Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2013 4:15pm

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    They worked out every hour on the hour and had 30-40 minutes rest in between, although most of them probably devoted some of that time to warming up for the next workout.
    . . . Which sounds like a much better way to do things, honestly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 1:17am

Style: Bujinkan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see that the usual ignorance and arrogance is still so well encouraged here. lol Carrying on like a bunch of kids bagging something and then trying to sound like you are such 'experts' when it's obvious that it is more about weak egos looking for something to tear down so that you can feel like you have not wasted years on something. PMSL The bullshindo is supposed to be about exposing idiots but then I have seen that the idiots being exposed are the ones who comment like those here who take the piss out of something for no real reason. :)

Better still the ones who will gang up on a person who disagrees with the status quo so they are a part of a group. ;) Ego's show the character of such people. If a person chooses to do a style that you don't like or understand then deal with it. You are not so perfect ya know. :* Wonder if I'll get any ther messages telling me I'm fucked and need to behave. Bwahahahahaha

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 1:51am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, you're back Jean. Are you going to get around to responding to Traversnz?

Quote Originally Posted by traversnz View Post
    How did I miss this thread?
    Looks like its nearly over, but if JeanYves72 is still there:
    Battlefields asked before WHERE ARE YOU IN OZ?
    Look at my style fields - this can be sorted easily, as you claim you "WANT TO LEARN FROM OTHER POSTS"
    You need to find someone in Australia to validate your opinions. That's either me, or I'll point you in the right place:
    Lets's check the criteria:
    In Australia? Check (Gold Coast)
    Experience with Kendo? (Check - dan graded)
    Experience with muto dori (Check - aikido practicioner)
    Experience with mindless larping and delusional bullshit? (Check - aikido practicioner)
    So, I can either sort this or point you in the right direction as I know a lot of people in kendo in Australia.
    What do you say? You said you want to learn...
    anyway

Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    I see that the usual ignorance and arrogance is still so well encouraged here.
    Still projecting I see.

lol Carrying on like a bunch of kids bagging something and then trying to sound like you are such 'experts' when it's obvious that it is more about weak egos looking for something to tear down so that you can feel like you have not wasted years on something. PMSL The bullshindo is supposed to be about exposing idiots but then I have seen that the idiots being exposed are the ones who comment like those here who take the piss out of something for no real reason. :)
    Did you watch the video? oh wait, you train Bujinkan, you probably thought it was good.

Better still the ones who will gang up on a person who disagrees with the status quo so they are a part of a group. ;) Ego's show the character of such people. If a person chooses to do a style that you don't like or understand then deal with it. You are not so perfect ya know. :* Wonder if I'll get any ther messages telling me I'm fucked and need to behave. Bwahahahahaha
    The only status quo here is prove what you say or STFU. Hence why you get treated the way do.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 1:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If a person chooses to do a style that you don't like or understand then deal with it.
    If a person doesn't do something I don't like I am more than welcome to make fun of them for doing so. Especially when they do it in a public setting. If they can't handle that then they need to take a look at themselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 2:16am

Style: Judo, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Ah, you're back Jean. Are you going to get around to responding to Traversnz?
    Cheers, cualltaigh.
    Hi Jean, the offer still stands if you're interested.
    Luckily there's cross-over with the other thread - my first art was judo, so we take a look at judo randori, kendo jigeiko and aikido jiyuwaza for comparison if you like. In the spirit of sharing, looking forward to seeing your randori.
    Let me know - if / where / when?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 2:35am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see the usual I'm better than you silliness is rampart. Kids playing at being mature when all they do is want to feed egos. :) It's not the art you do that is the issue obviously people but the ones who practice it with the mindset that is ego based. Like religion. :) People who bag the style another does without understanding of it or because of sour grapes are pathetic and funny. I am here for my entertainment kids. ;) I will learn what I learn from who I feel have something to teach me. Not interested in having ego-fed wannabes who have to chest beat and play ridiculous popularity games trying to 'teach' me. :D You lot are just words on a screen. Whether you or anyone you know lives or dies has no effect on me or my life. lol So why do you think you have the importance to be anything but a distraction, a funny one at that, for me when I feel bored. ;)
    It's amazing the power I have here when by typing a few words I affect egos. All must prove their superior skills and knowledge to show their playmates that they have defeated the upstart. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ego, fear and ignorance is so obvious in people who have taken it upon themselves to attack things they don't like or understand because it's different. :P I await the next installment of my playmates. Oh... and I don't come in all that often as I have a life. And see no need to reply to all chestbeating. Unless I feel bored. :*

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 2:40am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am beginning to think you are unaware of what the word Ego means.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 2:59am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I have seen the word beginning is appropriate when it comes to people thinking here. :) As I have seen little of it so far from you lot when it comes to your way of dealing with someone who is not interested in proving themselves to a bunch of strangers on a web-site.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 3:09am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I have seen the word beginning is appropriate when it comes to people thinking here. :) As I have seen little of it so far from you lot when it comes to your way of dealing with someone who is not interested in proving themselves to a bunch of strangers on a web-site.
    No one here gives a **** about you proving yourself. What we would like though is for you to actually make a compelling argument as to keep things interesting and to you know have an actual conversation. or we can just keep snipping at each other I am good with either one as it is 1am here and I am not tired enough to go to bed and there isn't much else to do.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 3:18am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JeanYves72, if you want to have a rant about how you feel you have been wronged by the people here in bullshido.net, please start a new thread. This thread is about engaging in extreme durations of randori, and just how viable/useful that is. Now, it's not in the technique forum, so a bit of thread drift/banter is OK, but full on changing the subject is just rude.

This thread is not about you. If you want to talk about yourself, please do so somewhere else.
    Last edited by CrackFox; 5/23/2013 3:22am at .
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast