...
    Seems to be back up now - must just have been a glitch

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 4:44am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been having a closer look at Spencer's press page when I noticed something that I believe doesn't fit:

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	15045

The headline caught my attention, not for what it professes, but because it looked photoshopped. From the words I can make out from the article, it has something to do with the U.S. Navy and nothing to do with the International Combat Authority or International Combat Alliance.

Would like a second opinion though.

Richard Spencer (Richard S) has been blanking out his surname on the BBC screen shots too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 4:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    Been having a closer look at Spencer's press page when I noticed something that I believe doesn't fit:

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	15045

The headline caught my attention, not for what it professes, but because it looked photoshopped. From the words I can make out from the article, it has something to do with the U.S. Navy and nothing to do with the International Combat Authority or International Combat Alliance.

Would like a second opinion though.

Richard Spencer (Richard S) has been blanking out his surname on the BBC screen shots too.
    Good spot - the article underneath has nothing whatsoever to do with the ICA. It looks like the headline has been photoshopped onto it.

This is ridiculous - a supposedly leg. organization is blatantly lying on it's website with false press coverage.

It also begs the question therefore, that are any of the testimonials on the website legitimate either - probably not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 5:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

International Combat Authority

In fact looking at the testimonials it appears that at least one member of the ICA staff (Sharon Hollingsworth) have made one. I hardly think that members of the organization can be offering unbiased testimonials.

Also Tahir A has also provided one - who I think Rock Ape pointed out taught Spencer Systema.

In short - I don't believe that any of the testimonials are real.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 5:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Good spot - the article underneath has nothing whatsoever to do with the ICA. It looks like the headline has been photoshopped onto it.

This is ridiculous - a supposedly leg. organization is blatantly lying on it's website with false press coverage.

It also begs the question therefore, that are any of the testimonials on the website legitimate either - probably not.
    Thanks for the verification.

In regards to the testimonials: I don't believe a single word on that page has come from a legitimate source.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2013 6:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anybody found the original article for this picture yet? I'm thinking this is another shop job. Also noticed that these U.S. Marines, Rangers and what-not are wearing the British combat 95 shirts with what appear to be Para wings on the chap in the centre rear row.

Name:	news.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	15046