Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 4:00am

Style: Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cake OF Doom

I do wonder if Ms Hollingsworth is also a fiction. She claims to have done a BA (Hons) in English Lit with the Open University between 3003 and 2007. The Open University is a part time self study organisation. I have a couple of friends who have done degrees with the OU and it took them 8 years. The OU discourages people doing degrees any faster than that. The fact that she has supposedly done it in 4 would be impossible.

Furthermore Ė other than G4S she has no work history. Also for those of you in the UK you will no doubt remember the issue over G4S providing security for the Olympics and making such a pigs ear of it that the armed forces had to be drafted in to do security. G4S seemed to be letting any old Tom, Dick or Harry do security.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-unfolded.html

Even if Ms Hollingsworth exists (which I donít believe) she is hardly the kind of experienced security professional to act as a referee for your company.

I suspect that many of these referrals that Spencer has for his business are self created. A veritable jerk circle.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 4:02am

Style: Holiday Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rock Ape:-

In the profile summary it mentions that she spent 2 years as a supervising Gaoler at the Inner London Crown Court. Doesn't say which company was providing this service for the court though and other experience is listed as retail.

I've only got the prtscn command to get my captures but if you can recommend a HD program I'd be happy to go mad with it and pass it on.

EDIT TO ADD: I could look for a screen shot program myself, I just don't want to get bogged down with all the toolbars and crap that come with looking for a free program.
    Last edited by Cake of Doom; 6/07/2013 4:32am at . Reason: KHAAAANNN!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 4:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Cake OF Doom

I do wonder if Ms Hollingsworth is also a fiction. She claims to have done a BA (Hons) in English Lit with the Open University between 3003 and 2007. The Open University is a part time self study organisation. I have a couple of friends who have done degrees with the OU and it took them 8 years. The OU discourages people doing degrees any faster than that. The fact that she has supposedly done it in 4 would be impossible.

Furthermore Ė other than G4S she has no work history. Also for those of you in the UK you will no doubt remember the issue over G4S providing security for the Olympics and making such a pigs ear of it that the armed forces had to be drafted in to do security. G4S seemed to be letting any old Tom, Dick or Harry do security.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-unfolded.html

Even if Ms Hollingsworth exists (which I donít believe) she is hardly the kind of experienced security professional to act as a referee for your company.

I suspect that many of these referrals that Spencer has for his business are self created. A veritable jerk circle.
    Well spotted! She/he has picked the time it takes for a part-time degree and just jotted it down. LOL.

IF She/he had enough credits to start the course and IF she/he absolutely rocked through the modules with no re-takes and then IF she/he got the necessary points to be awarded an honours degree then maybe it's possible. It was 300 points just for a pass degree when I did mine and that was a part-time course and it nearly killed me. Distance learning is a bitch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 4:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

International Combat Authority

Bit of a long shot, but I've taken a screen shot from Spencer's "Press" section of his website showing a photo of some of the US Marines/Rangers/LEO's he claims to have trained.

Does anyone know any of them?

I'm not particularly up on the US Rangers but I can't believe that they would be that happy at having photos of them published on the web.

Also for supposedly elite troops these guys do look a little old??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spencerand USMarines.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	14946

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 5:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going through the "people who viewed this profile" section of the LinkedIn and I think I've spotted more people from the testimonials.

EDIT TO RETRACT INACCURATE INFORMATION.

See post below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	14947  

Last edited by Cake of Doom; 6/07/2013 5:33am at . Reason: excluded info

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 5:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_D...chair_rugby%29

Looks like Paul is a former member of the Royal Welch Fusiliers who received his MBE work for wheelchair rugby.
    Last edited by scipio; 6/07/2013 5:29am at . Reason: Forgot to mention the MBE

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 5:32am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just going to do an edit retracting the sockpuppet accusation. Did an image search rather than a name search and got more info.

Sorry Mr Davis and thank you for all you have done, both in service and in sport.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 7:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sharon Hollingsworth just edited her page LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	14948

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 7:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was meant to show that here picture had been removed but now I can't find where the picture came from.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 7:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

International Combat Authority

Looks like all mention to G4S has now disappeared from her profile. Glad I saved a copy of it... "Her" picture is still there.

She mentions working for JS LAw in the US. Not sure how she managed that - it is very difficult for Brits to work in the US unless you are sponsored by an employer or are setting up your own company. Still not convinced she exists.
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast