Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2004 10:45am

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

partially torn biceps and MAs

has anyone here ever torn their bicep, or know someone who tore there bicep that was eventually able to continue with MAs? I want to start boxing in a few months, and
    I was just wondering if this is feasible. BTW, already seen a doctor, she said eventually my strength may return to normal and then I could maybe go from there. But its too much of a hassle to see her again because I forgot to ask her about boxing.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/01/2004 12:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your bicep, while important (it's probably also partially torn) is not the most important muscle for boxing. Your triceps is the opposing muscle and is much more important for punching. I would think you'd be able to box just fine. Your bicep will just need to be strong enough to get your hand back to your head quickly.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14